UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

PhantomJS runs int he background so you should check the html that os produced from PhantomJS to see what is has done for you

Nothing happen, i dont have any browser open !

i ve browser only for chrome and firefox ! not with phantomjs !

No one have same problem ?

Please google PhantomJS and read what it is. It's a headless browser. There is NO ui at all. So nothing you can see.

It's supposed the be hidden. 

Cheers

Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

exbrowser document text

to see the html of the page, then test it within a xpath creator software to pull whats needed, or load the html into chrome browser to produce the xpath needed.

or steer away from the complexities and keep it simple with a browser.  There's a learning curve and sounds like your not wanting to take it with PhantomJs

• Like 1

Sorry but another problem :) i cant load at same time sqlite plug-ins and exbrowser plugins !

the one disable the other !

have someone same issue ?

the two plug ins are checked but only one is working !

exbrwoser detaches when you open the plugin menu to select plugin to use.

This requires a restart of the software to initialize.

To do so and have the plugins you need to be selected, I suggest adding a command or function to both in the software and using a launcher for the source so that it preselects the plugins before opening the source code.

and they shouldn't have any issues.

Hey Dan, 

I've went through the all the xpath tutorials and tried to read as much of the forum as I can, and searched hidden elements but nothing comes up. 

Here is a video of my problem. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aqc798vlajj6q6g/Can%27t%20Find%20Hidden%20Element.mp4?dl=0

Demo Account

Demo is publicly available to see how it works (better not use your real money )

username: showme
Pass: evolution

How to I change the Text Box for Length, Dev.up, Dev.down, etc.. i just need to figure out one of the boxes to figure out the rest. 

Here is a video of my problem. 

Edited by hienquoc

i got an problem with exbrowser

with normal chrome/firefox browser, i can login textnow.com

but with exbrowser, when i click login it did not give any error or response just stay at the login page

i tried this on 4 server (win 7) tried it with chrome portable 62,  chrome 6.3 and chrome 6.4, firefox 5.8 all got the same error

my bot works well for around 2 months,

and just about 5days ago, it got the problem

i got an problem with exbrowser

with normal chrome/firefox browser, i can login textnow.com

but with exbrowser, when i click login it did not give any error or response just stay at the login page

i tried this on 4 server (win 7) tried it with chrome portable 62,  chrome 6.3 and chrome 6.4, firefox 5.8 all got the same error

That be the case Exbrowser automates the browser area, extensions that add icons in the top ribbon area, you need to use other ubot plugins for such.  Pash has one that works with windows softwares that will be able to locate the buttons as needed, unless the extension can be opened with a shortcut key combo (maybe ? )  but then working within that window not sure if it can be automated with exbrowser as its not part of the main browser itself.

That be the case Exbrowser automates the browser area, extensions that add icons in the top ribbon area, you need to use other ubot plugins for such.  Pash has one that works with windows softwares that will be able to locate the buttons as needed, unless the extension can be opened with a shortcut key combo (maybe ? )  but then working within that window not sure if it can be automated with exbrowser as its not part of the main browser itself.

I see.. looks like there's no choice other than to automate the windows.

Thanks

I think i found a bug... when I put exbrowser commands on a list and try to run it by looping through the list of commands it only works for the first item in the list and the rest doesn't work. I made sure I incremented my counter. 

Can you duplicate this error Dan... by running xpath expression in a list to a loop

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n2jmxdt9omukntd/exbrowser%20command%20on%20a%20list%20bug.mp4?dl=0

I'm not sure what you mean?, I have a new line in my list along with my expath? so.. 

//div[contains(@id,"MadHatterTotalProfit")];
//div[contains(@id,"MadHatterTotalFee")];
//div[contains(@id,"MadHatterTotalGain")];
//div[contains(@id,"MadHatterRoi")]

should be

//div[contains(@id,"MadHatterTotalProfit")];//div[contains(@id,"MadHatterTotalFee")];//div[contains(@id,"MadHatterTotalGain")];//div[contains(@id,"MadHatterRoi")]

ok i think i got it, thanks

thats correct.

Because you were delimiting by  ;

but had new lines in there originally so remove the new lines, or 
keep on separate lines and remove the ; semicoln and use $new line for the delimiter

//div[contains(@id,"MadHatterTotalProfit")]
//div[contains(@id,"MadHatterTotalFee")]
//div[contains(@id,"MadHatterTotalGain")]
//div[contains(@id,"MadHatterRoi")]

delimiter as $new line

or

//div[contains(@id,"MadHatterTotalProfit")];//div[contains(@id,"MadHatterTotalFee")];//div[contains(@id,"MadHatterTotalGain")];//div[contains(@id,"MadHatterRoi")]

delimiter being ;

I want to be able to type a location like "United states" in this textbox using exbrowser type text command, problem is there is already text there(city/state zipcode), is there a way to erase that text first and then type? Or any other way

post-16700-0-27951400-1519998770_thumb.png

I want to be able to type a location like "United states" in this textbox using exbrowser type text command, problem is there is already text there(city/state zipcode), is there a way to erase that text first and then type? Or any other way

Use type text 2 or ClearTextBox

Since I'm no longer using the ubot studio built in browser and only kick off the exbrowser, how do I disable it on the compiled bot? I would uncheck the box but it shows a big empty white area where the ubot studio browser would be. 

I haven't created a ui html panel, but can i just put everything there and launch an exbrowser?

Hien

Since I'm no longer using the ubot studio built in browser and only kick off the exbrowser, how do I disable it on the compiled bot? I would uncheck the box but it shows a big empty white area where the ubot studio browser would be. 

I haven't created a ui html panel, but can i just put everything there and launch an exbrowser?

Hien

You have the size option on compiled. Just play with it until you get the right height.