UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

New Exbrowser is not supporting these commands:

Exbrowser Move Mouse

ExBrowser Open New Browser Window

ExBrowser Open New Browser Tab

ExBrowser Close visible Browser Tab

ExBrowser Bring Browser To Focus

ExBrowser Focus new Window or Tab

ExBrowser Double Click

Now Using exb V 1.3.2.4 and FF 56.0.1 (32-bit).

Before that we were using exb V 1.1.9.3 and FF 47.0.1 (32-bit).And all commands were running finely.

I heard that I can set random user data of chrome.

When I use exbrowser, how can I use random user data? Is that different from user agent?

What do you mean by random user data? How would you do it manually with Chrome? EXB is a remote control for the browser, it doesn't change the browser and it doesn't add features to the browser.

Regards

Dan

any idea how to set Exbrowser HTTP proxy as None/Null

I want to start browser without proxy but with using ExBrowser Set HTTP Proxy

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Set HTTP Proxy", "NONE", "", ""), "")

that funtion added to the command tells it it has a proxy to use.  so no you cant have it there with NONE 

if(comparison(use proxys or proxy not blank))
than launch with function added to use proxys

else launch without the function

• Like 1

that funtion added to the command tells it it has a proxy to use.  so no you cant have it there with NONE 

if(comparison(use proxys or proxy not blank))

than launch with function added to use proxys

else launch without the function

Currently, I use something like this but I am curious if this can be done direct(without any additional function)

In ubot default browser is very simple change proxy("None") so, I thought that there are such thing and in Exbrowser

ExBrowser Update 1.3.2.0

Changelog:
Proxy fixes
Firefox Proxy Authentication Update!
Maximize Window fixes
Disable Notifications Option (Chrome)
Selenium und Driver Updates

Info:
Firefox Proxy Authentication now works with a FF Extension.
So no need for AutoIt and Window handling anymore. That makes it works
a lot better. And now also supports multithreading with FF and proxy authentication.

A question for Dan or anybody that know how this work:

What FF extension for using proxies (proxy:port:user:pass) in Firefox? How do I implement this solution (any short tutorial...at least some ideas?)

I made a huge bot for a client using Firefox and the last thing that I wanted to do is setting up the proxies for the browser...it should be a very fast fix ... just the http proxy option function in Exbrowser... I have the deadline today and I'm experimenting and searching for the last 3 hours here and on youtube and on Facebook for a solution for freaking FF to use proxies with user and password  ... I do not have time to move everything to Chrome, I tested it and some buttons and automation must be redone ... Why there is no tutorial on this VERY common usercase - how to use and change HTTP proxies on Firefox ??

Hi Dan,

$ExBrowser Run Javascript

set(#returnValue,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Run Javascript", "var d = Date(); d;"),"Global")

How to make return value?

NcvD6x_CQTKEO06SnN8dxg.png

7t9IfuRiTayeKgRulVPXUQ.png

1.  Dont give an error message about something thats not to do with exbrowser, as you clearly see thats when you attempted to use $eval 

2.  Use the correct javascript statement to creating the date

var d = new Date();

3.  $ExBrowser Run Javascript executes javascript to the browser so its not going to set to a variable, it will echo in the browser

Sat Feb 03 2018 16:24:54 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

set(#returnedValue,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Run Javascript", "var d = new Date();

document.write(d);"),"Global")

4. if you want it to a variable use it inside $eval
set(#returnedValue,$eval("var d = new Date(); d;"),"Global")

• Like 1

1.  Dont give an error message about something thats not to do with exbrowser, as you clearly see thats when you attempted to use $eval 

2.  Use the correct javascript statement to creating the date

var d = new Date();

3.  $ExBrowser Run Javascript executes javascript to the browser so its not going to set to a variable, it will echo in the browser

Sat Feb 03 2018 16:24:54 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

set(#returnedValue,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Run Javascript", "var d = new Date();

document.write(d);"),"Global")

4. if you want it to a variable use it inside $eval

set(#returnedValue,$eval("var d = new Date(); d;"),"Global")

hi Tj,

my code;

var images = $$('img');
    for (each in images) {
        console.log(images[each].src);
    }

how to make return value ?

Want you to use Google first and search for the answer before coming here for a quick fix like the date thing.

What are you trying to do anyway?

KfeEjNfwRRGPZJkyMDJquA.png

Run Java script

var images = $$('img');
    for (each in images) {
        console.log(images[each].src);
    }

and , return result ubot value.

why use javascript instead of a normal scrape procedure and call it a day and get to a variable, list, etc as you need it.

js needed.

Thank you for the help.

can someone tell me if it is possible to set the download location on chrome or firefox using a variable?

what i need is instead of the download folder i want to use a special folder

Hi Dan/TJ

Is it possible to mute a browser tab with Exbrowser?

You can do it manually by right-clicking the speaker icon by the favicon and selecting mute 

Or alternatively, can you add space bar to the send special Keys as its missing?

either of these would solve my problem 

hi everyone !

i have big problem !

when i ask :

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Firefox", "", "") no problem browser open !
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "") no problem browser open !
but
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "PhantomJS", "", "") nothing happen, process load on background process !
what is the solution please ?

Hi Dan/TJ

Is it possible to mute a browser tab with Exbrowser?

You can do it manually by right-clicking the speaker icon by the favicon and selecting mute 

Or alternatively, can you add space bar to the send special Keys as its missing?

either of these would solve my problem 

Use my OS Addins plugin to mute system sound

https://www.botguru.net/ubot-plugin-os-addins/

*its free as I released all my plugins for free that I solely developed.

hi everyone !

i have big problem !

when i ask :

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Firefox", "", "") no problem browser open !
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "") no problem browser open !
but
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "PhantomJS", "", "") nothing happen, process load on background process !
what is the solution please ?

PhantomJS runs int he background so you should check the html that os produced from PhantomJS to see what is has done for you

• Like 1

PhantomJS runs int he background so you should check the html that os produced from PhantomJS to see what is has done for you

Nothing happen, i dont have any browser open !

i ve browser only for chrome and firefox ! not with phantomjs !

No one have same problem ?