[Free] Plugin Large Data

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My latest free plugin good for large table data storing   commands and functions are   http://robobest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/bigdatacommands.png   http://robobest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/

I edit my above comment before seeing your response. If your reading from file yes if this are already in memory no keep as is.

Much Appreciated Work KEV downloaded and will try now   

Hello kev, is there a way to set the delimiter as a colon " : " ? I just changed all my tables over and it's seems to not follow the setting for the delimiter in ubot. I need the colon " : " as a delimiter for my private proxy tables.

• 1 month later...

Hey software

glad to see your getting started with the plugin. if you have any questions post here and myself or one of the heavy users will likely help out.

thanks

kev123

set(#xx,$plugin function("Bigtable.dll""Large list return""xxx"),"Global")

Interesting.. Somehow the question I answered disappeared.

So either I'm hallucinating recently, or some edited his post  :D

• 2 months later...

i just test a simple demo to get total number of rows and columns

ui open file("file path",#uifile)
plugin command("Bigtable.dll", "Large Table From file", #uifile, "tablefromfile")
alert("rows:{$plugin function("Bigtable.dll", "Large Table Total Rows", "tablefromfile")}cols:{$plugin function("Bigtable.dll", "Large Table Total Columns", "tablefromfile")}")

i have a powerfull pc but still can not use plugin for my file

http://s8.postimg.org/fgkmncepx/error.png

that error is because there's not enough memory to read all the file into memory. I know dan got to around 7 million but never tested higher. Not sure if ubot runs as 32bit or 64bit.

You could try and get it working the easier option is when you downloaded this plugin you should have got access to my other free plugins. The file plugin has a part read file command you could try combining that with the large data plugin and seeing what the results are like.

I haven't tried this combo but worth a try.

thanks

Kev123

• 1 month later...

The given key was not present in the dictionary

was working great one minute
an hour later get this error

only thing that changed in this time was java updated?

using u4.2.20

ideas would be cool, thanks

oh and thank you for this plugin it has made ubot worth using :)
.......edit

fixed oopsy
it was the nut on the mouse that messed it up :|

rowCount was not incremented and hence could not load the row from the largeTable .......

I am really retarded when it comes to adding new stuff and I usually go over the video tutorials over and over again until I get it down. This sadly doesn't have any it seems?

So does anyone have a setup solution that is commented? I see the posts of code in here but as I don't get what each step is actually doing its hard to get going. 

My current setup using uBot lists/tables is to have one list full of urls, then in multi-thread I visit next list item of this list, I then get some data and place it into local variable, which gets added to a local list, which then gets added as a column to the uBot table in a row number based off the next list item position. The variable to list to table is inside of the "Thread Safe Container" from another plugin. I have no idea if this is the best way to do things but its been working so far.

How would I use this plugin to replace my current system?

• 3 months later...

Can anyone tell me how to use large list from text?

I tested something like this code below but it didnt work.

plugin command("Bigtable.dll", "large List from text", "fruitsList", "apple
banana
orange", "
", "add")
alert($text from list(%fruitsList,"
"))

Edit: Nevermind. I should use the return to list function..
  • 3 months later...

never mind.

its been a while since i ran uboy

ran ubot table from csv (return large table csv) and that did except a variable.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

i got a large table question.

I understand when making large tables on the fly you need to make them large to handle an unknown amount of data.

when your done, run the remove empty large table rows to clean up the large table.

now i need to feed the non empty rows back into a ubot table.

how do you get the number of the last row?

the return large data table wont read a variable.

i got a large table question.

I understand when making large tables on the fly you need to make them large to handle an unknown amount of data.

when your done, run the remove empty large table rows to clean up the large table.

now i need to feed the non empty rows back into a ubot table.

how do you get thenumber of the last row?

the return large data table wont read a variable.

Not sure if I understand the question correctly, but Large Table total rows should do the job?

Dan

no dan the problem was a i made a large table 1000 rows by 40 c0llums but only ended up with only 600 rows of data.

i wanted to save a csv file with only 600 rows.

i removed all empty rows but i had to use create table from text/return large table csv(large table name,starting row =0, last table row = (total table rows)

• 10 months later...

plugin might be broken - I tried the large data plugin and the ubot file you provide as an example... it wouldnt create table from file... Well, I couldn't see anything about it in the debugger.

Or, might be that I just don't understand the plugin :-)

• 2 months later...

hi,

how to make

Large list to Ubot list ?

try this : 

add list to list(otList,$list from text($plugin function("Bigtable.dll", "Large list return", "LargeListName"),$new line),"Delete","Global")

• 4 weeks later...