UBot Underground

[SELL] Super Simple UI Builder V4.0! (Drag & Drop with Bootstrap Plugin!)

@LazyBotter: I only have one feature request. Make the new version capable to produce UI's similar to the ones you use in your twitter account creator and hotmail creator. That would be really awesome! Dan

Im already on it! Working on a new version for the new bootstrap 3.0 with themes etc.

Unfortunately the new version wont be an update for this builder as the whole thing is a completely different builder for 3.0 but I will be offering a big discount to all users who have bought this builder!

Carl

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for your order!    Just created a small user manual to get you started: You Can Read It Here  

Thanks for the sale! You got it just in time! (Price going up $10 tomorrow)   New Update! (V3.0)     Change Log:   Cleaned up the code! Better looking interface! Tabs should work properly now.   You c

Hi, I don't know if you got an answer or not but I have had a conversation with Meter about a similar issue a customer of mine was having. Meter's licence system currently has problems with special ch

Posted Images

Im already on it! Working on a new version for the new bootstrap 3.0 with themes etc.

Unfortunately the new version wont be an update for this builder as the whole thing is a completely different builder for 3.0 but I will be offering a big discount to all users who have bought this builder!

Carl

I'm more than happy to pay for a major release if it offers some new features and helps me to produce better looking UIs. 

We understand and appreciate the amount of work you put into your tools.

Really looking forward to it.

Cheers

Dan

By the way.. To you have a rough time frame for the new version? No hurry. But I'm currently working on a couple of new bots. 

And if the new version is just a couple of days away, it might be worth waiting instead of building the UI with the "old" platform.

Dan

Hello..

Is there a way to change the tabs on vertical alignment?

Also, is it possible to use a list into a block text?

Any plans for gridviews and csv or tables? (That would be a great feature.)

Hi Guys!

Here is a little teaser video of what the new version will be like! I should have it complete in the next two weeks!

First I setup the interface for a horizontal interface with the nav at the top, then if you continue watching I setup the interface for a vertical nav which is want a lot of you have been asking for. 

Here is the video! Still a bit of work to do on it but just to give you an idea of what it is going to be like. 

http://youtu.be/hsNH6XQdTgQ

Thanks!

Carl Smith :-) 

Hi Guys!

Here is a little teaser video of what the new version will be like! I should have it complete in the next two weeks!

First I setup the interface for a horizontal interface with the nav at the top, then if you continue watching I setup the interface for a vertical nav which is want a lot of you have been asking for. 

Here is the video! Still a bit of work to do on it but just to give you an idea of what it is going to be like. 

Thanks!

That's looking really cool. Looks like this is a browser based tool now?

Or can we still run it locally?

Dan

That's looking really cool. Looks like this is a browser based tool now?

Or can we still run it locally?

Dan

No, this will not be a browser based tool, it will be a compiled application just like the previous version. Also all files will be loaded locally so nothing needs to be "Fetched" when loading the interfaces created with the tool. 

Thanks!

Great Job Carl, i wonder how we could edit the elements and it would be lot easier if you can keep most of the values to default instead of entering details in every field.

When could we have our hands on it?

Thanks

That looks great!

I dont care paying extra for it!

Please send us all your clients an email when you have it ready.

Thanks

Hello LazyBotter, and thank you for all your efforts.

when i try to pay you it give me the error on the image below, can you give me your paypal email and i send you the money??

i need your program asap ...

thank you..

http://www4.0zz0.com/2014/03/16/17/327693409.png

Edited by Ben Mohammadi

Hello LazyBotter, and thank you for all your efforts.

when i try to pay you it give me the error on the image below, can you give me your paypal email and i send you the money??

i need your program asap ...

thank you..

http://www4.0zz0.com/2014/03/16/17/327693409.png

Please check your PM

Carl :-) 

Hi LB, if i have a bot built, that uses the old style ui in ubot, (the grey bit at the top)

How does your software work for my next step? Is it like a wrapper that goes round the ui code, or do i have to tweak and adjust?

thanks mate.

Hi LB, if i have a bot built, that uses the old style ui in ubot, (the grey bit at the top)

How does your software work for my next step? Is it like a wrapper that goes round the ui code, or do i have to tweak and adjust?

thanks mate.

The tool generates code for the UI html panel / ui html window.

You can copy your ubot UI code into the tool and it will help you generate the correct elements.

You can think of an WYSIWYG editor for UI elements. And then you click export and you copy the UI HTML code into ubot. 

Done.

Can't get easier.

Dan

Hi Guys!

Thanks!

Lalala can't wait .. Lalalala :-)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a problem with one bot i had design the ui with this and when i tried to fix it the same thing happened in the SSUB v4  :huh:

Is it me or there is something happening ?

See attached 

Never mind it is working fine now  :wacko:

post-12653-0-51875700-1400761312_thumb.png

Edited by UBot Marketer
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...