UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

http://www.backlinkping.com/ubot/15-mass.png

UbotLocker "Unleashed"
UPDATE 1.2 - WAR OF THE MACHINES

DUAL TRIAL MODE

Chose how many days a license can be active !

Chose how many times the software can be opened !

tip: if any of the trial options exceeds the limit the trial ends!

TRIAL MARKETING TOOL

Import your lists and send hundreds of trial licenses using SMTP

note: i'm not responsible for any marketing war started by this tool

Not sure how many would want this, but for me personally it would be amazing.

I have staff who do my support for me etc, now for my client-area / billing / support i have different access levels and can allow them to use / see any part of the system i want them to and not others.

(I use WHMCS) after all you dont want your staff knowing all your ins and outs right.

So was just wondering how viable a sub user log in system / permissions would be to add to this?

Lets say we have a member of staff go rouge they have access to every single clients email in one go, how much you have earned from paypal etc etc .  It would be nice to just allow them to add licenses / delete licenses and issue them (search for them etc).

Would this be easy for you to add in?  The alternative is i create them a bot to do it. but in built would be better.

What you think Macster?

Not sure how many would want this, but for me personally it would be amazing.

I have staff who do my support for me etc, now for my client-area / billing / support i have different access levels and can allow them to use / see any part of the system i want them to and not others.

(I use WHMCS) after all you dont want your staff knowing all your ins and outs right.

So was just wondering how viable a sub user log in system / permissions would be to add to this?

Lets say we have a member of staff go rouge they have access to every single clients email in one go, how much you have earned from paypal etc etc .  It would be nice to just allow them to add licenses / delete licenses and issue them (search for them etc).

Would this be easy for you to add in?  The alternative is i create them a bot to do it. but in built would be better.

What you think Macster?

Already answered and yes in future updates will add multiple admin and moderator account support.

I remember looking into code signing before Meter's system because uBot had issues before as well. Are you guys suggesting to only sign the License.dll file but nothing else? As I recall uBot said it was not possible to sign bot exes so I never did it. 

Like many others I have on my ReadMe page and setup email to disable antivirus and a how-to on making an excluded folder. I would love to not have to do this.

I started having a weird issue with UbotLocker and I am out of ideas as of why this is taking place.

A bot that was working just fine yesterday today started popping an error alert box

See here

https://goo.gl/DJKfXG

The only way the bot works now is if I run as an administrator but that causes an issue as the bot is coded to auto restart every hour so when the auto restart happens it does not runs as an administrator.

Does anybody knows why is this error happening and how can I resolve it?

I started having a weird issue with UbotLocker and I am out of ideas as of why this is taking place.

A bot that was working just fine yesterday today started popping an error alert box

See here

https://goo.gl/DJKfXG

The only way the bot works now is if I run as an administrator but that causes an issue as the bot is coded to auto restart every hour so when the auto restart happens it does not runs as an administrator.

Does anybody knows why is this error happening and how can I resolve it?

Replied to you via PM. That doesn't look like a Ubotlocker issue, but a Ubot one.

-meter

Meter is right, check the plugins and most like you use one of Pash' advanced plugs on the onload.

Hello meter..

Im just wondering how can I get this system updates because I have more than a year without updating, and Ive seen you have added some stuff I don't have.

Never received an email, can you please send me a redownload link via PM?

Hello meter..

Im just wondering how can I get this system updates because I have more than a year without updating, and Ive seen you have added some stuff I don't have.

me too

Hello meter..

me too

Pretty sure you're both running the latest package. Nevertheless, links sent to both of you!

-meter

can someone please supply a list of AV that cause the biggest problem with locker.dll going to run some test.

if you have a download for a trial much the better.

thanks

kev123

can someone please supply a list of AV that cause the biggest problem with locker.dll going to run some test.

thanks

kev123

Just built a dummy ubot, lock it with meter's locker and submit to VirusTotal.

You'll see all the AV engines that detect and flag it.

thanks

kev123

Here you go mate :

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d75dde97dc534e8066837793f42ced6ac6e0c68a68e3b8bff14da02b4e7c6ccc/analysis/1456319603/

CJ

EDIT : I should probably mention whats in it, .. 

Probably the simplest bot ever compiled, .. goes to site, clicks link, waits, repeats, clicks link, waits, repeats,  clicks link, waits, repeats,  you get the idea :P

so yeah, nothing that should fire any AV off. 

Here you go mate :

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d75dde97dc534e8066837793f42ced6ac6e0c68a68e3b8bff14da02b4e7c6ccc/analysis/1456319603/

CJ

EDIT : I should probably mention whats in it, .. 

Probably the simplest bot ever compiled, .. goes to site, clicks link, waits, repeats, clicks link, waits, repeats,  clicks link, waits, repeats,  you get the idea :P

so yeah, nothing that should fire any AV off. 

that is not entirely accurate.

VT analysis varies a lot from 4 to 5 and the plugins used, also the locked EXE and DLL's are sometimes reported differently.

The best way to see a correct analysis is to scan your own locked bots to see what AV's may flag it.

• Like 1

just tested my delooper installer :/

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/619f1987188ba0e7a8da31e2e5d06cf2afd37a688756e0d94940d14c035e941d/analysis/1456489482/

8 / 55

Would be cool if can solve these issues :)

I wanted to try a certificate for code signing... But read somewhere here that can not sign ubot compiled exe's 

Can anyone confirm that they have signed exe's and related dll's ?

I use an installer so am assuming I can at least sign the installer exe (even if I can't sign any of the contents, that should verify everything inside as being developed by me).

And surely then can write to each antivirus and tell them to whitelist my products based on my signature?

And if they get any issues with my tools to contact me? (doubt they would tho)

Due to the way ubot itself is compiled the signing process overwrites and break the .exe . With or without meter's locker currently it is not possible to sign ubots directly but...

Yes it is possible to sign ubots using the new API inside the mod and have 2 big surprises for all mod users on the 1st of March and put an end to all AV problems ;)

• Like 1

Meter,

I would PM you but I cant (I dont have a high enough post count yet).  I just paid for your plugin, please PM me and send it.  My transaction details are:

Transaction ID
0K121407S79109638

Thanks!

Anyone know how to do a silent update ?

PS if you need more then 10 licenses do a google chrome inspect and change the value from 10 to whatever you want it to be on the dropdown. 

Edited by Dman

Due to the way ubot itself is compiled the signing process overwrites and break the .exe . With or without meter's locker currently it is not possible to sign ubots directly but...

Yes it is possible to sign ubots using the new API inside the mod and have 2 big surprises for all mod users on the 1st of March and put an end to all AV problems ;)

Can you give me a little more info about this quote please:

Yes it is possible to sign ubots using the new API inside the mod and have 2 big surprises for all mod users on the 1st of March and put an end to all AV problems

Do you have a fix for the Anti Virus problems we have with meters .dll files, please Enlighten me a little...

Kind regards

Arthur

Can you give me a little more info about this quote please:

Do you have a fix for the Anti Virus problems we have with meters .dll files, please Enlighten me a little...

Kind regards

Arthur

Working to fix the ubotlocker dll's compatibility and will update soon but until then you can use the new API to license and sign your bots to avoid AV's.