UBot Underground

okey for reply.

And 1 question,

SHA256 = encode and decode ?

All of these functions are related to checksum only i.e. calculate the checksum of file.

1. $Get File SHA1-Checksum
  2. $Get File SHA256-Checksum
  3. $Get File SHA384-Checksum
  4. $Get File SHA512-Checksum

If u need to encode and decode the SHA256, you can use the other command (encrypt ubot script) to convert your text into SHA256 encrypted text with your own password and salt keys.

Encryption / Decryption Component : http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hKng5a-JzqY
Execute Encrypted Ubot Files : http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BXH90_MepBs
  • Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suggestion on the image2Video with sound command: - Ability to add multiple images - Assign duration for each images - Assign duration for the whole video - Loop the sound when it ended but there stil

Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.0.7 Bug FixedCustom Html Window  Email ComponentImap Download Emails Support Pagination Imap Download Unread Emails Support Pagination Pop3 Download Emails Support Pag

Hey CJ,   Thanks for your reporting, am on it and fixing the spaces issue in folder names / labels. Please ping me ur email id and i will send u a beta version, once u will confirmed it is working for

Posted Images

help, I am having trouble with the image from video function.

plugin command("UltimatePlugin.dll""Extract Images From Video"$plugin function("File Management.dll""$open file dialog"), "F:\\""%.bmp", 24, 0, 0, #nbbvcx)

I am getting the "object reference not set to an instance of an object " error

Does the image2video with sound supports only one image?

can we add sound to an existing video?

Image2Video supports a only single image video with sound. I will add a new function in later version so that u can create slideshow videos with sound as well as add sound to an existing video.

Image2Video supports a only single image video with sound. I will add a new function in later version so that u can create slideshow videos with sound as well as add sound to an existing video.

not to put pressure but doyou know aproximately when this will be ready?

help, I am having trouble with the image from video function.

plugin command("UltimatePlugin.dll""Extract Images From Video"$plugin function("File Management.dll""$open file dialog"), "F:\\""%.bmp", 24, 0, 0, #nbbvcx)

I am getting the "object reference not set to an instance of an object " error

Please make sure to use the it properly. It has 6 parameters

1) Video File u need to extract images from with complete path

2) Folder Location Where u need to Extract the images. 

3) File Name Pattern, something like videoimages-%5d.bmp . %5d means plugin will use 5 decimal places to extract images from video 

4) Frames per second: video encoded frames per sec. usually it is 25 frames per sec 

5) Video Width

6) Video Height

P.S. Just realize that u need ffmpeg file in the same folder as ur ubot file . I will fix this so that in later version u need the ffmpeg in a sub folder 

Perhaps I am trying to rip the wrong type of videos, I am working on mp4

it should work with almost all famous video types including mp4 . Add me on skype ( rx2pills ), i will help you to sort out the issue. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Abbas, I need To Move one of My license to another PC, The New Hardware ID is sent by PM

Thanks man :D

I will transfer ur license :) . Please check PM

Does the JQuery Grid System works with tables without a problem using characters like ( " ) Or do I have to sanitize characters?

Also, not sure if I asked before. Does the PHP framework comes within the  DLL? Or do I have to install WAMP to run it?

By the way tried to buy it but I cannot find the BUY NOW link.

Does the JQuery Grid System works with tables without a problem using characters like ( " ) Or do I have to sanitize characters?

Also, not sure if I asked before. Does the PHP framework comes within the  DLL? Or do I have to install WAMP to run it?

By the way tried to buy it but I cannot find the BUY NOW link.

Hi,

You need to sanitize the data before passing it to data grid.

You need not to installed WAMP but php.exe and php5ts.dll need to deployed in a subfolder with ur ubot application same goes to python.

I am only accepting paypment via paypal invoice, so your paypal verified email id is required.

Thanks

Can someone give some example code for slideshow video from images?

Sample Codes are available with the plugin package. Let me know ur paypal email id if u are a legal buyer of my plugin and i will send u the samples codes  

dude, its been 5 days since my request for license reset, I know you having such trouble with your PC, but common... 5 days delayed just for simple reset...

dude, its been 5 days since my request for license reset, I know you having such trouble with your PC, but common... 5 days delayed just for simple reset...

Already told u that due to the latest ubot update, i am unable to access the ubot studio on windows 2003 server machine, so did take the backup and re install the window 2003 again, unfortunately ubot studio is not working on a fresh installation :( , so i have to again format it and now am on windows 7. 

Kindly check ur pm as you are using 2 Licenses, need to know which one u need to reset.

Thanks

License has been reset, please check pm for the new license file.

Thanks

Sample Codes are available with the plugin package. Let me know ur paypal email id if u are a legal buyer of my plugin and i will send u the samples codes  

I have this examples but they are no help. I was looking for someone to give working code. Because i have download images from internet, palce them in folder and it wont create video. I follow example code, try some other codes but just cant make video from images.

I have this examples but they are no help. I was looking for someone to give working code. Because i have download images from internet, palce them in folder and it wont create video. I follow example code, try some other codes but just cant make video from images.

I can't see your name in buyer list of this plugin. Please buy it and than ask for support questions.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

i tried to send email with smtpsendemail

i choosed html format, and the message is :  i also tried other format like <a href="www.google.com">any text</a>

but the link in the email i got will be https://3d"www.google.com"/

what should be the right format?

i tried to send email with smtpsendemail

i choosed html format, and the message is :  i also tried other format like <a href="www.google.com">any text</a>

but the link in the email i got will be https://3d"www.google.com"/

what should be the right format?

Just made an example. 

set(#HtmlMessage"With Ulimate Ubot Plugin You can send Html Formated Emails. <br>

<p> i also <b>tried</b> other format like <a href=\"www.google.com\">Google</a> <br>

Please visit <a href=\"www.ulitmateubotplugin.com\">Ultimate Ubot Plugin Website</a>

""Global")

set(#smtp_uid"email@domainname.com""Global")

set(#smtp_pwd"xxxxxx""Global")

set(#To_Address"receiver@domainname.com""Global")

plugin command("UltimatePlugin.dll""Smtp Container Command") {

plugin command("UltimatePlugin.dll""Smtp SendEmail""mail.domainname.com", 25, #smtp_uid#smtp_pwd"Regular""No""Html"#To_Address"""Ultimate Ubot Plugin Email Component"#HtmlMessage)

set(#result$plugin function("UltimatePlugin.dll""$Smtp Last Response"), "Global")

}

html_email_test.ubot