UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Bugfix V 1.1.5.91

Combining multiple browser options didn't always work.
Loading 2 extensions at the same time for example. Or combining user agent with incognito mode.
All fixed with V1.1.5.91 now

This is a manual update! Please download via License Server or Zaxaa.

• Like 2
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Any feedback on the new ENTER Command?

luis carlos?

ptlrc?

I implemented it for you guys :-)

Does it work? 

Dan

it do not work for me,  i try it on facebook groups comment

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Send Enter to Element""x://div[@data-block=\"true\"]")

this does not work.

and i think it would be better  with a {#Enter} parameter rather than command.

press Enter after we finish typing without considering what is the element to send the Enter

hope you understand what i mean :)

it do not work for me,  i try it on facebook groups comment

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll""ExBrowser Send Enter to Element""x://div[@data-block=\"true\"]")

this does not work.

and i think it would be better  with a {#Enter} parameter rather than command.

press Enter after we finish typing without considering what is the element to send the Enter

hope you understand what i mean :)

You also need the correct Xpath for the type command, so you can just copy it over.

The reason why it's separated is because some people need it as a stand alone command with the need to type anything before it.

Dan

I have created a bot that goes to addmefast and automate twitter followers by pressing the Follow button and follow someone on twitter.

Everything works fine with Chrome browser but when i use phantomjs the message that use ajax call on the main page doesn' t appear.

rw7sV6j.png

I am sharing my code that works with Chrome. Feel free to use it.

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    load html("")
}
ui stat monitor("Points",#points)
ui text box("AddMeFast Email",#addmefastUsername)
ui text box("AddMeFast Password",#addmefastPassword)
ui button("Load Settings") {
    add list to list(%settings,$list from file("{$special folder("Application Data")}\\addmefast.txt"),"Delete","Global")
    set(#addmefastUsername,$list item(%settings,0),"Global")
    set(#addmefastPassword,$list item(%settings,1),"Global")
    set(#twitterUsername,$list item(%settings,2),"Global")
    set(#twitterPassword,$list item(%settings,3),"Global")
    set(#loops,$list item(%settings,4),"Global")
    clear list(%settings)
}
ui button("Save Settings") {
    save to file("{$special folder("Application Data")}\\addmefast.txt","{#addmefastUsername}{$new line}{#addmefastPassword}{$new line}{#twitterUsername}{$new line}{#twitterPassword}{$new line}{#loops}")
}
ui text box("Twitter Email",#twitterUsername)
ui text box("Twitter Password",#twitterPassword)
ui text box("How many people to follow",#loops)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser CleanUp")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Set Browser Language", "EN")}{$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Set User Agent", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/46.0.2490.80 Safari/537.36")}")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "http://addmefast.com/")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Element", "<name=\"login_button\">", "Appear", 15)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text", "<name=\"email\">", #addmefastUsername)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text", "<name=\"password\">", #addmefastPassword)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "<name=\"login_button\">")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Element", "x://a[@href=\"/free_points/twitter\"]", "Appear", 15)
set(#while,1,"Global")
loop(#loops) {
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://a[@href=\"/free_points/twitter\"]")
    set(#points,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape Element", "x://span[@class=\"points_count\"]"),"Global")
    if($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Element Exist", "x://div[@class=\"error_like\"]")) {
        then {
            plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://a[@href=\"/free_points/twitter\"]")
            plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Element", "<class=\"single_like_button btn3-wrap\">", "Appear", 5)
        }
    }
    loop while($not($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Element Exist", "<class=\"single_like_button btn3-wrap\">"))) {
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Element", "<class=\"single_like_button btn3-wrap\">", "Appear", 5)
    }
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "<class=\"single_like_button btn3-wrap\">")
    wait(2)
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Focus new Window or Tab")
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Switch to Window", "on Twitter")
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Element", "x://h1[@class=\"logo\"]", "Appear", 5)
    if($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Element Exist", "x://input[@class=\"submit button selected\"]")) {
        then {
            plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text (Human Delay)", "<name=\"session[username_or_email]\">", #twitterUsername, 50, 200)
            wait($rand(0.5,1))
            plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text (Human Delay)", "<name=\"session[password]\">", #twitterPassword, 50, 200)
            wait($rand(0.5,1))
            plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Checkbox", "<name=\"remember_me\">", "Checked")
            wait($rand(0.5,1))
            plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://input[@class=\"submit button selected\"]")
        }
        else if($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Element Exist", "x://form[@class=\'unfollow\']")) {
            alert("Following Found")
            wait($rand(0.5,1))
            plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://*[@class=\'unfollow\']/button")
        }
        else if($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Element Exist", "x://form[@id=\"follow_btn_form\"]")) {
            wait($rand(0.5,1))
            plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://*[@id=\"follow_btn_form\"]/button")
        }
    }
    wait($rand(2.5,3.0))
    if($contains($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser URL"),"twitter.com")) {
        then {
            plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Switch to Window", "on Twitter")
            plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Close visible Browser Tab")
        }
    }
    wait($rand(1,2))
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Switch to Window", "AddMeFast.com - Twitter Followers")
    wait(2)
    set(#points,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape Element", "x://span[@class=\"points_count\"]"),"Global")
}
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser CleanUp")
stop script
  • Like 1

For Existing Users:

Please update to V1.1.5.91

Older versions will be disabled in 1 week and will no longer work in Ubot Studio.

