UBot Underground

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suggestion on the image2Video with sound command: - Ability to add multiple images - Assign duration for each images - Assign duration for the whole video - Loop the sound when it ended but there stil

Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.0.7 Bug FixedCustom Html Window  Email ComponentImap Download Emails Support Pagination Imap Download Unread Emails Support Pagination Pop3 Download Emails Support Pag

Hey CJ,   Thanks for your reporting, am on it and fixing the spaces issue in folder names / labels. Please ping me ur email id and i will send u a beta version, once u will confirmed it is working for

Posted Images

Hi man

Could you please make as a short tutorial on how to  Implenting  the new license system, I have read your instruction but  I Still having a hard time with the EXE compiled bot, On the main Ubot Bot everything Is fine.

Do we need to placed the License AIO on each of our START DEFINE ..?

Regards

Jakarta

HI,

I am sending u all guys a sample code in next few mints. If any one didn't received new update email. Please msg me and i will send it again.

Thanks

Upcoming Version 1.02 (Expected to roll out on Tuesday 11th March, 2014)

Minor Changes: 
Timestamp from universal time to LocalTime in Smtp component

Features Added

Email component
Multiple CC and BCC in Stmp Component
Download Email Attachemnts in Pop3

Video Component
Slide Show Video from Images

OS Component
Change Global Browser Proxy Settings

Can I load full &tables inside the Data Grid?

Im interested in loading them to edit the table in realtime and save it.

Can you explain how to do this? I will buy ASAP if this is possible.

Abbas,

Could you tell me how does 'Run encrypted Ubot script function' work with the computer's memory (RAM)?

Is the memory released after a define/code executes?

Thanks.

Can I load full &tables inside the Data Grid?

Im interested in loading them to edit the table in realtime and save it.

Can you explain how to do this? I will buy ASAP if this is possible.

So far DataGrid and Charts Components are only accepting Ubot List Objects to display data in Grid and Charts. You can update the grid data and charts by making changes in ur list objects and than re calling the Data Grid/Chart  functions.

Gonna release Version 1.0.2 in next few hours and Version 1.0.3 in Next 24 Hours. I will see if i can add functions to load DataGrid and Charts from CSV and Ubot Tables in later version, it might take 1 - 2 Weeks.

Thanks

Abbas,

Could you tell me how does 'Run encrypted Ubot script function' work with the computer's memory (RAM)?

Is the memory released after a define/code executes?

Thanks.

I will create an example and upload it once released the version 1.0.2. It should run in Encrypted mode as well as in regular mode. Here is an example how to call it in regular mode

set(#stopbot$false"Global")

thread {

loop while($comparison(#stopbot"="$false)) {

plugin command("UltimatePlugin.dll""Clear System Memory""ubot studio.exe""Single Process"#result)

wait(60)

}

}

comment("Your Code Here")

I will add more functionality to the Clear Memory Command like Clear Memory when a certain threshold level reached like Memory reach 800 MB or 80% of Total Physical Memory. If u guys can suggest more better options i will see if i can implement it.

I will create an example and upload it once released the version 1.0.2. It should run in Encrypted mode as well as in regular mode. Here is an example how to call it in regular mode

Abbas,

Thanks for the reply,But I think I guess I did not phrase my question properly. :)

What I want to know specificlly is - regarding the 'run encrypted ubot code' node of your plugin -

One of the major benefits of using this functionality would be that we can now  load our code into the bot 'on demand' ,as needed - saving us from  creating a huge  bot which then becomes slow and sometimes unstable..

1. Are there any limits to the 'size of the code',  inside this node?

2. Won't loading the external code  use up more Ram? And does this node free up the memory used once the external code is run?

Thanks.

Abbas,

Thanks for the reply,But I think I guess I did not phrase my question properly. :)

What I want to know specificlly is - regarding the 'run encrypted ubot code' node of your plugin -

One of the major benefits of using this functionality would be that we can now  load our code into the bot 'on demand' ,as needed - saving us from  creating a huge  bot which then becomes slow and sometimes unstable..

1. Are there any limits to the 'size of the code',  inside this node?

2. Won't loading the external code  use up more Ram? And does this node free up the memory used once the external code is run?

Thanks.

Exactly, it is the basic goal of run encrypted ubot code. You break up your code into chunks, load the encrypted chunk in a variable, apply the command to decrypt it on fly and execute the code.

