UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Dan, What error is this below and how to prevent it? thanks

http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Screenshots/media/8b8ae259-8dd7-4c29-a4cb-93a2dcefd501/04.25.2016-09.51.png

For support please use: support(ad)bot-factory.com

Thank you

Dan

Thanks for this dan.

Got a suggestion. There's a maximize option but there's no minimize option to use on the launcher.

It would great to have so the browser will not keep popping up if you are multithreading while you are working on other things

Unfortunately there is no api to minimize the window when the browser starts at the moment. But I'll add it to the list and see if I can come up with a smart idea.

Dan

ExBrowser Command Reference PDF

>>Click Here to Download<<

66 Pages...Was a lot of work, so I hope this is helpful for you guys.

If something is missing or wrong => support(ad)bot-factory.com

Cheers

Dan

Nice, .. and helpful is the understatement of the century lol

Cheers

CJ

Critical Update V1.1.8.1

PhantomJS wasn't launching correctly with V1.1.8.0

Update V1.1.8.1 is already online and tested. 

Thanks a lot to Grant for finding that issue.

It was a bit tricky because it didn't happen for everyone and I didn't see that issue during my tests with V1.1.8.0 :-(

Dan,

The exbrowser plugin is the real deal. But its now time to run multiple exbrowser bots. In my case I have a powerful work PC and I can run multiple multithreaded bots,but I have clients which want some sophisticated bots which need extensive testing (long testing). So I need to run multiple exbrowser bots at once.

In the command reference says that the cleanup command terminates all Chrome and Firefox processes. What about PhantomJS?

What if I dont use the cleanup command?

Can you edit the command to work "per bot" instead of "per system"?

If its not some kind of secret (I can understand if you dont want to share) can you explain what is the cleanup command exactly doing, so I can simulate it and make it to fit my scenario?

I really need to run multiple bots on my system, if I have to rent that much vps'es, this will melt my profit margins :(

Thanks in advance,

Todor.

Dan,

The exbrowser plugin is the real deal. But its now time to run multiple exbrowser bots. In my case I have a powerful work PC and I can run multiple multithreaded bots,but I have clients which want some sophisticated bots which need extensive testing (long testing). So I need to run multiple exbrowser bots at once.

In the command reference says that the cleanup command terminates all Chrome and Firefox processes. What about PhantomJS?

What if I dont use the cleanup command?

Can you edit the command to work "per bot" instead of "per system"?

If its not some kind of secret (I can understand if you dont want to share) can you explain what is the cleanup command exactly doing, so I can simulate it and make it to fit my scenario?

I really need to run multiple bots on my system, if I have to rent that much vps'es, this will melt my profit margins :(

Thanks in advance,

Todor.

Hello.

Thanks a lot for asking. I got that question a couple of times recently so I added a KB article about the command:

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com/exbrowser-plugin/cleanup-command-technical-details

At the moment the easiest solution would be to run your bots with different user accounts:

1. Configure a terminal server session and login with different accounts to start your bot.

2. Or use runas to start each bot with a different user account.

BUT!! Those accounts should be regular users. Because an Administrator would be able to see all processes from all users and then cleanup would be able to terminate Chromedriver for the other users as well.

PS: If you use Firefox, cleanup will not harm other bots! It's really only because of the Chromedriver and PhantomJS process termination method at the moment.

But let me think about that process. So far it wasn't a problem. But if more and more users have an issue with how the command works at the moment, I might find a better way to implement it.

Dan

Here is a tip. Start chrome with those parameters:

--disable-session-crashed-bubble

--disable-infobars

Those will remove the nasty little windows and bars telling you that chrome didn't close properly.

Those might only be necessary when you use --user-data-dir

Ok, looking to purchase this but unsure if we can use multiple threads?

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com/exbrowser-plugin/multithreading-with-exbrowser

Yes you can. But don't expect to run 50 browser sessions at the same time, if you don't have a quad core server with 32gb of ram :-)

But it's not a limitation of the plugin. 

ExBrowser is a remote control. If the browser can do it, we can automate it. If the browser can't do it, we can't do it either.

Dan

• Like 1

Is it possible to disable css, images, and js, and flash with ExBrowser?

Nevermind I just saw that it's possible to send chrome parameters.

Is it possible to disable css, images, and js, and flash with ExBrowser?

Hello.

We have an option to disable images. That's done via plugins.

Css and flash might be possible via options or some other plugins, but there is no command at the moment.

You should NOT disable JavaScript. ExBrowser Plugin relies on JavaScript to interact with the browser for many commands and functions. If you disable it, a lot of thinks might not work properly.

But if you test it peoperly, and for your usecase everything works fine. Go for it.

Dan

When is your next major update release date? I'd like to purchase but I am waiting to learn about the latest features.

When is your next major update release date? I'd like to purchase but I am waiting to learn about the latest features.

Hello.

At the moment there is nothing plannced. It always depends on user feedback and if there are updates to the framework we use to support newer browser and fix bugs. 

We didn't have a lot of support tickets recently. Which is a good thing. And at the moment there isn't a single bug report I'm working on. So everything looks good at the moment.

I'm still waiting for some feedback for some of the new experimental commands. But besides that we are green.

So if someone has any issues or feedback, as always: support(ad)bot-factory.com

Thanks a lot for all your support!

Kindest regards

Dan

FAQ Update:

Q: Are qualifiers (And, or, not, either) supported in the ExBrowser element fields.

A: NO. Only Ubot selectors, css and Xpath expressions. You can not use any other function in there!

Q: Can I use the Xpath Expressions that Chrome Element inspector creates? Those long ones?

A: Yes you can, BUT they will fail as soon as the websites structure changes only a little bit. It's normally much better to write unique but more generic expressions.
And NOT things like: x:/html/body/div[3]/div[2]/div[1]/div/footer/label/input

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com/exbrowser-plugin/exbrowser-faq

is there any information about captcha resolver. maybe you have a sample script about solving captcha on exbrowser

That highly depends on the captcha. But we have some examples:

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com/exbrowser-plugin/captchas

But at the end of the day, it's a coding challenge and you have to find the correct approach for the problem you are facing.

There are some people here who released some captcha code. And there is also a captcha solving plugin that comes with ExBrowser support:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/store/product/nocaptcha-recaptcha-plugin-ultimate-captcha-copy/

Kindest regards

Dan

Wow, this plugin changed my life... really

• no more browser crashes !
  • The best support that I have ever had, really, Dan is really a good guy, I love him ! He saved my life today spending hours to find and fix my problem. I was not using the correct xpath... my fault, but he worked to find it, for free...
  • Using chrome is really good, for example you can create and use chrome profile with just a little option, really easy. So you can use cookies really fast. Your customers don't have to create profiles, exbrowser do it for you.
  • Xpath seems to be hard to understand the first time you use it, but it is not ! you will understand it fast, and make your bots more effective !

thanks again for this great plugin, and the amazing support ;)

If you don't have this plugin you are loosing time guys ! Buy it NOW you won't regret I promess !

Hey Guys, Anyone successfully multi thread on one account on google? I mean i want to open multiple browsers but it should not always try to login to the account.

I tried the save and load cookies but it seems to doesnt work on google.

Thanks