UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

using ubot version 5.9.55 and exbrowser plugin version 1.3.2.3

this plugin work well with Firefox, but can not launcher chrome ( tried chrome version 62.0.3202.62 and 62.0.3202.94)

the exbroswer launcher function not work with chrome

using ubot version 5.9.55 and exbrowser plugin version 1.3.2.3

this plugin work well with Firefox, but can not launcher chrome ( tried chrome version 62.0.3202.62 and 62.0.3202.94)

the exbroswer launcher function not work with chrome

Working fine here on my end and for lots of other people. Stuff like this is always due to the local pc and some installation / configuration issues with the chrome browser.

If the plugin is not able to detect the browser, then it can't launch it.

That could be because the installation is somehow broken. Many reasons for that.

Some things to try:

1. Reboot PC

2. Uninstall chrome. Clean all files, folder, settings and registry keys

Hint:

https://www.google.de/chrome/cleanup-tool/index.html

3. Reinstall correct (supported) version of chrome.

4. Reboot and try again

As an alternative you can use portable version of chrome. There are videos in the EXB channel on youtube how to do it.

Hope this helps

PS: For support:

https://support.bot-factory.com

Regards

Dan

And a tutorial about cookies (save and load) in other site?

What tutorials are you guys looking for? There are two commands. Save cookies and load cookies?

You specify a file name and that's it. 

It will save all cookies and load all cookies from that file. Into the current browser session.

There's not much to add really  :P

A completely different question is, will this work to "steal" and "move" browser sessions for a specific website. So that you only need to login once for example.

Well that completely depends on the website and how cookies are used there. And if there is any kind of smart JavaScript stuff in place to prevent that kind of stuff.

So on some sites it will work. On other sites it won't. But nothing that can be fixed within the command. It saves and loads the cookies.

But it's a question of the website if they will be accepted or not. 

Sometimes it's easier to just login again. 

Does that answer your question guys, or did I miss the point completely?

Regards

Dan

Black Friday and other Discounts!

To answer this for everyone:

No, there are no discounts. And no, there will be no Black Friday or any other special deal!

The product is not overpriced. I do update it constantly and try my best to help everyone as good as I can.

And as I said very often: If you did not already make at least $500 with Ubot itself, do NOT buy this plugin!
It's an advanced plugin for people who want to take it to the next level.

It doesn't make your coding easier! It's even more complicated because you need to learn Xpath.

But.. it gives you more options, and adds greater stability! So you will know when you're ready for it.

And then you will know, that the price is actually very cheap for what you get.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Cheers
Dan

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Change for Support Files

EXB is using a couple of support files.

They are stored in the %appdata%\exb folder.

So far those files are stored on Amazon S3 and downloaded when needed.

The problem now is, that some people seem to sell high numbers of bots with EXB. 
But they don't include those support files in their installer.

So I have to pay for all the download traffic. Which wasn't a problem until now.
So normally I was paying $10-30 per month for the traffic. Which was fine.

But in November that increased significantly. I was paying $280 for the traffic in November. And it's still

increasing. So I can't support that anymore.

I will update the plugin very soon to only download those support files for ubot studio. 
So every compiled bot needs to include the support files with an installer.
This is also recommended for the ubot studio support files itself.

I'm talking about the %appdata%\exb folder here.

So if you sell your bots to a lot of people, please update your bots to include those support files!

I can create a video tutorial on how to do this if needed.

Thanks a lot for your understanding!

• Like 2

Thanks for the info Dan, 

For anyone reading and thinking ... "what" .. perhaps this can help you :

1. Copy the "exb" folder from within your %appdata% directory
  2. Paste the "exb" folder into your bots folder
  3. Paste the define below into your bot and run it in from an "onload" command (any method)
  4. Compile and save Dan money :)
define exb_Support {
    if($folder exists("{$special folder("Application Data")}\\exb")) {
        then {
            delete folder("{$special folder("Application")}\\exb")
        }
        else {
            move folder("{$special folder("Application")}\\exb",$special folder("Application Data"))
        }
    }
}

P.S. You could do it with a zip file and unzip it straight into the %appdata% directory but this takes longer (much longer on slow PC's).

P.P.S You could do it with a batch file too, but this was aimed at the less advanced.

