UBot Underground

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suggestion on the image2Video with sound command: - Ability to add multiple images - Assign duration for each images - Assign duration for the whole video - Loop the sound when it ended but there stil

Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.0.7 Bug FixedCustom Html Window  Email ComponentImap Download Emails Support Pagination Imap Download Unread Emails Support Pagination Pop3 Download Emails Support Pag

Hey CJ,   Thanks for your reporting, am on it and fixing the spaces issue in folder names / labels. Please ping me ur email id and i will send u a beta version, once u will confirmed it is working for

Posted Images

Hi man

$PHP Execute Code,  wont allow me to make a file_get_content command on "HTTPS" url base, for example

https://graph.facebook.com/search?q=programming&type=group&access_token=XXXXXX

It will be better if you could also give a solution to decode The JSON and added to a list. as well.

Any Idea To solve this..?

Regards

Here is the solution. Please Follow these instructions

1) Copy Php.ini and ext directory in your php directory. Please check out your php installation for these files. If u don't need all dll inside EXT directory you can only copy the php_openssl.dll file

2) Open your php.in file and search for " extension=php_openssl.dll " 

3) Remove the semi colon sign and save ur ini file

4) Use the following ubot code and php file to get facebook groups data in ur variable

2nd Solution

If u don't want to use openSSL extension. you can follow these step 

1) use read file function to download the facebook data 
2) save it to a location in ur current directory
3) use ur php code to read json data file and decode ur data into php arrays

P.S. Make sure to add your facebook api id in the php file

json-facebook.phpJson_Decode_new.ubot

Damn Abbas ... you provide outstanding support for your plugin buyers

anyone that have not buy this plugin will loose the benefit of your plugin and your awesome support

So far DataGrid and Charts Components are only accepting Ubot List Objects to display data in Grid and Charts. You can update the grid data and charts by making changes in ur list objects and than re calling the Data Grid/Chart  functions.

Gonna release Version 1.0.2 in next few hours and Version 1.0.3 in Next 24 Hours. I will see if i can add functions to load DataGrid and Charts from CSV and Ubot Tables in later version, it might take 1 - 2 Weeks.

Thanks

great, please let me know so I can buy it when you release it.

Send me a PM please.

Thnaks!

All of a sudden the UltimatePlugin.dll just stopped loading. I've tried uninstalling, rebooting and it just refuses to show up in the Commands Toolbox area.  Has anyone else experienced this and have a fix?  None of my other plugins have any issues show not sure what to do.

Just weird that it stopped working.

Thanks in advance

Edit:

I'm using Ubot 4, On a windows 8 machine

Edited by TrajicK

All of a sudden the UltimatePlugin.dll just stopped loading. I've tried uninstalling, rebooting and it just refuses to show up in the Commands Toolbox area.  Has anyone else experienced this and have a fix?  None of my other plugins have any issues show not sure what to do.

Just weird that it stopped working.

Thanks in advance

Edit:

I'm using Ubot 4, On a windows 8 machine

Hi Jey,

Ping me over skype. My id is rx2pills.

Dan, i will implement whatever possible but it seems u need a CSV Editor or Excel Editor instead of a data grid. It's in my Todo List, so keep watching the thread and see when it will a part of Ultimate Plugin   :D

Hello.

Do you already know if a CSV / excel editor will make it into the plugin? 

If yes, do you have a rough timeframe for that?

Dan

Just wanted to update that everything it working fine now.. Not sure what was wrong but it doesn't matter it's fine now :)

Thanks for your help Abbas!!

Glad, it helps :)

Any updates on the grid function?

Bit busy with projects in hands. Next update will be related to Advance dialog boxes and some features related to Video component. V5 will contain some grid functions

• 2 weeks later...

trying to buy as well.  Buy button not working.

Thanks for your business, Only Accepting orders via paypal invoice, PM me your verified email id and i will send you the inovice

Thanks

Rolling out Version 1.0.4 in next few hours.

Features Added 

Video Component

Change Video MD5 Checksum

Merge Mp4 Videos
Merge Other Videos
Merge Other Videos Alternate Method

Video Cropping
Video Padding

OS Component

Manage & Clear Memory By Usage  
Change Binary File MD5 Checksum
Check Md5 Checksum of a File
Tip and Tricks of Creating Videos from Images and Slide Show Videos

1) Images should be in bmp format

2) Always use same width and height for all images.

3) ffmpeg might skip first and last images due to a bug in ffmpeg so make sure to use same images for first 2 and last 2 frames

4) Always compute the lenght of video prefectly to get better result. like if there are 10 images and u want each to display for 5 seconds, your video length should be 50 sec

Merge Other Videos Alternate Method : 

Use this method only when you are getting results mess up by the command "Merge Other Videos" .

This Command will create some intermediate files and than merge the videos so that process will be slow as well as you might see increase in size of output video.

@Abbas

Do you have video (demo) links for the new features you added in 1.04?

Video Component

Change Video MD5 Checksum
Merge Mp4 Videos
Merge Other Videos
Merge Other Videos Alternate Method
Video Cropping
Video Padding

OS Component

Manage & Clear Memory By Usage  
Change Binary File MD5 Checksum
Check Md5 Checksum of a File