UBot Underground

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suggestion on the image2Video with sound command: - Ability to add multiple images - Assign duration for each images - Assign duration for the whole video - Loop the sound when it ended but there stil

Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.0.7 Bug FixedCustom Html Window  Email ComponentImap Download Emails Support Pagination Imap Download Unread Emails Support Pagination Pop3 Download Emails Support Pag

Hey CJ,   Thanks for your reporting, am on it and fixing the spaces issue in folder names / labels. Please ping me ur email id and i will send u a beta version, once u will confirmed it is working for

Posted Images

Hello Abbas,

I watched all the videos and really this..   I just tried to buy the pack but the buy now link is not working.. :(   

Hi,

Accepting paypal invoice only, please me your verified paypal email id and i will send you an invoice.

Regards

Hey Abbas any progress on the ffmpeg in a sub folder scenario? Im copying my ffmpeg around to whichever folder im using but its not always reliable. Thanks in advance. Rich

Hey Abbas any progress on the ffmpeg in a sub folder scenario? Im copying my ffmpeg around to whichever folder im using but its not always reliable. Thanks in advance. Rich

Rich,

Only Create Banner Image from Text Command is seeking ffmpeg in the same folder, rest of all commands specially all video commands are working with a sub folder. If you are having issue with any other command let me know i fix it .

Thanks

Hi Abbas

Im trying to test video convert but not having any luck..

Im not getting any errors or anything, it just does nothing at all when I run it on a 32mb  .MOD test file,

can you tell me if it can work with .MOD files and are there any restrictions such as file size

I know your away till 24th so no rush on answer, 

• 2 weeks later...

how do you guys handle large email accounts, I have an account with over 27000 emails (most of it spam) and I want to clean it up. But it takes forever for the table to fill (15 minutes of waiting), If i have to download the table to loop thru every time i delete an email i'll never get the job done

• 2 weeks later...

how do you guys handle large email accounts, I have an account with over 27000 emails (most of it spam) and I want to clean it up. But it takes forever for the table to fill (15 minutes of waiting), If i have to download the table to loop thru every time i delete an email i'll never get the job done

I would try to cull a lot of it with an email client and some filters to be honest.

Also on the subject of email I had a huge account, and I simply set a forwarded to a spamarrest account because I couldn't move so many emails, the difference is dramatic.

• 1 month later...

Hey Abbas,

Your plugin is causing ubot 5.5 to crash..

I think it is the licensing part that's causing it.

Please kindly check it so we can use it with the latest version of ubot.

Thanks

Nevermind this. It's now working on 5.5

• 1 month later...
Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.0.6.1

Email Plugin

1. Imap and Pop3 Download Emails (Minor Bug Fixed)
  2. Imap Download Unread Emails
  3. Imap Delete All Emails from a Folder

Please Check your emails for updated link.

Thanks
Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.0.6.2

Email Plugin

1. Imap Search Emails Command
  2. Pop3 Search Emails Command

With these command now u can search and filter 1000s of emails on the Remote server. 

Supported Search Fields are To, From, Subject and Body Text.

Rolling out the update in next few mints. Please Check your emails for updated link.

Thanks
Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.0.7

Bug Fixed
Custom Html Window 

Email Component
  1. Imap Download Emails Support Pagination
  2. Imap Download Unread Emails Support Pagination
  3. Pop3 Download Emails Support Pagination
  4. Ability To Change Email Sending Time Zone
  5. SMTP Multiple Email Attachments in a single email

Rolling out the update in next few mints. Please Check your emails for updated link.

Thanks
  • Like 1