UBot Underground

Hello Abbas..

Im having a difficult time adding cURL library for PHP..

I will really appreciate your help giving instructions on how to include it on the php folder and use it.

Thanks!

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Suggestion on the image2Video with sound command: - Ability to add multiple images - Assign duration for each images - Assign duration for the whole video - Loop the sound when it ended but there stil

Ultimate Ubot Plugin Version 1.0.7 Bug FixedCustom Html Window  Email ComponentImap Download Emails Support Pagination Imap Download Unread Emails Support Pagination Pop3 Download Emails Support Pag

Hey CJ,   Thanks for your reporting, am on it and fixing the spaces issue in folder names / labels. Please ping me ur email id and i will send u a beta version, once u will confirmed it is working for

Posted Images

Contact Abbas on Skype : rx2pills he will surely help you rodvaN

Hello Abbas..

I will really appreciate your help giving instructions on how to include it on the php folder and use it.

Thanks!

Hello Abbas..

Thanks!

Hey rodvaN,

Please provide me some more information so that i can guide you properly

1)  Which Ubot Studio Version you are using 

2)  Your OS 

3)  Error you are getting 

4)  Provide me a script snippet you are getting error so that i can reproduce it on my side.

Thanks

• 10 months later...

Hello Abbas, Im having issue with license again and wont let me add other plugins I require on the project.

This is the screenshot:

08.09.2017-13.49.png

How can I totally disable your plugin so it stops messing with my Ubot install?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thus this plugin still work on the latest Ubotstudio versions? I have Firefox windows opened via Exbrowser plugin and I need to keep them open but just clear their memory, is this plugin a good choice for this? Or would something like this help? https://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Windows-7-Cache

I'll be very grateful for any help!

Thus this plugin still work on the latest Ubotstudio versions? I have Firefox windows opened via Exbrowser plugin and I need to keep them open but just clear their memory, is this plugin a good choice for this? Or would something like this help? https://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Windows-7-Cache

I'll be very grateful for any help!

This is a great plugin with a lot of commands, but for just clearing memory, here:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/20737-21-free-plugins-being-given-away/

You can use this:

https://www.botguru.net/ubot-plugin-os-addins/

Commands:

-FREE UP MY MEMORY (All running processes)

-FREE UP MEMORY (single process by name)

• 6 months later...

The plugin is generating an error that it is expired and can't manage any plugins because Ubot shuts down after the error, so I'm stuck. I've deleted the plugin from the directory where all my plugins are stored, but still getting error. How can I reset the license or just remove the plugin so I can continue managing all my plugins?

Thanks!

Download hardware id tool , run the hid.exe file and and send ur new id via email at support@ultimateubotplugin.com to get ur new license. 

The plugin is generating an error that it is expired and can't manage any plugins because Ubot shuts down after the error, so I'm stuck. I've deleted the plugin from the directory where all my plugins are stored, but still getting error. How can I reset the license or just remove the plugin so I can continue managing all my plugins?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

EDIT - my mistake, got it to work after a few tries, youtube download works fine!

-------The youtube download command doesn't seemt to be working. Result variable says completed, but nothing in the table and no file saved. Can you advise please? v 1.2.7 Thanks!

@namstery , for download link please contact via your buyer email at support@ultimateubotplugin.com

Thanks

where is your download link for recent version? or customer link? 

Thanks for ur confirmation : )

EDIT - my mistake, got it to work after a few tries, youtube download works fine!

-------The youtube download command doesn't seemt to be working. Result variable says completed, but nothing in the table and no file saved. Can you advise please? v 1.2.7 Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Hi there, 

Installed Ubot on new system and ultimate plugin was in the collection of plugins but keeps shutting down ubot because plugin is expired. How can I continue using ubot without the ultimate plugin? And it keeps shutting down ubot? Thanks

• 2 years later...

Hi Abbas. I am trying to load uBot but keep getting message "[Ultimate Captcha Plugin] Hardware ID has been changed. Please Contact support!"
"The Ultimate Captcha Plugin won't run without a valid licensefile. Either a valid license file
could not be found or your license file is expired." I am on same computer and nothing changed. thanks!

I sent messages to your Skype: RX2Pills 6 days ago. I need a reply by the end of tonight and tomorrow morning at the latest. I have to make a bot for this survey that ends soon. thanks and appreciate it

Hi abbas, It looks like your plugin has a problem, is this plugin still getting support?

Are you getting a license error too?

Edited by youbot
On 4/17/2020 at 5:45 AM, tripros said:

Hi there, 

Installed Ubot on new system and ultimate plugin was in the collection of plugins but keeps shutting down ubot because plugin is expired. How can I continue using ubot without the ultimate plugin? And it keeps shutting down ubot? Thanks

Yes, a few days ago the plugin didn't run on ubot studio, but now it's working again..