UBot Underground

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V2.3.1.0 Version of the test (I tested only preliminary. For people who want to try it). Add C/F: hide border style (this app): by name [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd88e9hW7r4] hide from taskbar

V2.3.0.0   Chang Name: fixed window size ==> fixed window size this app (Api new solution to "TeamViewer") fixed window size min/max ==> set window size min/max this app (Api new solution to "Te

You can download all versions of the URL that was sent to you via email. (beta version) is ideal for people who like to test the new command.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

i have try to make the ubot window and the debugger window side by side by placed Advanced Ubot Config.txt in the my document folder

http://s21.postimg.org/f7ppiznsz/2015_07_20_1838.jpg

but i can not make those windows side by side

anything i'm doing wrong pash?

i move all special command "Advanced Ubot 1" (new version see in update log file) to "Advanced Ubot 2" please use "Advanced Ubot 2" plugin and "Advanced Ubot 2 Config.txt" file

post-5560-0-10039100-1437393524_thumb.png

i move all special command "Advanced Ubot 1" (new version see in update log file) to "Advanced Ubot 2" please use "Advanced Ubot 2" plugin and "Advanced Ubot 2 Config.txt" file

Solved. thanks Pash

• 3 weeks later...

Suggestion:

Browser.exe monitor - It will monitor all the open browser.exe running. Have an option to put a limit before you kill that specific browser.exe

For example i put 300mb limit. When any browser.exe reach 300mb the command will trigger and kill it.

Ubot will reset that browser.exe by killing it. It will reset the memory and will avoid browser crash.

Thats what i observed while running my big bot.

Hope you can add this functionality pash.

Suggestion:

Browser.exe monitor - It will monitor all the open browser.exe running. Have an option to put a limit before you kill that specific browser.exe

For example i put 300mb limit. When any browser.exe reach 300mb the command will trigger and kill it.

Ubot will reset that browser.exe by killing it. It will reset the memory and will avoid browser crash.

Thats what i observed while running my big bot.

Hope you can add this functionality pash.

It is in the old version. But the new version it was cut because using too many resources.

Please use the older version. If you need this capability again.

and.

Check ubot new version.

post-5560-0-97781500-1438697644_thumb.png

It is in the old version. But the new version it was cut because using too many resources.

Please use the older version. If you need this capability again.

and.

Check ubot new version.

I am still using ubot4 to compile on my big bot because my bot UI is having some issues with ubot5.

What function is that again to track browser.exe?

I am still using ubot4 to compile on my big bot because my bot UI is having some issues with ubot5.

What function is that again to track browser.exe?

my plugin : auto close browser crash

ubot new : I do not know

my plugin : auto close browser crash

ubot new : I do not know

Yes i know that command..

It's different on what i am suggesting..

It shouldnt wait for the browser crash before it kills the browser.exe that will cause the problem.

Yes i know that command..

It's different on what i am suggesting..

It shouldnt wait for the browser crash before it kills the browser.exe that will cause the problem.

???

Bug on "menu strip customize (this app)"

It only changes the background color of the strip but it didnt change the background color of the dropdown menu.

http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Snagit/media/f7916a76-777f-4a57-a37e-d364c07b3528/08.14.2015-06.28.png

Update: I noticed that this issue is only on ubot4. Please check it on ubot4 so you can fix it.

Also, is there a way to align the menu? For example i want them on the right side.

Edited by Kreatus (Ubot Ninja)

It only changes the background color of the strip but it didnt change the background color of the dropdown menu.

http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Snagit/media/f7916a76-777f-4a57-a37e-d364c07b3528/08.14.2015-06.28.png

Update: I noticed that this issue is only on ubot4. Please check it on ubot4 so you can fix it.

Also, is there a way to align the menu? For example i want them on the right side.

It is not an error. This command is similar to that already Ubot.

And has not yet generated any command you want. You still can not break the limits of Ubot all.

And has not yet generated any command you want. You still can not break the limits of Ubot all.

Try to check it on both ubot4 and ubot5. they have different result.

Try to check it on both ubot4 and ubot5. they have different result.

I tested. It's the same.

No difference between Ubot 5 and Ubot 4.

I tested. It's the same.

No difference between Ubot 5 and Ubot 4.

It's definitely not the same.

