UBot Underground

Hi pash,

I am using Ubot-4.

I have installed both versions of advanced ubot-1(4.0.1) and advanced ubot-2(3.0.2). I had purchased a bot from somebody but it does not detect the following ubot-1 command

"("Advanced Ubot.dll", "hide menu strip (this app)")

Has the above command being changed?

I hope I am using the correct versions of ubot-1 and 2

Hi

in advanced ubot-1(4.0.1) i rename command to "hide menu strip" (remove text "app" and "(this app)")

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "hide menu strip", "True")
}
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V2.3.1.0 Version of the test (I tested only preliminary. For people who want to try it). Add C/F: hide border style (this app): by name [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd88e9hW7r4] hide from taskbar

V2.3.0.0   Chang Name: fixed window size ==> fixed window size this app (Api new solution to "TeamViewer") fixed window size min/max ==> set window size min/max this app (Api new solution to "Te

You can download all versions of the URL that was sent to you via email. (beta version) is ideal for people who like to test the new command.

Posted Images

Thankyou pash,

This worked but there is another error in code as well. Is there anything wrong in this command below as it is also showing error.

plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll""auto free memory",60, 128,#mem"True""True""True")

Thankyou pash,

This worked but there is another error in code as well. Is there anything wrong in this command below as it is also showing error.

plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll""auto free memory",60, 128,#mem"True""True""True")

I updated all the sample files You can open a sample to test. Or see the differences from the previous version.

Detailed updates You can read it from the file "Update Log.txt".

Hi pash,

I opened the sample file but in updated version of auto free memory we don't seem to have the option of assigning a variable unlike previous version. Then how do I assign it to a variable to track the status live of memory?

Hi pash,

I opened the sample file but in updated version of auto free memory we don't seem to have the option of assigning a variable unlike previous version. Then how do I assign it to a variable to track the status live of memory?

Excessive use of resources, I took it out.

V4.0.1.4

bot info: add option "CPU Usage", "Memory Usage", "Memory Usage K", "Memory Usage M"

update sample file $bot info.ubot

Hello pash, I've just made update of your plugins but it require licences keys that I do not have...

http://i.imgur.com/jsJnSVY.png

CAn you send it to me by mail or MP ?

transactions id:

Advanced Dialog : 91Y498287H250021E

Advanced Ubot : 2PD94702PE8669626

Thank you ;)

Edited by zenos

Hello pash, I've just made update of your plugins but it require licences keys that I do not have...

CAn you send it to me by mail or MP ?

transactions id:

Advanced Dialog : 91Y498287H250021E

Advanced Ubot : 2PD94702PE8669626

Thank you ;)

Please check your email.

I'm waiting for it, doesn't received yet ;)

Thanks again ;)

I'm send to zeti---@---.fr

Do not forget to check out the trash / or Spam folder

Hey Pash,

What's the chances to make a change in the code to support png files on the splash screen with transparent backgrounds? right now it shows a white background.

Not a big deal if it's a lot of work, just curious.

Frank

I added two menus and it became like this. Did i do something wrong or its just can make one menu, pash?

Image: (Two Hides)

http://puu.sh/l1ZPj/c6f39bd712.jpg

Code:

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    load html("")
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll""menu item add (main without sub menu)""Show""Show")
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll""menu item add (main without sub menu)""Hide""Hide")
}
define Show {
    alert("Show")
}
define Hide {
    alert("Hide")
}

I added two menus and it became like this. Did i do something wrong or its just can make one menu, pash?

Image: (Two Hides)

http://puu.sh/l1ZPj/c6f39bd712.jpg

Code:

on load("Bot Loaded") {

load html("")

plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll""menu item add (main without sub menu)""Show""Show")

plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll""menu item add (main without sub menu)""Hide""Hide")

}

define Show {

alert("Show")

}

define Hide {

alert("Hide")

}

V4.0.1.8

menu item add (main without sub menu): fix duplicate name

For "menu item" to the error.

Since ubot5.9 not execute commands on "Container".

In a statement "on load".

I am resolved individually

• Like 1

V4.0.2.0 (BETA) (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.)
Remove mommand
menu item add (main) *
menu item add (sub) *

Add new command
menu item add

Rename command
menu item add (main without sub menu) >>> menu item add (without sub menu)

Add new sample file in folder "Sample Files V4.0.2.0 UP"
menu item add.ubot
menu item add (without sub menu).ubot

*Since ubot5.9 not execute commands on "Container". In a commands "on load".

Hi Pash,Can you give auto-free memory new code :)

1. Go to download url

2. go to folder "Sample Files"

3. see file "auto free memory.ubot"             

After update to version 5.9.4, why the function "Menu box control" is not working.

http://prntscr.com/90p23x

after compiling, menu Minimize Box / Maximize Box does not work, please help me.

this bug by ubot on load command

try this code

ui stat monitor($plugin function("Advanced Ubot.dll", "$on load", "HideCodeButton()", 500, "False"),"")
define HideCodeButton {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu box control", "False", "False", "True")
}

this bug by ubot on load command

try this code

ui stat monitor($plugin function("Advanced Ubot.dll", "$on load", "HideCodeButton()", 500, "False"),"")
define HideCodeButton {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu box control", "False", "False", "True")
}

thank you, are you going to do an update?

• PRO locked this topic