UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

No Dan I don't, It has been so long that I didn't remember there was a  New login page. Just needed the url. I asked last Sun in the skype group and no one answered with the url.

So, via support has 24-92hr wait time just to get a reply. You have 3 owners and not one can answer this simple question?

Thanks sunny!!

Abass sent it to me last night.

Anyway, all good now.

Regards,

Nick

Hi.

I'm the only one who has access to the support system. And replies can take a couple of days, depending on my schedule. As I'm not doing this full time.

But thanks to other people who pointed you in the right direction. 

The URL was communicated multiple times via email if you're subscribed to the newsletter. And there is also a link on the download page of ExBrowser Plugin. 

I personally don't watch the Skype group at all. Just sometimes when I post an update. So the support system (with some waiting time) is the only way to contact me.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Kindest regards

Dan

Hi, Dan

I have one question, I want to launch portable firefox with an existed profile, at least launch portable firefox with it's own default profile.

I tried "load browser profile" with an existed non-portable firefox's profile or portable firefox's default profile path and dont work. any advise is welcome.

Hello.

This is covered in the following tutorial:

https://youtu.be/xf4RUzGaf-A?list=PLun8zsNfYLfIWrYEDRk14AwU2UdASbexp

Kindest regards

Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

One more time just want to say THANK YOU Dan for this plugin.  It works perfect on pages like facebook, twitter and pinterest, where built in browser has many problems on.  Please, never quit to these project :) .

Luis Carlos

• Like 1

Hey Dan, when we get all these driver updates, are we correct to assume that they are for the most recent version of non-beta chrome at the time of your Exbrowser update release?

59.0.3071.115 - Chrome version released on June 26

So does that mean your release on July 20th is for this latest version, and will this be true for all future releases? If I'm wrong could you also please clarify the latest version of Chrome to be used with Exbrowser when you post the updated plugin in the update notes? Thank you!

Edited by arigatou

Hey Dan, when we get all these driver updates, are we correct to assume that they are for the most recent version of non-beta chrome at the time of your Exbrowser update release?

59.0.3071.134 - Chrome version released on July 17

So does that mean your release on July 20th is for this latest version, and will this be true for all future releases? If I'm wrong could you also please clarify the latest version of Chrome to be used with Exbrowser when you post the updated plugin in the update notes? Thank you!

EXB 1.3.1.7 is using Chromedriver 2.30

And that supports:

Supports Chrome v58-60

But because of my limited time and resources, I'm unfortunately not able to test all commands and functions every time.

So you should always test your bot and ensure that everything you need is working correctly. 

Regards

Dan

Perfect, thank you, so I assume that anytime there's a note about a Driver update it means you updated to the latest ChromeDriver version so we can check the compatibility versions for Chrome and do our own testing.

anyone please help me to solve how to change dropdown on yandex.com registration. here is my source:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser CleanUp Light")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Set Browser Language", "en-us"))
wait(1)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "https://passport.yandex.com/registration/mail?from=mail&require_hint=1&retpath=https%3A%2F%2Fpassport.yandex.com%2Fpassport%3Fmode%3Dsubscribe%26from%3Dmail%26retpath%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fmail.yandex.com&origin=hostroot_com_nol_mobile")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Element", "firstname", "Appear", 30)
wait(1)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text", "//input[contains(@id,\"firstname\")]", #firstname_spin)
wait(1)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text", "//input[contains(@id,\"lastname\")]", #lastname_spin)
wait(1)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text (Human Delay)", "//input[contains(@id,\"login\")]", "{#firstname_spin}{#lastname_spin}", 2, 6)
wait(1)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text", "//input[contains(@id,\"password\")]", #password)
wait(1)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text", "//input[contains(@id,\"password_confirm\")]", #password_confirm)
wait(1)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "//label[contains(@class,\"human-confirmation-switch human-confirmation-via-captcha\")]")
wait(1)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Dropdown", "//*[@id=\"hint_question_id\"]", "The brand of your first car")
wait(1)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text", "//input[contains(@id,\"hint_answer\")]", "Pajero")
wait(1)
set(#captcha,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Show Captcha Dialog", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape Element Attribute", "//img[contains(@class,\"captcha__captcha__text\")]", "src"), "Please enter Captcha Characters"),"Global")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Element Displayed", "//img[contains(@class,\"captcha__captcha__text\")]", "Wait until Displayed", 30)
wait(1)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text", "//input[contains(@class,\"control__input control__input_name_captcha js-captcha-field\")]", #captcha)
if($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Element Exist", "//div[contains(text(),\"username not available\")]")) {
    then {
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser ClearTextBox", "//input[contains(@id,\"login\")]")
        wait(1)
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text (Human Delay)", "//input[contains(@id,\"login\")]", $random list item($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape List Elements", "//span[contains(@class,\"login__suggestedLogin\")]")), 2, 6)
        wait(1)
    }
    else {
    }
}
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "//span[contains(text(),\"Register\")]")