Cheers

CJ

• Like 1

Thanks for the info Dan, 

For anyone reading and thinking ... "what" .. perhaps this can help you :

1. Copy the "exb" folder from within your %appdata% directory
  2. Paste the "exb" folder into your bots folder
  3. Paste the define below into your bot and run it in from an "onload" command (any method)
  4. Compile and save Dan money :)
define exb_Support {
    if($folder exists("{$special folder("Application Data")}\\exb")) {
        then {
            delete folder("{$special folder("Application")}\\exb")
        }
        else {
            move folder("{$special folder("Application")}\\exb",$special folder("Application Data"))
        }
    }
}

P.S. You could do it with a zip file and unzip it straight into the %appdata% directory but this takes longer (much longer on slow PC's).

P.P.S You could do it with a batch file too, but this was aimed at the less advanced.

Cheers

CJ

but the problem is

before bot run , it checks and download file .

Hi,

I'm trying to use the "Exbrowser Download File" with a https URL:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Download File", "https://www.meldeportal-mindestlohn.de/Meldeportal/form/display.do?\\%24context=EFAF70CA29E323E04A6D", "c:\\temp\\test.pdf", "", "", "")

The command didn't return the file, but with:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate""https://www.meldeportal-mindestlohn.de/Meldeportal/form/display.do?\\%24context=EFAF70CA29E323E04A6D""c:\\temp\\test.pdf")

It opens a new tab and open the file in browser viewer mode.

How can i download the file, inside the session, using https mode?

Is there a way to change the Chrome Download parameter with Exbrowser to download a file instead of view with the Exbrowser Navigate?

Thanks for the help.

Regards

José Calado

Hi,

I'm trying to use the "Exbrowser Download File" with a https URL:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Download File", "https://www.meldeportal-mindestlohn.de/Meldeportal/form/display.do?\\%24context=EFAF70CA29E323E04A6D", "c:\\temp\\test.pdf", "", "", "")

The command didn't return the file, but with:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate""https://www.meldeportal-mindestlohn.de/Meldeportal/form/display.do?\\%24context=EFAF70CA29E323E04A6D""c:\\temp\\test.pdf")

It opens a new tab and open the file in browser viewer mode.

How can i download the file, inside the session, using https mode?

Is there a way to change the Chrome Download parameter with Exbrowser to download a file instead of view with the Exbrowser Navigate?

Thanks for the help.

Regards

José Calado

Hello.

For there is no file when I navigate to that url. But I might need a login. 

But there is one important thing to understand here. The "Download File" command is a HTTP get request. So it needs the download URL directly. 

Which means the url if the File itself. If a website initiates a download via a javascript command when the html page is loaded, then this will not work.

You have to figure out the direct file download URL to use the Download File command. 

A http get request will not execute any code on that html site at all.

Kindest regards

Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Is there a way to Exbrowser "tell" to Chrome to download the file instead of open a new tab with a viewer?

This way i can get the file in the download folder...

Can i send you the .ubot file, is a small bot.

Regards

José Calado

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Is there a way to Exbrowser "tell" to Chrome to download the file instead of open a new tab with a viewer?

This way i can get the file in the download folder...

Can i send you the .ubot file, is a small bot.

Regards

José Calado

Hi.

EXB is a remote control. So it doesn't change the chrome behavior. So always ask yourself the question, how would I do it manually in chrome. 

Because it's still the same behavior.

I don't offer free coding support or coaching I'm sorry. Support is only for product issues / bugs that can be reproduced on my end.

If people need help with coding, they can post here to get some free help, or hire someone to do the work for them. 

But I'm not fixing bots or coding stuff for people for free. 

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Kindest regards

Dan

Hello, 

i am running into a newbie problem that is probably very easy to fix for you guys, but a pain for me. As i just started using the ExBrowser i ran into a problem that i easily fixed with the UBot Browser, but with XPath Expressions, i just don't seem to get the clue.

Heres the problem : I need to click into a textbox that has an id which is always changing after refreshing/reloading the page. Now i thought it would be the best way to use the "ExBrowser Change Attribute" so the textbox always gets changed to certain value when reloading the page. However, i do have trouble in the Change Attribute with the "Element to Change". The Attribute to change would be "id" if i am right and but how do i locate the element to change? I watched this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpwHAZkBXRQ, but i just don't seem to get the clue. 

In the source code, this is the id that i want to scrape : https://prnt.sc/hjpojg- If anyone has any clue please help! 

Thank you

Hello, 

i am running into a newbie problem that is probably very easy to fix for you guys, but a pain for me. As i just started using the ExBrowser i ran into a problem that i easily fixed with the UBot Browser, but with XPath Expressions, i just don't seem to get the clue.

