UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Thanks for your feedback. I know about that behavior. It's on my bug / feature request list already.

I looked into it a while ago, but didn't find a solution for it. 

So far no one complained about it, so I didn't give it a lot of priority. But I will look into it again when I work on the next update. 

Thanks a lot for the heads up.

Dan

Please try to fix this bug first AND add options for phantomjs (for example loadImages)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Please try to fix this bug first AND add options for phantomjs (for example loadImages)

:D  That's what everyone says Man. There's a lot of stuff on the list. And it will be processed one after the other.

For Phantom. I didn't find a way to disable images. Do you know how to do that with PhantomJS? If yes, please tell me. Then I can implement it into the plugin.

Cheers

Dan

http://phantomjs.org/api/command-line.html

--load-images=[true|false]

Awesome! Already added it to the code.

Will be in V1.1.6.0 then.

http://content.screencast.com/users/danwan131/folders/Jing/media/85797e22-36f4-4b99-ad25-114184242ba2/2015-11-19_1400.png

Dan

Post the example code that isn't working for you and we will start from there.

Dan

Upcoming Feature: Drag and Drop

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "*[contains(@href, 'category=2343')]")

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "*[contains(@href, 'category=2343')]")

Watch the tutorials Sir... Every xpath expression has to start with x:

Watch all the videos here please:

https://botfactory.helpdocs.com/exbrowser-plugin

Dan

Important Information:

1:)

To scrape the innerhtml of an element please use:

http://content.screencast.com/users/danwan131/folders/Jing/media/08c862b8-2d1d-4bf8-a7bc-c73b3cb3584c/2015-11-22_1116.png

2:)

Chrome and Firefox have different behaviors somethimes.

Chrome always waits until a page is loaded after a navigate command (can't be changed).

But FF will directly continue with the next command and doesn't wait.

So for FF you have to use "wait for element" or "Wait for dom ready" if you want to wait until everything is loaded.

I'm a big fan of wait for element. I use that in front of every command where I want to interact with something. So before I scrape or click something, I always check if the element I want to interact with, is really there.

You should always build some error checks into your code. To ensure that the site is actually showing what you expect it to show.

Cheers

Dan

Currently I'm working on:

1. Drag and Drop Command

2. Disable "load images" for phantomJS

3. Faster browser launch with Multithreading

4. Bugfix for "Wait for DOM ready" with Firefox browser

5. Support for latest browsers and windows 10  (Depends on when the new Selenium engine is ready)

Anything else that you guys are missing at the moment?

Hey Dan, Can you explain a bit on this "1. Drag and Drop Command" ?

Sure:

http://jqueryui.com/droppable/

The command is able to move the object.

But it will NOT work with HTML5 elements. Because Selenium doesn't support that at the moment!

Sure:

http://jqueryui.com/droppable/

The command is able to move the object.

But it will NOT work with HTML5 elements. Because Selenium doesn't support that at the moment!

You mean it can select then drop it to the position you want it to be? Thats cool!

i got problem to post on facebook groups

seems exbrowser click is not exactly the same as you click buttons with your hand.

here is my code:

if($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Element Exist", "x://button[contains(@class,\"_42ft\")][contains(@class,\"_4jy3 _4jy1\")][contains(@class,\"selected\")][contains(@class,\"_51sy\")][contains(text(),\"Post\")]")) {
    then {
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://button[contains(@class,\"_42ft\")][contains(@class,\"_4jy3 _4jy1\")][contains(@class,\"selected\")][contains(@class,\"_51sy\")][contains(text(),\"Post\")]")
    }
    else {
        plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://button[contains(@class,\"_42ft\")][contains(@class,\"_4jy3 _4jy1\")][contains(@class,\"selected\")][contains(@class,\"_51sy\")]/span[contains(text(),\"Post\")]")
    }
}

after i type and upload pics to the group status (write post), and then run the code, some times it works perfectly,

many times it would say the status update appears to be blank.   that means, it do click the post button, but maybe facebook detect the button is clicked by a bot?

i got problem to post on facebook groups

seems exbrowser click is not exactly the same as you click buttons with your hand.

here is my code:

if($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Element Exist", "x://button[contains(@class,\"_42ft\")][contains(@class,\"_4jy3 _4jy1\")][contains(@class,\"selected\")][contains(@class,\"_51sy\")][contains(text(),\"Post\")]")) {

then {

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://button[contains(@class,\"_42ft\")][contains(@class,\"_4jy3 _4jy1\")][contains(@class,\"selected\")][contains(@class,\"_51sy\")][contains(text(),\"Post\")]")

}

else {

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://button[contains(@class,\"_42ft\")][contains(@class,\"_4jy3 _4jy1\")][contains(@class,\"selected\")][contains(@class,\"_51sy\")]/span[contains(text(),\"Post\")]")

}

}

after i type and upload pics to the group status (write post), and then run the code, some times it works perfectly,

many times it would say the status update appears to be blank.   that means, it do click the post button, but maybe facebook detect the button is clicked by a bot?

I would try to simplify the Xpath Expression. They look really complicated. And if a class changes for whatever reason, it will fail. 

Dan

I would try to simplify the Xpath Expression. They look really complicated. And if a class changes for whatever reason, it will fail. 

Dan

For what can PhantomJS be used?

Even though it is headless, can I still just change my browser type to PhantomJS, and my bot will work? (I mean for most part)

I mean how can you test if it is working if it is headless :P

I did "element exist" and worked fine, but I mean like how does it handle tabs and so on

For what can PhantomJS be used?

Even though it is headless, can I still just change my browser type to PhantomJS, and my bot will work? (I mean for most part)

I mean how can you test if it is working if it is headless :P

I did "element exist" and worked fine, but I mean like how does it handle tabs and so on

The phantomjs documentation and website has a lot of information about that.

You will probably come up with a lot if usecases.

Dan

Ok, because this question came up a lot recently. 

If you try to use ExBrowser plugin to post to wordpress.

Do NOT try to change innerHTML in the visual part of the editor.

Switch to TEXT VIew and then paste your html code with the "Type Text" command. 

Simple as that.

***SNIP***

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "<href=\"post-new.php\">")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Element", "x://button[contains(text(),\"Text\")]", "Appear", 15)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://button[contains(text(),\"Text\")]")
wait(1)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text", "x://input[@name=\"post_title\"]", #Title)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text", "x://textarea[@class=\"wp-editor-area\"]", $spin(#Description))

***SNIP**

As always in programming guys.. Don't try to jump through the walls.. If you look outside the box, there might be a door just next to you  :P

Cheers

Dan

is there any way to download the catcha image while creating hotmail account with chrome?

Should work with the screenshot commands. Never tried it with hotmail, but can't think of a reason why not.

Give it a  try and play around with it. 

Dan