thank you

Perfect, thank you, so I assume that anytime there's a note about a Driver update it means you updated to the latest ChromeDriver version so we can check the compatibility versions for Chrome and do our own testing.

Hi.

I try to stay up2date with the drivers always. But you can check that in your taskmanager when you run EXB. 

Or also in the EXB folder in your %appdir%

The driver will always have the version number in it when I use it. 

Regards

Dan

hi Dan , can you describe about "Sreen Off" Feature ?

is it like "Hide Browser" on Ubot ?

thank

Hi,

thanks for your question. It moved the window of the browser out of the visible screen area. That's it. 

You still see the task bar item and everything else. Just the screen is moved.

Maybe give the command  a try, then you will see the result yourself. 

Kindest regards

Dan

• Like 1

Hi,

thanks for your question. It moved the window of the browser out of the visible screen area. That's it. 

You still see the task bar item and everything else. Just the screen is moved.

Maybe give the command  a try, then you will see the result yourself. 

Kindest regards

Dan

can you show me a demo video about this feature ?

i dont want my customer see anything about browser

i really need this plugin because ubot browser  always crashes and my customers dont like it .

in prev post , i asked you about hide browser but you said cant so i am not sure .

can you show me a demo video about this feature ?

i dont want my customer see anything about browser

i really need this plugin because ubot browser  always crashes and my customers dont like it .

in prev post , i asked you about hide browser but you said cant so i am not sure .

There are now two options:

1. Use the new portable browser hide command:

https://www.bot-factory.com/exbrowser-update-v1-3-1-7/

2. Test the new experimental Chrome --headless option:

https://www.bot-factory.com/run-chrome-browser-completely-headless/

The first one definitely works. The second one is still experimental but already supported by latest EXB 1.3.1.7. But it's a browser feature so I have limited influence into it.

Dan

• Like 1

There are now two options:

1. Use the new portable browser hide command:

https://www.bot-factory.com/exbrowser-update-v1-3-1-7/

2. Test the new experimental Chrome --headless option:

https://www.bot-factory.com/run-chrome-browser-completely-headless/

The first one definitely works. The second one is still experimental but already supported by latest EXB 1.3.1.7. But it's a browser feature so I have limited influence into it.

Dan

It worked for me, have not tried in other bots yet tho. Very excited about this.

Does anyone know why Firefox PORTABLE would update on its own?

Thanks in advance,

Nick

Hello..

I think this is the best way to interact with difficult website right?

I mean, there are some popups or greyboxes that contain data and Ubot browser cannot load.

Also which other benefits come with this?

Hello..

I think this is the best way to interact with difficult website right?

I mean, there are some popups or greyboxes that contain data and Ubot browser cannot load.

Also which other benefits come with this?

Hi Rod,

hope you are doing well and the Business rocks?

The main advantage of ExBrowser is, that you can use a real and full browser like Chrome and Firefox.

So all the sites that you might have problems with the ubot browser will work perfectly fine.

Ubot browser is great for a lot of sites. But sometimes it get's stuck, or doesn't support some features. Or it freezes.

All that nasty stuff that everyone experiences from time to time. Specially when you work with larger bots and more complex websites.

The second thing is, that you can use browser plugins and extensions. So you can add new features to the browser. Like blocking certain things and so on.

