UBot Underground

got this the other day was using it today and found a few issues 

1) the undo/delete etc... if you right click does not work for me at all 

2) Freezes so much for me where i have to close and reopen it 

3) the align things do not work for me

4) Suggestion to add a ruler thing in it like a strait line too help align things 

Other then that works fine 

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update V 7.9   Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”. Added UI Log View Element Added Functionality to Copy Elements.  Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti) Added a little he

Hi Guys,    I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon.    I am going to be honest and say that t

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want

Posted Images

Hello Lazybotter,

I always have huge problems with your tool. I have a big problem with my CPU that crash. I have tested with table instead of div (like you tool do) and my bot earn 50% of CPU usage with tables. But if I use tables, I have a lot of work to change all the divs into td/tr etc...

I am loosing a lot of customers because of the CPU usage with the SSUB template.

Is there a way to export my template with tables instead of divs ?

Can you check if you can do something for me/us ?

If my customers have less than an intel i5 or i7 (CPU)  they cannot use my bot... This is not good for my business...

I tought it was because of my ubot code, because this is a huge bot, but no... it comes from SSUB...

I hope you can find a way to save me, I use SSUB because it makes very beautifull template, but if I cannot use them...

If you need to be paied for that fix, this is not a problem for me, I just need to make it work.

Thank you ;)

Edited by zenos

this is turning into something i think i should not have paid for so many issues more and more i use it more and more issues i find almost at this point i have to add an element and save then close the whole program and takes so long to reload after close just too get this too work for me  :angry:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink:

Hello Lazybotter,

I always have huge problems with your tool. I have a big problem with my CPU that crash. I have tested with table instead of div (like you tool do) and my bot earn 50% of CPU usage with tables. But if I use tables, I have a lot of work to change all the divs into td/tr etc...

I am loosing a lot of customers because of the CPU usage with the SSUB template.

Is there a way to export my template with tables instead of divs ?

Can you check if you can do something for me/us ?

If my customers have less than an intel i5 or i7 (CPU)  they cannot use my bot... This is not good for my business...

I tought it was because of my ubot code, because this is a huge bot, but no... it comes from SSUB...

I hope you can find a way to save me, I use SSUB because it makes very beautifull template, but if I cannot use them...

If you need to be paied for that fix, this is not a problem for me, I just need to make it work.

Thank you ;)

:) [RESOLVED]

OK, so , this is finilly coming from divs, this is a big bot and there are too many divs on it, someone told me on PM that he made his template with divs and with dreamweaver (not SSUB), he have the same problem with CPU

So I found how to fix it, I don't use menu from SSUB, I use ubot's tabs and I export every panel with ssub and I put them on differents tabs on ubot (without toggle tabs and toggle navigation from SSUB).

This is clearly better, from 100% CPU usage, to 30% on a old laptop computer (just opening the exported bot) ;)

Edited by zenos

Cant seem to figure out why this is not working... don't think it has anything to do with ssub, but maybe someone has a workaround... I am trying to add an onchange event to a checkbox, but it does not trigger the define... I tried onchange and onclick and neither can I get working... it works just fine on a dropdown tho...

or... maybe a whole different solution.... ultimately what I am trying to do is generate a list of all the checkboxes checked as they are being checked (example for color...  red,black,blue)

anyone have any ideas on this?

Cant seem to figure out why this is not working... don't think it has anything to do with ssub, but maybe someone has a workaround... I am trying to add an onchange event to a checkbox, but it does not trigger the define... I tried onchange and onclick and neither can I get working... it works just fine on a dropdown tho...

or... maybe a whole different solution.... ultimately what I am trying to do is generate a list of all the checkboxes checked as they are being checked (example for color...  red,black,blue)

anyone have any ideas on this?

Do you do this like this ? Clicking the "check box", click the "Edit define to run" , choose the event and put your define name ?

http://i.imgur.com/DyXzYoV.png

http://i.imgur.com/0lBGDSC.png

Do you do this like this ? Clicking the "check box", click the "Edit define to run" , choose the event and put your define name ?

http://i.imgur.com/DyXzYoV.png

http://i.imgur.com/0lBGDSC.png

Yep, that's exactly what I did... I looked in the output code and I see it in there and added like it should, but for some reason it just wont run the define. Did it work for you?

EDIT: I have no idea why... but my pc crashed, so I rebooted and now it's works fine...  must have just been some memory leak or something else weird on my end... weird that the dropdown ones were working tho...

Still having loads of issues and bugs was forced to go try out New Gen ui builder so far works fine lazy when you not being so lazy hit me up in a pm i would like some support . . . . .

• 2 months later...

Guessing what dimension (width x height) when we compile is very frustrating

Is there any plan to do what Kreatus suggest?

Automatically show how much width and height we should use when compile our bot that used SSUB ?

• 3 weeks later...

Please help!!!!
I've bought this and created a ui for my bot/program and i get this msg " Error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index

Please can somebody help me ? im new to programming and as there are no training videos for SSUB im hoping someone will take pity on me.

The bot runs great and sweet with the standard Ubot Ui's without the SSUB code. For the SSUB i had the button's Define command name to run setup as Search for Results. which is the name of the define in the Ubot code that the button should run

Im Running Ubot Studio 4 Developer

Hi Brian, 

So you are trying to run a button "Search for Results", have to tested that the button or "Define" is working using an "Alert" command?

A few people get confused when running buttons from the interface, see example:

ui html panel("<button onclick=\"ubot.runScript(\'Button\')\">Button</buton>", 100)
define Button {
    alert("Working!")
}
ui button("Button") {
    alert("Not Working!")
}

So you need to run the button from a "Define" not a "Ui Button" command... By the looking of the error you are getting, this is something with your UBot code, like your list has exhausted or something. 

Thanks

Carl :-)

Hi Carl

Thanks for getting back to me. I have set the Ui's button to run a define called "Search for Results"  but when I
click the button, I get the above error msg. yet when i ran it without the SSUB UI on the bot and click on a Standard UI button set to run the same Define it all runs sweet as a nut. so Im Confused.

Hi Carl

Thank you for your help. with your assistance I have found what I'm doing wrong. My define shouldn't have had a parameter in it. once i took the parameter out of the define then all ran sweet again. Thanks for your help.

Edited by Brian.
  • 1 month later...

Hello there, if I have a previous version is there a discount for this new one?

Just asking before buying.

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

can anybody help me please, after creating html panel, i cannot compile a bot, i get this error:

"offset and length were out of  bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end  of source collection"

thank you

FIXED! an issue was compile settings -  .ico icon format error

Experiencing the same, my copy is saying invalid license, activations exceeded and won't let me run it. Please help!

Thanks

Same here...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I bought the product but did not receive a letter on my paypal mail

tranzaction 9S056648BN9856947

Payment Id: AP-13P36499N8690935P

Spam folder is empty

Edited by v_ladimir