You can download the latest version when you login to the license server via the browser.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

If you get "Invalid MD5" error, please update to latest version V1.1.5.91

Login to the lic server to download the latest version.

Or login to your Zaxaa account to download the latest version.

Ensure that you copy it into the right folder, so that ubot loads the latest DLL. Double check that in your plugin menu

Delete all old versions from the plugin folder! Don't just rename them!

Cheers

Dan

Question :

When i am running 50 threads bot keep opening browser first one by one and once ALL threads (browser) open then that navigating and doing other things.

Possible to keep navigate and other work and not to wait for all browser open.

Question :

When i am running 50 threads bot keep opening browser first one by one and once ALL threads (browser) open then that navigating and doing other things.

Possible to keep navigate and other work and not to wait for all browser open.

Thanks for your feedback. I know about that behavior. It's on my bug / feature request list already.

I looked into it a while ago, but didn't find a solution for it. 

So far no one complained about it, so I didn't give it a lot of priority. But I will look into it again when I work on the next update. 

Thanks a lot for the heads up.

Dan

• Like 1

Thanks for your feedback. I know about that behavior. It's on my bug / feature request list already.

I looked into it a while ago, but didn't find a solution for it. 

So far no one complained about it, so I didn't give it a lot of priority. But I will look into it again when I work on the next update. 

Thanks a lot for the heads up.

Dan

Thx dan

I am creating big bots. With 10 thread that is ok to wait all browser window but with 100 threads need to wait till 100 browser open.

Thx dan

I am creating big bots. With 10 thread that is ok to wait all browser window but with 100 threads need to wait till 100 browser open.

Wow 100 threads with Chrome / FF at the same time? On what machine do you run that (CPU / Memory?)

Dan

Wow 100 threads with Chrome / FF at the same time? On what machine do you run that (CPU / Memory?)

Dan

32 core window azure vps

still cpu load is 100%

looking for more powerful solution.

• Like 1

If you get "Invalid MD5" error, please update to latest version V1.1.5.91

Login to the lic server to download the latest version.

Or login to your Zaxaa account to download the latest version.

Ensure that you copy it into the right folder, so that ubot loads the latest DLL. Double check that in your plugin menu

Delete all old versions from the plugin folder! Don't just rename them!

Cheers

Dan

Dan, how would I go about getting to this license server to download this? I am a carryover from communication plugin, I went to the url for the licensing server of json path builder but it doesnt show my exbrowser in there under my email login.

Dan, how would I go about getting to this license server to download this? I am a carryover from communication plugin, I went to the url for the licensing server of json path builder but it doesnt show my exbrowser in there under my email login.

If you already got your free upgrade from Communication Plugin to ExBrowser plugin, you should have your license transferred already. Or at least you should have received a license key for the first version of ExBrowser plugin.

If you didn't get the Free Update yet, then I'm sorry but you are to late. We offered the free upgrade for a couple of months. And sent out multiple emails and I posted about it in the forum as well.

Here's the post with the details about when the offer ended:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18041-sell-exbrowser-now-on-sale/?p=113180

So if you already had access to ExBrowser plugin, please send me a support ticket to support(ad)bot-factory.com  with your details.

Your Lic Server login email  // or ExBrowser License Key if you have a very old ExBrowser license.

Your ComPlugin License email address

Kindest regards

Dan

If you already got your free upgrade from Communication Plugin to ExBrowser plugin, you should have your license transferred already. Or at least you should have received a license key for the first version of ExBrowser plugin.

If you didn't get the Free Update yet, then I'm sorry but you are to late. We offered the free upgrade for a couple of months. And sent out multiple emails and I posted about it in the forum as well.

Here's the post with the details about when the offer ended:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18041-sell-exbrowser-now-on-sale/?p=113180

So if you already had access to ExBrowser plugin, please send me a support ticket to support(ad)bot-factory.com  with your details.

Your Lic Server login email  // or ExBrowser License Key if you have a very old ExBrowser license.

Your ComPlugin License email address

Kindest regards

Dan

Thanks, yea, I do have an ExBrowser license and all that, and I used to get emails from you all the time with the new updates, but I have not got one in a while and there have been new versions since the last email I got. You manually created my license SOMEWHERE, I just dont know where or how to login... I just have a key. I will pm you about it.

Hi.

Chrome and FF Plugins are ZIP files. You can open them and change the default settings within the plugins and extensions.

There are lot's of tutorials out there on how to do this. 

You would do it the same way for your normal FF / Chrome Browser. 

Dan

I load plugin change default settings and close browser. Then i run bot. But that loading plugin with default settings.

I load plugin change default settings and close browser. Then i run bot. But that loading plugin with default settings.

You have to edit the file directly. Changing the settings in the browser doesn't save it into the file.

Dan

Do you have any documentation on the wildcard option for exbrowser? Its nothing like the ubot wildcard option.

Xpath supports wildcards. There are lot's of examples and tutorials about Xpath Expressions available for free via Google.

Dan

Xpath supports wildcards. There are lot's of examples and tutorials about Xpath Expressions available for free via Google.

Dan

Yes I have looked, but no matter what I try I cant seem to get it to work. Any chance you can give me an example?

Yes I have looked, but no matter what I try I cant seem to get it to work. Any chance you can give me an example?

Post the example code that isn't working for you and we will start from there.

Dan

Upcoming Feature: Drag and Drop

Post the example code that isn't working for you and we will start from there.

Dan

Upcoming Feature: Drag and Drop

Holy Moses, ... that feature looks pretty useful, 

is that possible to do in the UBot browser ?