Heres the problem : I need to click into a textbox that has an id which is always changing after refreshing/reloading the page. Now i thought it would be the best way to use the "ExBrowser Change Attribute" so the textbox always gets changed to certain value when reloading the page. However, i do have trouble in the Change Attribute with the "Element to Change". The Attribute to change would be "id" if i am right and but how do i locate the element to change? I watched this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpwHAZkBXRQ, but i just don't seem to get the clue. 

In the source code, this is the id that i want to scrape : https://prnt.sc/hjpojg- If anyone has any clue please help! 

Thank you

Hi.

Did you watch my free Xpath tutorials already? I cover this in there a bit.

The thing is, don't only look at the element you want to select. Sometimes you have to go some levels up or even down in the html code.

So maybe two levels above what you try to extract you have something that is unique and doesn't change. Then you select that, and navigate through the html structure from there.

This is possible with xpath, and I explain that in my free tutorials.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Dan

Hi Heiko,

I have the same problem.

The way was "scrape" the all page, search for something fixed in all reloads and construct the attribute in a variable.

Then use  {#variable} in your Exbroswer.

Example:

comment("Scrape the element with all the page information")
                        set(#scraper_result,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape Element", "//*[@id=\"ext-gen1\"]"),"Global")
                        comment("The dynamic attribute start with 'QuestionEmbedding_', lets search...")
                        set(#is_find,$find index(#scraper_result,"QuestionEmbedding_"),"Global")
                        comment("Take the string from the all scraped text, i choose 24 chars, it's the maximum that the attribute can have")
                        set(#temp_text,$substring(#scraper_result,#is_find,24),"Global")
                        comment("The attribute is allways 'QuestionEmbedding_99999' or 'QuestionEmbedding_999999' digits,")
                        comment("So, i'm going to test the 5 or 6 chars if they are numeric, starting from the 6 digits, if is not a number the robot")
                        comment("assumes that is the 5 digits. The Numeric ID starts in 18 position, after the '...ing_' ")
                        if($plugin function("StringManagementPlugin.dll", "$SMP IsNumeric", $substring(#temp_text,18,6))) {
                            then {
                                set(#is_find2,6,"Global")
                            }
                            else {
                                set(#is_find2,5,"Global")
                            }
                        }
                        comment("Now i'm goint to build the attribute or url")
                        set(#temp_text_url_or_attribute,$substring(#temp_text,0,$add(18,#is_find2)),"Global")
                        set(#temp_text_url_or_attribute,"x://*[@id=\"{#temp_text_url_or_attribute}_default\]","Global")
                        comment("Cleaning the scape var...")
                        set(#scraper_result,"","Global")
                        comment("Now... lets use the dynamic attribute... or ... url")
                        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", #temp_text_url_or_attribute)

When "scraping" try the "many" xpaths the inspect can return until you have what you need.. the code with the dynamic attribute.

Maybe that helps.

Regards

José Calado

Hello, 

Heres the problem : I need to click into a textbox that has an id which is always changing after refreshing/reloading the page. Now i thought it would be the best way to use the "ExBrowser Change Attribute" so the textbox always gets changed to certain value when reloading the page. However, i do have trouble in the Change Attribute with the "Element to Change". The Attribute to change would be "id" if i am right and but how do i locate the element to change? I watched this video https://www.you............................,but i just don't seem to get the clue. 

Thank you

Hey, 

Couple of ideas that popped into mind, .. 

- Have you tried the "Starts with" xpath or are there more of the same textbox on the page ?

eg. 

x://input[starts-with(@id,"description")]

- Are there other elements on the same page with the tags below ?..

class="form-control input trololo"
eg. x://input[@class="form-control input trololo"]

or 

placeholder="Enter your caption here and press publish"
eg. x://input[@placeholder="Enter your caption here and press publish"]

If its the only text box on the page with either of the above tags then that might work.

Or alternatively you could use the xpath AND operator (not sure what it is offhand, somthing like pipe "|" could be wrong too many coding languages in my head lol)

May help, may not, .. worth a shot.

Cheers

CJ

EXB Update V1.3.2.4

Changelog:

Support Files Changes. Please watch => http://bit.ly/2j2DGcz

I will keep the old component downloads in place for the next 14 days! So you have two weeks to update your

compiled bots and implement the new changes. In case you need some special agreement, please contact me via a support ticket.

CTRL + Alt + Text Option for Send Special Keys

Backspace Option for Send Special Keys

Updated Firefox Driver

2 JSON Functions

PS: This doesn't change anything for the still supported old FF Version v1.1.9.4!

• Like 2