UBot Underground

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suggestion on the image2Video with sound command: - Ability to add multiple images - Assign duration for each images - Assign duration for the whole video - Loop the sound when it ended but there stil

Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.0.7 Bug FixedCustom Html Window  Email ComponentImap Download Emails Support Pagination Imap Download Unread Emails Support Pagination Pop3 Download Emails Support Pag

Hey CJ,   Thanks for your reporting, am on it and fixing the spaces issue in folder names / labels. Please ping me ur email id and i will send u a beta version, once u will confirmed it is working for

Posted Images

I did not get it abbas. I only have the 1.0.6.2 email update message.

hmm.. seems some of u guys didn't received the email update. I am re sending the last email to all of my clients.  

I haven't been able to get anything video related to work - I'm sure I'm doing (or not doing) something silly.

Does anyone have a complete code snippet they will share? - I used the example bot, added the sec.key define, installed the ffmpeg exe .... From my current understanding I followed the directions completely, but nothing is working for me yet.

Any help greatly appreciated.

I haven't been able to get anything video related to work - I'm sure I'm doing (or not doing) something silly.

Does anyone have a complete code snippet they will share? - I used the example bot, added the sec.key define, installed the ffmpeg exe .... From my current understanding I followed the directions completely, but nothing is working for me yet.

Any help greatly appreciated.

In Ubot Studio Development Environment, u need to copy the ffmpeg subfolder and its files in  "C:\Program Files\Ubot Studio\" 

In Ubot Studio Development Environment, u need to copy the ffmpeg subfolder and its files in  "C:\Program Files\Ubot Studio\" 

Outstanding. Thank you Abbas

Outstanding. Thank you Abbas

Its a workaround for current version, i will fix it in upcoming version so that u need not to copy the ffmepg in "C:\Program Files\Ubot Studio" Directory during development and testing different video functions.

Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.0.8

OS Component
  1. Display Fancy DialogBox Function Updated

Image Component
  1. WaterMark Image with Logo and Text, Out formats now support bmp, jpg and png

Rolling out the update in next few mints. Please Check your emails for updated link.

Thanks

execute PHP not working at v5.5.9 win7 64bit ultimate v1.0.8

i run exactly like the video tutorial but nothing happens. no result

please help

Here is a tip for all 3 components 

1) Video Plugin

2) Php Plugin

3) Python Plugin

For development Environment, You need to create a sub folder named  "php" "python" or "ffmpeg" under  "C:\Program Files\Ubot Studio"  and place all necessary files inside the sub folder than u will be able to execute the php, python or video commands and functions.

While u compiled ur bot u need to create a sub folder with respective name as well as place all php/python/ffmpeg files .

For Php plugin to work perfectly, create a sub folder "php" under  "C:\Program Files\Ubot Studio" and place php.exe as well as php5ts.dll inside this folder , the name of dll can be differ in latest version.

Now run all the basic php commands and functions during development environment and u will get all the results.

If u need to use any specific php library make sure to the "ext" folder inside php sub folder and place all the necessary php libraries in this folder as php by default search libraries in "ext" sub folder.

Like Here is an example "Parsing Facebook Graph Results".  u can use php to parse facebook graph results getting from https protocol, all u need openssl.dll to be place inside the "ext" directory .

Please check the above post for complete Example and Explanation. 

I'd sure love to see a youtube download function where we could pass a youtube url to it and select video size and whatnot and mp4 download file location. Is this possible?

• Like 1

I'd sure love to see a youtube download function where we could pass a youtube url to it and select video size and whatnot and mp4 download file location. Is this possible?

Youtube is using some encryption to hide the direct downloading of videos and updating it regularly, i will see if i can add this in my plugin 

Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.0.9

OS Component
  1. FileSize of Downloadable Resource
  2. Download Remote File With Proxy and Fake Referrer Support

Video Component
  1. Download Youtube Videos (MP4/Webm/FLV/3gp) Format Support. Ability to Stop, Pause and Resume Downloading
  2. Download and Convert Youtube Videos into MP3 Format. Ability to Stop, Pause and Resume Downloading

Updated Examples Source Code
  1. Custom HTML Dialog Box Example
  2. Fancy Dialog Box Example
  3. Pop3 Email Downloads with Paging Example
  4. Imap Email Downloads with Paging Example
  5. Imap Download Unread Emails with Paging Example
  6. Imap Email Search Example
  7. Sending Multiple Attachment via SMTP
  8. Watermark Images with Logo and Text Support for jpg/png/bmp Example
  9. Extract Remote File Size Before Download Example
  10. Download Remote File with Proxy and Fake Referrer Features Example
  11. Download Video/ Audio File from Youtube With Pause, Resume and Stop Features Example

Rolling out the update in next few mints. Please Check your emails for updated link.

Thanks
  • Like 1

Awesome update! Download youtube video gives error if the selected resolution does not exist. Would be nice if we could set it to download either the highest or lowest resolution available, and a variable that we could use to determine what resolution it was grabbing.

Awesome update! Download youtube video gives error if the selected resolution does not exist. Would be nice if we could set it to download either the highest or lowest resolution available, and a variable that we could use to determine what resolution it was grabbing.

K, i will update it with Highest and Lowest Available resolution to download as well as available resolution variable. 

Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.1.0

Video Component
  1. Start Youtube Video Download Command 
  2. Check Available Video Resolution of a Youtube Video

Now you can check the Available Video Resolution before downloading any youtube video ie. you can check for Highest and Lowest Available Resolutions. Kindly notify that Youtube Container Command has been updated also so u need to change your code according to the new version.

Example Source Code has been updated.

Thanks
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here there Abbas,

I am getting an error whenever I run any email commands "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" 

Can you help me out with what I need to do?

Thanks