UBot Underground

Ubot Studio Code Generator - Platinum Edition 130+ precoded sites v2

I paid $97 only a few months ago and got the same email.

Only a few months and they want me to send them more money.

No way........ <_<

"We had no plans for charging for updates but never said we wouldn't charge for updates. "

Aren't that Seth's words when uBot V4 got released?

Don't confuse or compare our product to another product, sales strategy, or business model. If you have a problem with his sales model I suggest taking that up with him. I can only speak for our own..

We gave almost a year of FREE updates, enhancements, and new additions with version 1 of the software. We had no plans to charge for any updates, but to continue to increase functionality, value, and give more to our end users for features and functionality we have a small upgrade fee to version 2. This allows you to run version 1 and 2 on the same PC as its sold as a new product..

If your happy with v1 of the software which is a great value considering all that it has, and its many functions, features, options, ubot code, and much more then you are free to stick with v1 of the software. No one is twisting your arm to purchase v2 of the software. Its simply an option for you to upgrade if you like to support the continued development of the project, and for that you are getting new features, a revamped and optimized system, and more..

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

v2 Generator Video We are packing TONS of Options in this Software for you.. Spits out Ubot Studio formatted javascript code to create accounts, log in, refresh, go back and more Automatically gr

Awesome. Just updated it and looks great   Thanks bud

Ok, If you haven't updated in awhile, I pushed one out today. There are two new features:   1) reCaptcha is now in the" type" dropdown precoded to solve almost all reCaptchas 2)The software now suppo

Posted Images

Don't confuse or compare our product to another product, sales strategy, or business model. If you have a problem with his sales model I suggest taking that up with him. I can only speak for our own..

We gave almost a year of FREE updates, enhancements, and new additions with version 1 of the software. We had no plans to charge for any updates, but to continue to increase functionality, value, and give more to our end users for features and functionality we have a small upgrade fee to version 2. This allows you to run version 1 and 2 on the same PC as its sold as a new product..

If your happy with v1 of the software which is a great value considering all that it has, and its many functions, features, options, ubot code, and much more then you are free to stick with v1 of the software. No one is twisting your arm to purchase v2 of the software. Its simply an option for you to upgrade if you like to support the continued development of the project, and for that you are getting new features, a revamped and optimized system, and more..

What i said was the sentence "We had no plans for charging for updates but never said we wouldn't charge for updates." is exact (or similar) the same as what Seth said when V4 came out....

It seems an easy way to "legitimate" an extra payment.

Next time be clear and mention clearly what you offer and what not.

Do you give free updates for life, for minor versions, free updates for 12 months, or whatever.

The way it goes now only irritates and feels like you wanna shake the money tree again and let existing customers pay even more while that wasn't explicitly mentioned before purchasing.

It might irritate you and i understand what your saying, but I guess you are not understanding anything that i have said in a few posts now. I'm not trying to insult your intelligence, shack the money tree as you said, or any of the above half wit, sleazy ways of doing business.

I've always been a straight up person, in business, sales, help, and talking with others here in the Ubot forum, or in life for that matter. Its just who i am. Some like it some hate me for it. But they get the honest truth and my opinion every-time.

We have had 5 major releases of v1, and over 100 updates total on v1 to clarify this.

I have said before you dont have to update. The product you purchased if in the very beginning for some at 47 or at the end for 97 for version 1 of the software is a STEAL with its value. All the features, functions, options, and code available in the software you cant get anywhere else for that price. You would clearly have to spend more then 750-1000+ for all the ubot code available in the v1 software. So it absolutely has value for anyone using it, besides what it was built to do, and does so very well. Codes any form page into usable ubot code, that processes twice as fast as traditional coding.

Now as for v2 of the software it adds on top of the already valuable software and revamps the entire system. You are welcome to update to it if you like, or stick with the version you have. The choice is yours. I'm not strong arming you to update, pushing you to, or telling you have to. v1 works just as advertised without any need for further updates, and if it for whatever reason has a problem it will be updated and continue working correctly. v1 is not totally abandoned.

Think of it like

v1 is the standard version and v2 is the pro version. Either way both products are still supported, there are just extra features in v2 not available in v1.

Not to insult your intelligence and psychic, i hope you understand that it sucks if you bought it at it's full price only a few months ago and now have to pay again for an update.

Im not going to argue with you on the matter. Have a wonderful day

There is no need to argue, it's all about discussion.

But this clearly opened my eyes on how you run your business so i'll not buy anything from you again.

Have a pleasant day too.

Here's the beauty. You are not required to pay another dime. We created a much better product after a year, which we could not have possibly known about a year ago, and it had a lot of associated costs. If you do not want the new generation of the software don't buy it. You still get to keep and use your version as always.

You can argue all you want about how bad it sucks, etc, but it was neither planned or foreseen, and again, you are under NO obligation to purchase it.

