UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

this plugin can solve 2captcha ?

It's a remote control for Chrome, FF and Phantom.

So no, it can't solve captchas out of the box, because those browsers can't solve captchas out of the box.

But it's something you can code.

And there are additional plugins you can use to automate or at least simplify that process.

And yes, there are captchas who are really hard to solve. And even some who can't be solved. 

That's just the nature of captchas. Because they want to eliminate automation.

So exactly what we are doing here. And there is always the possibility that at some point, you can't automate something.

But that fact doesn't change with the tool you use. 

But I can tell you for sure, that with ExBrowser Plugin, you have way more options to do stuff than without it.

And it comes with a 30 day refund period. So you can test everything. If it doesn't work as you want it to work. Money back. That simple.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Quick Browser compatibility Test.

EXB 1.3.2.3

New Browser Updates:

Chrome: 62.0.3202.75 (64-bit)

FF: 56.0.2 (64-bit)

Both browsers launch correctly and can execute basic EXB commands and functions.

Disclaimer!

I don't do a full command and function test for every browser update. 

So please always test your code after updating anything. To ensure that everything runs fine!

Looks like what I'm needing!! Is there anyway to enable flash on this app?

And also is there any kind of a free trial to test it for business purposes?  Thanks :)

Hello.

Yes, you can enable flash with browser profiles easily. With Chrome I did it myself already. But I think that should work fine with FF as well.

EXB is a remote control. We don't change the browsers or add features to it. If chrome / ff can do it without EXB, they can do it with EXB as well.

No, there is no free trial. But exb comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. There are no other options, and there are no plans for other options.

Kindest regards

Dan

Hi Dan 

I cant log in to see my ticket answer the ID and email field just reset when I enter the tracking code and my email address

Working fine for me in latest Chrome Browser.

1. Reboot PC.

2. Try different browser

Dan

is there any discount at this time for haloween ?

thank

No. 

Always show exbrowser update every I launch Ubot studio..

If you want support and direct help from me, please open a support ticket here:

support.bot-factory.com

If this is a generic question for other users and not targeted at me, then of course the forum is the right place for it.

Regards

Dan

with the ubot browser we can select elements where we want to type text, but how does this work with exbrowser?

Type Text and Type Text (Human Delay) commands, then enter the element's xPath and the text to type.

Yes, If Ubot and Chrome/FF run under Windows 7 64bit, ExB does too.

That's probably true, but I only test with windows 10 64bit. So I have to be able to reproduce the issue here on my development system.

From a resource point of view I'm not able to support individual pc configurations or issues. Only problems that are generic and can be reproduced PC independent and are related

to the software itself and not the environment it's running on.

Kindest regards

Dan

i tried this code but nothing happen , firefox not open

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser CleanUp")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Firefox", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Specify Binary Location", "C:\\Users\\afkra\\Desktop\\FirefoxPortable\\App\\Firefox\\firefox.exe"))
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "www.google.com")

i download firefox portable folder and install plugin successfully , can you help me ?
thank

Edited by afkratien

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Firefox", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Specify Binary Location", "C:\\Users\\afkra\\Desktop\\FirefoxPortable\\App\\Firefox\\firefox.exe"))

i download firefox portable folder and install plugin successfully , can you help me ?

thank

For support please open a support ticket here:

https://support.bot-factory.com

Kindest regards

Dan

thank

Just in case...No newer versions are tested and might not work.

Plugin Version: 1.3.2.3

Supported and tested Browsers:
Chrome: 62.0.3202.62
FF: 56.0.1 (64-bit)

support ticket not working

i fill email and ticket number but cannot access my ticket       http://prntscr.com/hb7bml

Working fine for me. I already replied to your ticket. So you should have an answer in your inbox.

That answer has a link. Just click it to see the ticket.

It's your outlook.com address.

If you can't access the support system, try a different browser maybe.

It works fine for me. And seems to work fine for everyone else. Worked with 3 other people today on support tickets without any problems. 

Cheers

Dan