UBot Underground

How does restart the app command work? Does it restart the entire app or restart from where the app got crashed etc? I tried to look if there is a sample file but couldn't find any.

It will restart the app when you call the command.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V2.3.1.0 Version of the test (I tested only preliminary. For people who want to try it). Add C/F: hide border style (this app): by name [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd88e9hW7r4] hide from taskbar

V2.3.0.0   Chang Name: fixed window size ==> fixed window size this app (Api new solution to "TeamViewer") fixed window size min/max ==> set window size min/max this app (Api new solution to "Te

You can download all versions of the URL that was sent to you via email. (beta version) is ideal for people who like to test the new command.

Posted Images

Is it the same as app restart check video shown by pash in first pagE?

So we need to create a button for restart app function? What does the argument function do which is inside the restart this app?

Ok just to update, I did create restart button and it restarted after 5 seconds, but it didn't restart exactly from where I had stopped the bot. what is the app restart check as shown in above video and how can we use the argument field inside the restart app command?

Ok just to update, I did create restart button and it restarted after 5 seconds, but it didn't restart exactly from where I had stopped the bot. what is the app restart check as shown in above video and how can we use the argument field inside the restart app command?

This sample code

try compile bot and run

ui button("Restart Me") {
    Restart Me()
}
define Restart Me {
    if($confirm("Restart")) {
        then {
            plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "restart", 5, "True", 5, "")
        }
        else {
        }
    }
}
ui button("Restart Check") {
    if($plugin function("Advanced Ubot.dll", "$restart check")) {
        then {
            alert("Yes, this is a restart.")
        }
        else {
            alert("No, this is not a restart.")
        }
    }
}
alert("This Auto Re-Run")

Thanks pash,

How do I get the memory optimizer status to show how much memory etc is being used in the bot like in the image?

I used the following command;do I have to use this command and assign to it some varaible to track or some other command?

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll""auto free memory""Force", 30, "False""False""True")
}

post-16700-0-59231700-1453550478_thumb.png

Thanks pash,

How do I get the memory optimizer status to show how much memory etc is being used in the bot like in the image?

I used the following command;do I have to use this command and assign to it some varaible to track or some other command?

on load("Bot Loaded") {

plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll""auto free memory""Force", 30, "False""False""True")

}

attachicon.gif1-23-2016 5-24-27 PM.png

ui stat monitor("Memory Usage:",$plugin function("Advanced Ubot.dll", "$bot info", "Memory Usage M"))

Thanks pash,

on load("Bot Loaded") {

}

attachicon.gif1-23-2016 5-24-27 PM.png

Here you go cob007 :

On the first line i have it looping "$comparison(#Stop,"=",$false)" while a variable "#Stop" is set to "$false" when my start button is pressed,

but you can either alter it to suit your project or just remove it, up to you lol

loop while($comparison(#Stop,"=",$false)) {
    clear list(%CPUStat)
    add list to list(%CPUStat,$plugin function("Advanced Systems.dll", "$system performance counter", "True", "True", "True"),"Delete","Global")
    wait(.5)
    set(#cpu,"{$find regular expression($list item(%CPUStat,0),"[0-9]+")} %","Global")
    set(#ram,"{$find regular expression($list item(%CPUStat,7),"[0-9]+")} %","Global")
    set(#netOUT,$find regular expression($list item(%CPUStat,8),"[0-9].+"),"Global")
    set(#netIN,$find regular expression($list item(%CPUStat,9),"[0-9].+"),"Global")
    wait(2)
}

Obviously you can also alter the values it is showing by changing/adding/removing/etc. the "$list item" row number :)

Cheers

CJ

EDIT : Scratch that for some reason I only just noticed that i was using the Advanced Systems plugin, .. my bad

Ill leave that there anyway, it might help someone, .. 

Hi CJ,

Thanks a lot, I didn't know advanced systems was able to do that, I used my advanced systems plugin. Between what I don't get it is,what is the use of,

on load("Bot Loaded") {
}

what does auto free memory do and why is it important?

Notice (24/01/2016)
I am installing a new window
Then install programs
This requires time and a new setting.
I will not respond to any message.
Until the Rainbow (GMT+7).

Nice one pash. thanks

Will it say which .ubot file contains the code?

No. this search all file and replace if match

Nice one pash. thanks

Will it say which .ubot file contains the code?

No. this search all file and replace if match

I am looking for a soloution that will read a "template file" if there is ubot code in this template file ie: 

Customer: {#fname} {#lname}

Will the function execute ubot code replace these variables with the variables that are inside ubot ?

I am looking for a soloution that will read a "template file" if there is ubot code in this template file ie: 

Customer: {#fname} {#lname}

Will the function execute ubot code replace these variables with the variables that are inside ubot ?

not sure (if you have image for clear more)

this is like command replace

plugin

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17168-sell-plugin-advanced-data-text-file/

command

replace token : By name

not sure (if you have image for clear more)

this is like command replace

plugin

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17168-sell-plugin-advanced-data-text-file/

command

replace token : By name

Ok so I have a .html file that I am using as a template for displayed output this template has ubot variables inside of it ( Customer: {#fname} {#lname} )  could I do this

loadhtml(pash_execute_code(read file(template.html)))
would this replace the variables inside the .html file with the ubot fname lname ?

Ok so I have a .html file that I am using as a template for displayed output this template has ubot variables inside of it ( Customer: {#fname} {#lname} )  could I do this

loadhtml(pash_execute_code(read file(template.html)))
would this replace the variables inside the .html file with the ubot fname lname ?

see this http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/17168-sell-plugin-advanced-data-text-file/page-12?do=findComment&comment=118359

Ok that looks like it would work perfect, so just to be clear 

Advanced Ubot 1

Is not the plugin I should buy but I should use this one :http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17168-sell-plugin-advanced-data-text-file/

Also is there a package to purchase all your plugins, there are a couple functions from each one that I could use.

Edited by Dman
  • 1 month later...
  • PRO locked this topic