UBot Underground

Temporary solution while waiting for the update,

modify the request or respond to load from another source / local file.

ps: new location

https://bootswatch.com/3/slate/bootstrap.min.css
  • Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update V 7.9   Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”. Added UI Log View Element Added Functionality to Copy Elements.  Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti) Added a little he

Hi Guys,    I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon.    I am going to be honest and say that t

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want

Posted Images

Hi Guys, 

I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon. 

I am going to be honest and say that the coding logic for SSUB is not that great. I built the UBot based application years ago and due to the limitation of UBot Studio it was hard to organise code so fixing updating code is pretty hard to do and hard to find. 

UStrap has been completely re-written and is built on with NodeJS, RequireJS with JS modules in mind, it is a super fast application that will be the best I can assure you that. UStrap will be easy to add new components to, update etc as it it coded on a different platform.

UStrap will not be an update but SSUB code can be imported and converted into components for the new application and I will be offering a big discount to users using SSUB. 

For the fixes, I will get the issues mentioned fixed asap and get an update out. 

Thanks

Carl Smith :-) 

Here is a little screenshot of the new application:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kol7y567mg83nmb/Screen%20Shot%202017-11-06%20at%2021.15.45.png?dl=0

• Like 4

Also being able to add custom javascript to a file would be good.  Right now I add it to the source but it removes it upon opening the saved txt ui everytime so I have to manually save it separately and load it back in each time.

• 3 weeks later...

please you update this tool, or refund my money....

wtf

http://image.ibb.co/ikHpvG/Screenshot_161.png

http://image.ibb.co/e3gopb/Screenshot_162.png

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want to give you their money easily. Even if you have a monopoly on UI builders which are needed for professional looking bots.

Seriously man, the fix for this current problem is not even that hard to do and push out. You have no excuse to be so uncaring to your customer base, it is really annoying! Have some consideration for the people who put money in your pockets, this kind of hiding and ignoring is terrible business practice...

• Like 3

A month ago he came posted a "sorry and new tool is coming" and disappeared with no updates and news again.

Compare this to Exbrowser support by Dan:

About 10 days ago I asked him to implement a JSON Parser in EXB, he mentioned that his so busy and can't make any promises to do so for anytime sooner than a month.

Two days ago I was really stuck with JSON data filtering, I messaged him, and guess what!? in a few hours he came back with a test version of EXB including JSON Parser that I needed and asked me to test and suggest any needed features. last night he released an official update for EXB with a long video explaining the update

Except being in a war (!!) no one couldn't find anytime even to post in the forum.

Let's not forget he said: "UStrap will not be an update ..." so we have to pay to this guy again, to assure him that there's still profit, building stuff for forum members. BUT, how could he assure us that there will be a better support for what we have to pay for!?

• Like 2

@Matani - Thats interesting you should mention that .....

UStrap will not be an update but SSUB code can be imported and converted into components for the new application and I will be offering a big discount to users using SSUB. 

@LazyBotter - So what happens when you release this new 'Ustrap' ? .. 

Will you be updating 'SSUB' for existing customers ?

or

Telling cutomers they need to purchase the new one if we want to be able to continue using our SSUB built UI's ?

Cheers

CJ

A month ago he came posted a "sorry and new tool is coming" and disappeared with no updates and news again.

Compare this to Exbrowser support by Dan:

About 10 days ago I asked him to implement a JSON Parser in EXB, he mentioned that his so busy and can't make any promises to do so for anytime sooner than a month.

Two days ago I was really stuck with JSON data filtering, I messaged him, and guess what!? in a few hours he came back with a test version of EXB including JSON Parser that I needed and asked me to test and suggest any needed features. last night he released an official update for EXB with a long video explaining the update

Except being in a war (!!) no one couldn't find anytime even to post in the forum.

Let's not forget he said: "UStrap will not be an update ..." so we have to pay to this guy again, to assure him that there's still profit, building stuff for forum members. BUT, how could he assure us that there will be a better support for what we have to pay for!?

Very well said my friend! This is my thoughts exactly as well. This guy really lives up to the name "lazy" and so much so that it is pathetic! It should be lazy/greedy/inconsiderate botter!

This kind of crap happens way too much in online business in general. He'll be having "family issues", maybe he is breast-feeding 6 kids at once, got into 3 car accidents and found out he had cancer all in the same hour, grandma died, dog ran away, etc. Massive excuses and no actual consideration for customers at all. The only reason he even has a market is because he has the only UI tool worth using for Ubot! Relying on a monopoly and a skeleton community of which one sucks the fading blood from is not a valid business model.

His lack of respect for his customers is apparent in the ignoring of this thread, PM's, tickets, and the community in general. He was logged in here the day that other guy made the post that I quoted. Did he stop here to say anything? Of course not! It's all playing and tactics to some people (people of poor character), and a man can only ever be judged by his actions, not his words.

Hopefully someone will come along and create a better solution with the community in mind, but I won't be holding my breath! A community is only ever as good as the actual product that it is centered around, and we all know where (THAT) ship is headed and (WHO) is steering it there... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want to give you their money easily. Even if you have a monopoly on UI builders which are needed for professional looking bots.

Seriously man, the fix for this current problem is not even that hard to do and push out. You have no excuse to be so uncaring to your customer base, it is really annoying! Have some consideration for the people who put money in your pockets, this kind of hiding and ignoring is terrible business practice...

same problem 

he only need to sell it , he dont care about it haha :D

Once updated and opened it gives, UStrapPlugin.dll unreviewed warning. it's ok to ignore it but. it no longer seems to read projects:

(Just when says "Importing..." you see the UI for a few seconds, after that it gets vanished!).

Capture.png