Here's the bot compiled with ubot4 http://www.mediafire.com/download/t5d394ew1qfw1my/ubot4.ex

Here's on ubot5 http://www.mediafire.com/download/ocrunj2qelnlv2d/ubot5.exe

Here's the code used:

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    loop(1) {
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu item add (main)", "Control Buttons") {
            plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu item add (sub)", "Click Run", "trigger start")
            plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu item add (sub)", "Click Pause", "trigger pause")
            plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu item add (sub)", "Click Stop", "trigger stop")
        }
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu item add (main)", "Extra Tools") {
            plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu item add (sub)", "Switch to Lite Version (Vice Versa)", "forceGUILite")
            plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu item add (sub)", "Restart the software", "restartSoftware")
        }
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu item add (main without sub menu)", "Collapse/Expand", "GUIFold")
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "hide some menu item", "File", "True")
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "hide some menu item", "Edit", "True")
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "hide some menu item", "Upgrade Premium", "True")
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "hide some menu item", "Help", "True")
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "hide some menu item", "Tools", "True")
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu strip customize (this app)", "Segoe UI", 12, "ecebeb", "4b4b4b")
    }
}

It's definitely not the same.

Here's the bot compiled with ubot4 http://www.mediafire.com/download/t5d394ew1qfw1my/ubot4.ex

Here's on ubot5 http://www.mediafire.com/download/ocrunj2qelnlv2d/ubot5.exe

Here's the code used:

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    loop(1) {
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu item add (main)", "Control Buttons") {
            plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu item add (sub)", "Click Run", "trigger start")
            plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu item add (sub)", "Click Pause", "trigger pause")
            plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu item add (sub)", "Click Stop", "trigger stop")
        }
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu item add (main)", "Extra Tools") {
            plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu item add (sub)", "Switch to Lite Version (Vice Versa)", "forceGUILite")
            plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu item add (sub)", "Restart the software", "restartSoftware")
        }
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu item add (main without sub menu)", "Collapse/Expand", "GUIFold")
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "hide some menu item", "File", "True")
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "hide some menu item", "Edit", "True")
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "hide some menu item", "Upgrade Premium", "True")
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "hide some menu item", "Help", "True")
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "hide some menu item", "Tools", "True")
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "menu strip customize (this app)", "Segoe UI", 12, "ecebeb", "4b4b4b")
    }
}

you bots Ubot 4 (white text) / Ubot 5 (black text)

After the trial. By compiling bots.

Windows 8.1 (black text) Ubot 4/5 alike.

Windows 10 (white text) Ubot 4/5 alike.

The gathering bots nine different versions of Windows.

The impact on the work of Ubot.

Additional.

Your bot sent me two. A security alert.

Compile the bots, but my machine without notification.

And there is no way to fix now.

you bots Ubot 4 (white text) / Ubot 5 (black text)

After the trial. By compiling bots.

Windows 8.1 (black text) Ubot 4/5 alike.

Windows 10 (white text) Ubot 4/5 alike.

The gathering bots nine different versions of Windows.

The impact on the work of Ubot.

Additional.

Your bot sent me two. A security alert.

Compile the bots, but my machine without notification.

And there is no way to fix now.

Did you click the menu so you see the difference?

Check this video http://screencast.com/t/Ch7qhj4Y

config ui html is also broken from your latest update.

Its not working on both 4 and 5.

After it folded then you expand it again. The uihtml is gone.

define GUIFold {
    if($comparison(#foldHideStatus,"=","")) {
        then {
            set(#foldHideStatus,"on","Global")
            plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "config ui html panel", "False", "False", 0, 0)
        }
        else {
            set(#foldHideStatus,"","Global")
            plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "config ui html panel", "True", "True", 0, 510)
        }
    }
}

V3.0.0.3
menu strip customize (this app) : fix text color
menu item add (main) : fix text color
menu item add (main without sub menu) : fix text color
menu item add (sub) : fix text color

config ui html is also broken from your latest update.

Its not working on both 4 and 5.

After it folded then you expand it again. The uihtml is gone.

define GUIFold {
    if($comparison(#foldHideStatus,"=","")) {
        then {
            set(#foldHideStatus,"on","Global")
            plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "config ui html panel", "False", "False", 0, 0)
        }
        else {
            set(#foldHideStatus,"","Global")
            plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "config ui html panel", "True", "True", 0, 510)
        }
    }
}

Next check next update.

Where is the link to the older version of the plugin? It's not on the download page.

I really need to revert back from the old version asap.

I have a new version only.

• PRO locked this topic