UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

meter have you any idea about features in your next update. I've added a few things in my custom install and I don't want to go any further without checking that things could conflict web backend wise

Hi,

- Let me know if you are around and Id be interested to purchase right now (need it right away too though)

- How will it work again say I have a custom bot which is not paid by any method you listed. How do I assign a license and how to make sure customer cannot share it with anybody else?

thanks,

What is the most appropriate way to include other projects in C# or NodeJS with your system?

Can you explain how to contact server and ask for request if licenses are ok? Can you teach me so I can integrate other software Ive made with this system.

Hi rodvaN,

For now, this isn't supported. It takes a lot of work to port over to non Ubot apps, it's not something where you can simply write a wrapper and be done.

-meter

Unfortunately it isn't as protected as I thought, someone contacted me and asked for the download link, he also asked me if he could try to crack it.

I told him if you can crack it you can get a normal license (because I was curious), he managed to do it within 20 minutes :(

Sorry to hear that h.talei. A few questions:

Was it Ubot exe that was protected, or non Ubot exe?

Did you give him a valid license file?

Was he only able to crack the bot, or able to crack and decompile it as well?

Also, any chance you could send me cracked bot via PM, so I can see what he did?

-meter

meter have you any idea about features in your next update. I've added a few things in my custom install and I don't want to go any further without checking that things could conflict web backend wise

Here is tentative feature list:

- Add date of when license was added to database.

- last access data, last access ip, and last access verion added to licenses.

- smtp mailing

- https support

- changelog window on update

- option for mutex that only lets one bot run at a time.

I also have additional security features planned which might break backward compatibility. I am still not sure how to work them in. I am also waiting for new Ubot version to be released, since there might be major changes there.

Hi,

- Let me know if you are around and Id be interested to purchase right now (need it right away too though)

- How will it work again say I have a custom bot which is not paid by any method you listed. How do I assign a license and how to make sure customer cannot share it with anybody else?

thanks,

Replied via PM.

Here is tentative feature list:

- Add date of when license was added to database.

- last access data, last access ip, and last access verion added to licenses.

- smtp mailing

- https support

- changelog window on update

- option for mutex that only lets one bot run at a time.

I also have additional security features planned which might break backward compatibility. I am still not sure how to work them in. I am also waiting for new Ubot version to be released, since there might be major changes there.

cool i've added

-last access date

-last access ip

-last access version

-first access date(the first time user activated license and hence ran software)

-number of times ran

so should be a easy fix for me to adjust when you update.

could i suggest that you also add first access date and number of times ran. The reason for this is any extra info is pretty useful for any paypal disputes. As you can show when they first ran the software, how many times ran and the last time ran and of course IP

I have the code if you want its slightly modified from aymens update so you may have some of the code already.

Also i'm using for a .net app mainly for the update feature not security i always assummed ubot locker needed visual studio c++ 2010 as its been mentioned in this thread before after installing tests on clients machines this seems to not be the case? was this infact just a ubot requirement and or the UbotLocker compiler requirement.

thanks

kev123

cool i've added

-last access date

-last access ip

-last access version

-first access date(the first time user activated license and hence ran software)

-number of times ran

so should be a easy fix for me to adjust when you update.

could i suggest that you also add first access date and number of times ran. The reason for this is any extra info is pretty useful for any paypal disputes. As you can show when they first ran the software, how many times ran and the last time ran and of course IP

I have the code if you want its slightly modified from aymens update so you may have some of the code already.

Also i'm using for a .net app mainly for the update feature not security i always assummed ubot locker needed visual studio c++ 2010 as its been mentioned in this thread before after installing tests on clients machines this seems to not be the case? was this infact just a ubot requirement and or the UbotLocker compiler requirement.

thanks

kev123

Thanks kev, I might hit you up for that code in the future :) Visual Studio C++ 2010 redistributable is a requirement for Ubot yes, not necessarily UbotLocker. Still, all modern PCs should have it installed, since so much software depends on it.

-meter

If i compile bots with special installer that we have in dev version: http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/Compiling_in_the_Developer_Edition

Can i still use ubotlocker to license my bots and how? because i think i will only have setup.exe , not sure what to do.

Sorry mamica, you will have to make your own setup using something like Inno setup. Ubotlocker can't protect setup.exe from ubot dev edition.

-meter

A ubot complied bot protected with meters license system, or a None ubot exe using the license system?

with the license yes

Would be nice to have a place to visit where we can download all the things shared for ubotlocker.
I know somewhere in these 54 pages, lies some php/html files that will allow us to edit the look of the license system. But it's a real pain to look over 54 pages for these.

I've mentioned this before, meter said it was a good idea to move them to the OP, but he never did it...

If anyone have the links to the downloads/forum thread please share :)

Aymen has free trials and other goodies.

Lazybotter ported the CSS to Twitter Bootstrap 3.

WindowsFormApplication21 is the C# template for License.dll.

-meter

hey Meter,

Question for you. I'm using a store plugin that will give the user a link to download the executable, but let me ask you a question, is there an easy way to provide licensing automatically on sales? The plugin I'm using is wp-estore.

Frank

Hi Frank,

You can probably set up an IPN callback to either Ubotlocker or anyone elses script then. Paypal accounts support setting a 'global IPN' that will send IPN request for every transaction in the account. This can be tricky and interfere with other IPN scripts though, so please experiment with it first before using it in production.

Here is link on how to enable this 'global' IPN:

http://digitalaccesspass.com/doc/setting-up-paypal-ipn/

If the wp-estore allows you to create buttons for it manually in Paypal, then you can just add IPN on a per button basis, and not have to set the global IPN I linked to above. Ubotlocker manual in first page of this thread shows how to set up IPN a paypal button.

-meter

Actually, the plugin creates it's own encrypted buttons. Much better that way. Keeps the store isolated from paypal when it comes to a transaction. Hey, I"m going to pick up your software to encrypt and distribute it as I really need the protection that it will give to stop it from being cracked.

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 3FC85111NW588943R)

Frank

guys, question. I picked up actual installer and really want this to look professional. Now I have an issue. When I install the software to program files directory, I get the dreaded 'Error - Unable to read licensing info! Exiting...'. I've tried to run as an admin and I even gave 'everyone' full control to the directory and files underneath. No dice.

What's a good way to get around this and still have it look like a professional installation?

Thanks

Frank

guys, question. I picked up actual installer and really want this to look professional. Now I have an issue. When I install the software to program files directory, I get the dreaded 'Error - Unable to read licensing info! Exiting...'. I've tried to run as an admin and I even gave 'everyone' full control to the directory and files underneath. No dice.

What's a good way to get around this and still have it look like a professional installation?

Thanks

Frank

Ok, I'm a doh head. Totally forgot to add in one of the files needed. I think it was the license.dll. Also, I had to add in this info on the install and it looks super pro!

http://www.actualinstaller.com/help/faq.php#fullcontrol

Cheers,

Frank

I actually have a good question though, when doing updates, it's recommended to zip up the new compiled ubot file with the two licensing files. Can I exclude the licensing files on creating a new zip file and just distribute the newly locked .exe in the zip?

Frank