So let me touch on the other arguments made here in this discussion. By all means, go out and hire someone to create hundreds of pre-coded sites for you, along with the software you currently have...it would cost you thousands (If you think it wouldn't you know nothing about software and programming)...paying $77 or $97 for this program was a steal from the gate. If the $27 is too much for a better solution, then again, don't buy it. There is nothing to discuss. This is our product that I put a lot of time and effort into and how it's priced is entirely up to us. Everybody wants something for nothing (I do too), but in this case it's impossible. By all accounts this software should have been a subscription from the beginning, but it wasn't, and it won't be.

This software has over 60k lines of code! Please go price that with programmers and let me know what the cost is (you don't need to literally do that as I am sure you get my point).

Your version will continue to be supported, so you have lost nothing. If you want to gain something additional, you will need to pay for it.

John

As a marketer working with clients, my time is valuable. That's why I started using Ubot in the first place, to automate tasks which we would otherwise be forced to do manually. That's also why I bought the Ubot Studio Code Generator V1, to speed things up even more, both in terms of coding and bot speed.

Considering all the hours I've saved with the help of Code Generator V1, I never hesitated to buy V2 once I heard it was up for sale.

Now I have been using it for a while and if I would sum it up, it feels like I've been feeding my Ubot with steroids.

My coding is more or less 50 % faster than it was with V1 (yes, I've measured) and in my opinion, the WordPress Lockdown feature alone would justify the update cost from V1.

I can highly recommend this software to anyone who wants to code faster and more efficient bots

@JohnB,

Nice to see around again... Hope everything is going well.

@Tj the new update does look awesome, and the wordpress lockdown alone is worth the $27. The only problem I have is I cannot use paypal, as I have hit my spending limit (stupid paypal).

I am not trying to knock your business model or anything, I was just surprised to see existing users still having to purchase. It's not the first time I have seen a requirement to pay for a major upgrade. (Ultimate Demon does the same)

Please let me know if there are any other payment methods available and I will be sure to get V2...

Cheers,

Justin

Ive looked through things and I still am not sure what I would be getting for upgrading besides the Wordpress thing which I personally don't need. Can you post a list of features in V2 that are not in version. Maybe im crazy but pretty much everything I see in the sales letter I am pretty sure I already have with version 1. Im definitely missing something.

There are a few major enhancements:

1) Attributes are acquired a lot faster now, and you no longer need to choose between names and id's as they are all listed at once.(and categorized by type)

2) You can now click on an element in the browser and it highlights the appropriate attribute in the list, so there is no guessing

3) It now supports text areas, and more elements will be added

It is overall much faster and much more efficient. In addition to that we have added some more pre-coded stuff

On a side note:

The cost to upgrade is a one time upgrade. You will be provided with all updates to v2 as long as v2 is the major release free of charge just as you were in v1

John

EDIT: I will be putting out a video shortly to show these upgrades.

My hats off to the new improvements in the new Version 2, I see almost all my improvement requests have been considered. Thank you!

I love the hit enter to navigate in the launch panel now. Makes things faster, as I am too lazy to use mouse and would rather do things using keyboard.

Love the way it now scrapes all forms elements on the page now and categorises them separately. Also you can now click on an element in the browser and it highlights the correct id or name attribute.

AND, the WordPress licensing feature is great alone worth more than the cost of the update.

I would like to recommend this update to every Ubot Javascript Code Generator user.

GET IT BEFORE THEY DECIDE TO RAISE THE PRICE.

Praney

Even though I am a noob to ubot, as a long time programmer, I know the benefit of libraries... which is what this is, in essence. I bought it and am just waiting for the license code.

key has been sent thanks you for purchasing. if you have questions feel free to ask..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Intelligent Code Highlighting for selecting exactly which input, dropdown, button, form area you are looking to adjust examplesimply click the input or form element to highlight the associated id or name element.

I don't see anything highlighted on the image. Right side blue highlight after clicked on the the search input area

• Faster grabbing of id and name attributes, and code scraping then before

You mean, you have come-up with COMMANDS that can grab ID and NAME attributes of Items faster than usual ? they are instant now and as soon as the page is loaded it grabs them instantly

• Optimized backend for faster loading and user interaction

How about showing an example of what you mean here ? stated above instant loading, and the code highlighting make it much faster, cant show you the code of the backend obviously, but more videos will be made avaiable soon

I've removed the download link as that is privy to those that have the software.

Contact me on skype: emw-dgn

and ill help you over skype on getting it installed.

teamviewer will allow me to remote connect to your pc and see exactly what you see and it is likely that you need to whitelist the program in your firewall or antivirus maybe.

www.teamviewer.com

Can you send me links for the current version of both v1 & v2... they are both telling me to contact you... AGAIN! This is like every time I need to use it so please sort that... I do not expect to contact the vendor EVERY time I want to use the software!

The thing is that I shouldn't have to send you an email, or track you down on skype or send a pm EVERY time I want to use the software... this is extremely unprofessional and a complete waste of my time... which I don't appreciate...

Its called support if your having an issue. I asked you send me an email so that I can send you your details or check the version your currently running and having issues with. Surely you dont want me posting your license details in the forum thread, so its done in a more personal manner. Which is professional. Not sure what your problem is at the moment but im very helpful and speedy to take care of anyone having issues with the product.