And with the new and upcoming headless feature, you can now also run those browsers completely headless.

You have full support for browser profiles as well. So you can store data and cookies in a profile. And it's not always reset if you don't want it.

And I'm constantly adding features and improving the platform. Doing this for almost 2 years now. And I didn't miss a single selenium or driver update.

Some of the users probably have some other things they like about the platform as well.

The one thing I have to say.. EXB is a bit more complex at the beginning. Because you need to learn Xpath to fully leverage it. So if people are used to the click and drag and drop stuff of the ubot browser only so far, they have to spent some time learning that. But it's definitely worth it. I have a free course on xpath that will teach the fundamentals. And there are many online tutorials as well for more advanced stuff.

And EXB has a 100% standard conform Xpath engine. We are not using any proprietary stuff here.

Oh and EXB comes with 30 Days no questions asked money back guarantee. So you can test everything and if you're not happy... Money back. No Problem. 

Let me know if you have more questions.

Cheers

Dan

• Like 1

Hey Dan, tried sending in a support ticket but either the system is down or it does not like the content of my message.

I am going to post here incase anyone else knows about it too...here's the ticket I had written:

Hey Dan,

I have tried everything to click Open on this but I cannot get it to work.

https://i.gyazo.com/f8f194215cd9fa16445cbc422b55630a.png

I tried using Exbrowser Click by Coordinate, but it seems its clicking the page, not the popup.

I tried using Send Special Key (Left) and then (Enter) but neither key actually did anything.

I tried the disable notifications flag to see if that might work, but the popup still appeared, and even if that worked I think it would force "Don't Open" to be selected but I want to press OPEN!

Also tried Exbrowser Confirm Dialog and no luck with that either.

Using the latest version of ExBrowser&Ubot and tested with Chrome60.

Any ideas?

Can only do it with windows controls and clicking by position, or similar.

Thats a notification window from chrome and unfortunately not a browser element in terms of html and that to automate it.

Now you could try disabling that sort of notifications with a --notifications or similar disable parameter in options

and see if it presents itself differently.

List of chrome parameters

http://peter.sh/experiments/chromium-command-line-switches/#load-extension

ones your concerned with

--disable-notifications
--disable-prompt-on-repost

• Like 1

Hey Dan, tried sending in a support ticket but either the system is down or it does not like the content of my message.

I am going to post here incase anyone else knows about it too...here's the ticket I had written:

Hey Dan,

I have tried everything to click Open on this but I cannot get it to work.

https://i.gyazo.com/f8f194215cd9fa16445cbc422b55630a.png

I tried using Exbrowser Click by Coordinate, but it seems its clicking the page, not the popup.

I tried using Send Special Key (Left) and then (Enter) but neither key actually did anything.

I tried the disable notifications flag to see if that might work, but the popup still appeared, and even if that worked I think it would force "Don't Open" to be selected but I want to press OPEN!

Also tried Exbrowser Confirm Dialog and no luck with that either.

Using the latest version of ExBrowser&Ubot and tested with Chrome60.

Any ideas?

Hi.

The support system works fine:

https://support.bot-factory.com

I need the website url and login details if necessary to take a look if there are other options.

Otherwise, TJ's reply was perfect.

Regards

Dan

EXB Update V1.3.1.8

Chromedriver Update 2.31

ipv6 Proxy Support (Chrome)

Generic Hider Command removed (Replaced by Portable Hider)

Generic Firefox Commandline Parameter Option added

Headless Browser Option added

DisableInfoBars Option added

Firefox Rename Title Fix

• Like 1

Chrome headless sounds good.  What about FF https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14610875 :D

V1.3.1.8 has a new FF Option:

Generic Firefox Commandline Parameter

So you can test those Commandline Parameters now.

I didn't test the FF dev build yet. I'll wait until it's finally released. Then I'll run some tests. 

But you can already play around with it.

Viele Grüße

Dan

Thanks for the update Dan, wish I could try it but ubot not loading, just stays as a background app and never launches.

Yeah let me know how you like it after your Ubot is working again. 

Cheers

Dan