UBot Underground

Is Instagram Getting Smart?

Thanks @pash!.  Do you have access to 4.20?  I would like to know if the problem is my pc/ip or is the old ubot version.

Thanks again .

Luis Carlos

V4.2.20

page not load

i thing problem by old ubot version

post-5560-0-56212100-1449720961_thumb.png

• Like 1

Yeah I just had another user verify for me as well in the Ubot chat. Today I was coding up a bot in Ubot 4x and everything was smooth and testing fine, then after I did the write up on it and was about to launch I tested it and it was not working. I went back into Ubot and checked to see what was going on and see that the page was no longer getting rendered even with trying different user agents. I then tested this in Ubot stealth using chrome 21 (same browser as Ubot4x) and same thing happend, visually a blank page. I then switched to chrome 39 using stealth and it was loading fine. Looks like I am going to have to recode it over to Ubot Stealth with chrome 39 now... ahh!!!! pissed me off today.

Thanks @pash!.  Do you have access to 4.20?  I would like to know if the problem is my pc/ip or is the old ubot version.

Thanks again .

Luis Carlos

Why don't you use the new UBot? 5.9.6 has some issues but 5.8.5 works fine without browser crashes!

I cant afford ubot update, i purchase from when ubot 4 was about. if i was to use ubot 5.5 it has so many issues.

my life is over

UBot updates are extremely reasonable. $54 gets you all the things. 

Don't give up. 

http://www.notempire.com/images/uploads/pumaorg.jpg

• Like 1

Guess I have to do update my bots.  Are there too much differences between 4.20 and 5.8.5?

LC

tea - the main question is v4 code is compatible with v5 and will all plugins will work same on v5 as they work on v4

I didnt have too many problems porting big bots 30k lines to the latest you should be fine. Biggest issue was the plugin updates not missing commands from ubot, if anything there is just more commands.