UBot Underground

[SELL] Super Simple UI Builder V4.0! (Drag & Drop with Bootstrap Plugin!)

Hi Carl,

I was curious as I have seen a lot of "Start", "Stop", and "Pause" codes for running custom UI Panels on this forum.  In your experience what code has worked best for you when using your UI Builder to build bots for custom Start, Stop, and Pause UI buttons.

Thus far this (http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12766-how-does-pause-script-and-stop-script-work/) appears to be one of the more simpler codes but it seems like it could run into a problem if someone hits the Start button more than once as you could have multiple scripts running over each other at the same time.

Do you know of a better Start, Stop, and Pause code that would work better with your UI Builder?

mrwalt

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for your order!    Just created a small user manual to get you started: You Can Read It Here  

Thanks for the sale! You got it just in time! (Price going up $10 tomorrow)   New Update! (V3.0)     Change Log:   Cleaned up the code! Better looking interface! Tabs should work properly now.   You c

Hi, I don't know if you got an answer or not but I have had a conversation with Meter about a similar issue a customer of mine was having. Meter's licence system currently has problems with special ch

Posted Images

Adding a pause button is possible but it is not great, the pause script is meant for debugging. 

I have made a little script to try and explain to you/others the best way to setup a start/stop button. (Will work for multi-threading too).

Here is the code:

comment("This is the best way to setup your script to stop. (Especially When Multi-Threading)")
ui html panel("<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang=\"en\">
  <head>
    <title></title>
  </head>
  <body>

<input type=\"button\" onclick=\"ubot.runScript(\'Start()\')\" value=\"Start\" />
  <input type=\"button\" onclick=\"ubot.runScript(\'Stop()\')\" value=\"Stop\" />
  <br>

<span variable=\"#Stat\" fillwith=\"innertext\"></span>

</body>
</html>", 100)
define Start {
    comment("Check to see if the script is aleady running...")
    if($comparison(#Stop, "=", $false)) {
        then {
            alert("Script Already Running!!")
        }
        else {
            comment("If NOT running set the #Stop var back to $false and run the Main Script.")
            alert("Script is going to run. Try to click the Start Button again!!")
            set(#Stop, $false, "Global")
            Main Script()
        }
    }
}
define Stop {
    set(#Stop, $true, "Global")
}
divider
comment("Check to see if #Stop is set to $true and if so stop the script")
define Check Stop {
    if($comparison(#Stop, "=", $true)) {
        then {
            set(#Stat, "Stopped!", "Global")
            stop script
        }
        else {
        }
    }
}
divider
define Main Script {
    set(#Loop_Pos, 0, "Global")
    loop(100) {
        set(#Stat, "Loop Pos: {#Loop_Pos}", "Global")
        increment(#Loop_Pos)
        wait(1)
        comment("Here is the \"Check Stop\" define to run after every navgate command etc")
        Check Stop()
    }
}

Hope that helps!

Carl  ;)

Hello.

From time to time I have the problem, that delete and movements don't work in the HTML forms. 

That happens in the builder, as well as in the html UI within Ubot Studio. 

I can still type and use the mouse. It doesn't happen all the time and I don't know the reasons for it.

Has someone else experienced that as well?

Dan

Hi,

V3.3 Update

I have fixed the issue with the elements becoming not draggable, (this was because of the scroll box messing things up. FIXED NOW). 

I have added a new element "Dynamic Drop Down". You can now populate the drop down menu dynamically!

Instructions:

Create your element by adding two #Variables, one for the #Selection and one for your #Options.

and to populate set the #Options variable to the options you wish to add to the drop down. (Comma Delimited).

set(#Options, "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0", "Global")

Carl  ;)

Does this work with Standard and Professional version?

No sorry only the developer edition. 

Hi Carl,

Fantastic piece of software (Y)

Any plans to add a off / on button and a slider to turn on and off things?

Thanks

Thanks! Im glad you like it!

I will try and get hidden elements added as a feature!

Hi Carl,

In the above example if for some reason you did implement a Pause command into your bot along with the Start and Stop commands how would you do it to make it work as effective as possible?

Thank you for your help,

mrwalt

Hi Carl,

In the above example if for some reason you did implement a Pause command into your bot along with the Start and Stop commands how would you do it to make it work as effective as possible?

Thank you for your help,

mrwalt

Do you mean something like this?

ui stat monitor("Count:", #Count)
ui button("Start Script") {
    if($comparison(#Pause, "=", $true)) {
        then {
            set(#Pause, $false, "Global")
        }
        else if($comparison(#Stop, "=", $false)) {
            alert("Script Already Running!!")
        }
        else {
            comment("If NOT running set the #Stop var back to $false and run the Main Script.")
            alert("Script is going to run. Try to click the Start Button again!!")
            set(#Stop, $false, "Global")
            Script()
        }
    }
}
ui button("Stop Script") {
    set(#Stop, $true, "Global")
}
ui button("Pause / Play") {
    if($comparison(#Pause, "=", $true)) {
        then {
        }
        else {
            set(#Pause, $true, "Global")
        }
    }
}
define Check Pause {
    loop while($comparison(#Pause, "=", $true)) {
        wait(2)
    }
}
define Check Stop {
    if($comparison(#Stop, "=", $true)) {
        then {
            stop script
        }
        else {
        }
    }
}
define Check Status {
    Check Stop()
    Check Pause()
}
define Script {
    set(#Count, 0, "Global")
    loop while(1 = 1) {
        increment(#Count)
        wait(1)
        Check Status()
    }
}

Carl 

Thank you for this example, but i think that you are correct the first time when you said that it would be best to stick with a Start and Stop command only after looking at the code.

Thanks,

mrwalt

Hi Carl, is your licensing server down?  it was working fine yesterday, seems like its down now?

Excellent software by the way, love it!

I would of never of thought i would be using a ui builder as i was designing my UI's in MS Expressions and DW... but this is so fast, clean and easy i would be stupid not to use it.

Jane

So I bought this today as I said I would earlier, and so far really it is a great tool! There's only a few things that I could think that would make this near perfect -- one of which would be allowing you to click on an element after you have already added it and have the ability to update the properties of the element (without having to delete and add a new element and all the properties over again). Same thing with importing html ui, it would be cool if it updated the "user interface styling" section with the original settings so they can be modified if needed without having to re-enter everything.

Few other little things, but either way... this program def. helps save time and was worth the purchase for me.

I do have a question though (not specifically about your program), but do you know if there is any way of having the bot interact with the UI through jquery or anything? For example, let's say I want to hide one of the UI buttons during a specific section of my script, is there a way to do something like:

run javascript("$( \".btn\" ).hide();")

V3.4 Update!

• You can now load the element properties for easy editing!

NOTE!! If you try to import a UI created with older versions than V3.4, some properties may not load. But all newly created UI's will work fine!

Quick Overview Video.

http://youtu.be/SqSNeinaG0U

Carl  :)

Cool, keep up the good work (Y)

I need to ask you if there is any way i could add checkboxes inside a dropbox to have multiple selection as a listbox?

Yes you can already do this, you need to create a "Scroll Box" and give it some ID like "Scroll Box 1". Then when you add your checkboxes you can add them to the "Scroll Box 1" which will be available in the drop down menu.

:)

Yes you can already do this, you need to create a "Scroll Box" and give it some ID like "Scroll Box 1". Then when you add your checkboxes you can add them to the "Scroll Box 1" which will be available in the drop down menu.

:)

I don't understand it, how would a scrollbox appear in a dropdown menu?