UBot Underground

Why I should choose uBot over Zenno

I have been contemplating on which platform to go with so I thought I would give the community a chance to chime in to give their input. I have asked on other forums and for the most part I am getting the Zenno push. The main reason people are saying Zenno over uBot is the bugs that v4 brought. To me bugs are a small problem as long as they are being taken care of and fixed. So Im asking current uBot users what their thoughts are on this?

Good question! It really depends on what you want and need. Now, I'm not going to go rah, rah, rah, ubot, ubot, because I want to give you an unbiased opinion.

What do you want and what do you need? If you at the end of the day want a tool to automate websites, both products will do what you want. If you want to sell bots as executables, then ubot is what you want. If you want a host of features like a proxy scraper or c# code generator, then zenno is what you want.

I use both, but I do have a bit of a sway to ubot and it's simply because where I started. I use zenno for some sites and ubot for others.

Saying all that, I am finding that ubot is getting more feature filled and can handle a lot of sites that zenno could only do before.

I will say that the learning curve for me was steeper with zennoposter and programming is a bit hairy as it's a totally different idea set behind each tool. Again, this particular bias could be based upon the fact that I did start, like I mentioned earlier, on ubot.

I totally recommend that you take some time and look at both tools and make a decision on one after careful consideration. If you pick up ubot, don't buy anything less then the pro version - you will not be satisfied with the basic version. If you pick up zp, you'll want the middle package there as well.

Hope that helps. Feel free to PM me or respond here if you want more info.

Frank

What are your intentions?

What do you want to do with Ubot or Zenno?

Are you wanting to sell a service?

Sure both can do that easily. Since your doing all the work for your clients.

Want it for personal use?

Sure both supply it as personal use

Want to sell your creations?

Can only sell zenno templates to other zenno users. Ubot allows to compile your bot and distribute it as you like to any person(s) or Business(s)

Want to create your bot quickly with little thought to how, what, and where to do things?

I wouldn't go the Zenno route as it does take more time to create the bot. First you have to record what you want done, with complicated copy paste macro script, then have to organize your template and map it out before you can use it. With Ubot I can code it all visually, and its already in order by the process I take to build a bot and when i'm done run it in ubot environment, or compile it for distribution or personal use.

Bugs

All software has bugs. Even Zenno. Its a matter of taking care of them which both do. Check our bug report section of the forum. Most all bugs to date have been taken care of with the exception of a couple small things that are being taken care of.

Feature Enhancement

I believe Ubot is leading the way in this area.

Ubot is jumping leaps ahead with new functionality all the time and adding new things the community is asking for, and some things we didnt think was possible.

And for clarification. I own both software's and I prefer Ubot for the ease of use, compiling, support, and community out reach.

Do you speak Russian?

Enough said.

ÿþрð úþô õщõ ýõÑÂúþûьúþ ñþтþò ôру÷õù

Hahaha Frank!

In a nutshell it's like this:

Zenno is great because of it's proxy management panel, and the ease of multithreading. But you won't, without some serious serious amounts of study, be able to do things as easily as with ubot.

I can build ubot for browser automation tasks. Literally the sky is the limit (okay so the updates can sometimes screw you..but it is largely a legacy issue this). That means I can do very natural things store stuff, and generally think things out.

If i were going to create views on pages, I'd use Zeeno. If I were going to submit to solid sources of sites simple tasks, I'd use Zenno.

But I'd you ubot if I were going to sell.

Zeeno makes extensive use of REGEX which can be anightmare to learn. Ubot also does this, but not as effectively in my opinion. Still if you are a programmer you can probably learn both.

I don't program which is why ubot suited me.

hope this helps.

Unless you're a hardcore spammer, i'd probably buy ubot.

ï ûюñûю ÑÂтþ ÑÂþþñщõÑÂтòþ

John

ï ûюñûю ÑÂтþ ÑÂþþñщõÑÂтòþ

John

áущõÑÂтòуõт ýøúðúøх ÑÂþüýõýøù.

хð-хð

Praney

I have zennoposter and Ubot.

Personally I haven't used zennoposter since the first week that I got it because I found it to difficult to actually get up and going. But to be fair I had absolutely zero coding experience when I purchased it and didn't even know what a regex was. I have never actually completed a bot with zenno. I also don't like the fact that I cannot create bots and give them to my outsourcers.

That being said, I am not bashing zenno by any means. They are trying to gain an english community. But I am a MARKETER not a PROGRAMMER which is why I love UBot.

I had my first bot compiled in less than a day (status net bot). And guess what, since it's compiled I can now give it away to my outsourcers or even sell it. It really doesn't get any better than that.

All in all it really depends on whether or not you wish to share or sell your bots.

Justin

ï ýõ óþòþрю àþÑÂÑÂøѠø õôòð Google ÿõрõòþôчøú, ýø

áущõÑÂтòуõт ýøúðúøх ÑÂþüýõýøù.

хð-хð

Praney

I think it is very important that the software users are able to have a nice dialog with the software developers. Even though I am sure ZP is a good software, my experience is that the dev is an a-hole (based on his posts at BHW).

The Ubot crew on the other hand are really friendly and they tend to listen to their customers. Combine that with an awesome software which are constantly being improved, and my choice on what to pick was easy.

I believe the main reason not to own zenno is because it is run by people with little to no regard for their customers. Whereas ubot is run by decent people. Now of course there is no such thing as a businessman without some degree of avarice, it is nice to know that ubot is run with a far greater respect for it's customers and of sound business practices.

The forum staff also tends to come off as a family of people, and that counts for a lot to me as well.

Now add that to the ease of use of version 4, the ability to make exe's and it's constantly evolving system and you have something that is simply great! I honestly have a vision that ubot will one day be able to make more complex programs as close to a true programming language as possible. I also tend to believe that Seth has that same vision. That is why it is so much better than zenno, which is just a glorified macro recorder...