There is no limit regarding the size of code but i recommend to break your codes into defines and save those defines into files. Load the required file in the bot and use the code.

Regarding Clear Memory, u can call the clear memory commands in your define code and then encrypt it (if u are not allowed to run threads) .

Here is the pseudo code.

define runcode {

plugin command("UltimatePlugin.dll", "Clear System Memory", "ubot studio.exe", "Single Process", #result)

your code here
 plugin command("UltimatePlugin.dll", "Clear System Memory", "ubot studio.exe", "Single Process", #result)
}

In case of threading, u need not to worry about to include it in your defines since the thread will run and clear memory every 60 seconds until and unless you change the status of #stop variable to true (check the previous example code).

P.S. Here i would like to mention that the encryption used in the plugins  is based on AES 256 bit. Cracking a 128 bit AES key with a state-of-the-art supercomputer would take longer than the presumed age of the universe. (ref: https://www.boxcryptor.com/en/encryption

Hope, it helps :)

• Like 1

Hi.

Any update on the EDIT feature for the data grid plugin?

Is that still on your list?

Dan

Yup, it is in my to do list.

Rolling out Version 1.0.3 in next 24 hour and started working on version 0.4 . I will see if i can integrate it in V 0.5

Gotta say this was a great buy. I expected updates, but your rate of updates is incredible. Thanks for your good work and thanks for the email update. Glad I grabbed this right away!

• Like 1

I must say that this plugin is totally awesome, Abbas has already preparing a few more update that will make this plugin rocks, Integrated server on ubot will be a totaly awesome update. get it before the price is up guys.

Thanks abbas

• Like 1

I agree Rich. There has been a TON of updates already and Abbas is really interested in creating the best plugin

for his customers. His customer support is fantastic. Hands down one of the best buys I have made!

• Like 1

Yup, it is in my to do list.

Rolling out Version 1.0.3 in next 24 hour and started working on version 0.4 . I will see if i can integrate it in V 0.5

That would be awesome. 

The features I would love to see with the grid / table editor:

1. Delete row column

2. Copy / Duplicate row / column

3. Edit fields

4. Support for multi line CSV fields like:

Line1

Line2

5. Create new table from selected rows. So that users can select rows (multiple) and add them to a new table.

So they can choose what rows they want to use in my bot. 

Thanks for considering that.

Cheers

Dan

• Like 1

Hi man

$PHP Execute Code,  wont allow me to make a file_get_content command on "HTTPS" url base, for example

https://graph.facebook.com/search?q=programming&type=group&access_token=XXXXXX

It will be better if you could also give a solution to decode The JSON and added to a list. as well.

Any Idea To solve this..?

Regards

Edited by Jakarta

Gotta say this was a great buy. I expected updates, but your rate of updates is incredible. Thanks for your good work and thanks for the email update. Glad I grabbed this right away!

I must say that this plugin is totally awesome, Abbas has already preparing a few more update that will make this plugin rocks, Integrated server on ubot will be a totaly awesome update. get it before the price is up guys.

Thanks abbas

I agree Rich. There has been a TON of updates already and Abbas is really interested in creating the best plugin

for his customers. His customer support is fantastic. Hands down one of the best buys I have made!

Abbas ,

Thanks for your detailed reply!

Great plugin and great support!

Thanks Guys for ur support and reviews. I will do my level best to keep this thread and plugin the best plugin . Keep posting your reviews and feature requests    ;)

That would be awesome. 

The features I would love to see with the grid / table editor:

1. Delete row column

2. Copy / Duplicate row / column

3. Edit fields

4. Support for multi line CSV fields like:

Line1

Line2

5. Create new table from selected rows. So that users can select rows (multiple) and add them to a new table.

So they can choose what rows they want to use in my bot. 

Thanks for considering that.

Cheers

Dan

Dan, i will implement whatever possible but it seems u need a CSV Editor or Excel Editor instead of a data grid. It's in my Todo List, so keep watching the thread and see when it will a part of Ultimate Plugin   :D

Hi man

$PHP Execute Code,  wont allow me to make a file_get_content command on "HTTPS" url base, for example

https://graph.facebook.com/search?q=programming&type=group&access_token=XXXXXX

It will be better if you could also give a solution to decode The JSON and added to a list. as well.

Any Idea To solve this..?

Regards

Jakarta,

Gimme few an hour and i will back with a solution. I will add json parser and a built-in webserver in later updates so you guys can make ur own web apps as well as can work with OAuth and REST APIs  :)