UBot Underground

Ubot Studio Code Generator - Platinum Edition 130+ precoded sites v2

Its called support if your having an issue. I asked you send me an email so that I can send you your details or check the version your currently running and having issues with. Surely you dont want me posting your license details in the forum thread, so its done in a more personal manner. Which is professional. Not sure what your problem is at the moment but im very helpful and speedy to take care of anyone having issues with the product.

24 hours later and I still don't have it... wanna run that part by me again about how great your support is?

I didn't ask you to post my license details in the forum, I asked to not have to jump through your hoops every time I want to use the software and if you can't see what the problem is with that then you must not have done very much time sensitive coding before and/or never purchased a tool that you needed to work when you needed to use it... not at the whim of the vendor...

I have no problem at all with the software itself, its awesome, the problem I have is that when I need to use it... I can't, and if you can't see the frustration in that then you are obviously in the wrong business.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

v2 Generator Video We are packing TONS of Options in this Software for you.. Spits out Ubot Studio formatted javascript code to create accounts, log in, refresh, go back and more Automatically gr

Awesome. Just updated it and looks great   Thanks bud

Ok, If you haven't updated in awhile, I pushed one out today. There are two new features:   1) reCaptcha is now in the" type" dropdown precoded to solve almost all reCaptchas 2)The software now suppo

Posted Images

1. Version one should be working without issue we have around 100 ubot users using it, and no problems. If its not starting up that means a firewall or antivirus might be blocking it.

2. Version 2 you beta tested, and obviously havent used it since that time as it was manually required in the software to a minimum version number required and needs key, which is why i sent you a key within the 24 hours from last time you posted your rant here, and sent an email as I requested you to do so.

Now i have requested you to come on skype via "Email" main area for support as well as skype. I see your frustration but at the same time frustration is because you are placing blame which is fine, but it ran before on your pc and is no longer running which you have stated. We have 100+ users using the software with no problem, which leads me to believe something on "Your" PC is blocking it from validating. So without being able to screenshare the issue, or jump on teamviewer and jump through hoops (as you say) because something on yoru PC is now blocking it im not sure whatelse you would like me to say.

Ranting is not going to get you anything accept a high blood pressure. And the Support im offering you is top notch. I offer many forms to help you get it installed, asking you supply details needed to me etc..

You need to learn to be a bit more patient and it will get worked out if you allow me the time to work on your "Indivigual" issue, and stop ranting about it in the thread. I recieved your email. Its being worked on and everything in email, and now have asked for skype or teamviewer to help assist you.

Just want to mention its 116am EST time on a Sunday night and im still responding, and tried you on skype as well .. But my support isnt that great.

The ball is now in your court.

Thanks for the offer of support... I got it sorted.

Like I said, V1 was an awesome tool and V2 is even better.

Off to find some discounted blood pressure medicine... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If this storm doesn't take out my power I am planning on going through all the pre-coded sites for their periodic maintenance. If you know specifically of anything not working post it here, or skype one of us and it will get fixed immediately.

• 3 weeks later...

there are a few that don't work i was compiling a list and also readjusting to new form fields that needed fixing but i didn't go through all of them cause i got busy with a few projects but lots of the pre built sites need updating. still all in all with old code and a few bugs we found its still awesome software and does speed things up for coding in a major way

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi TJ,

I just bought Code Generator 2 ($147), paid wth PayPal, my Transaction ID: 21373043JK903031H

my receipt number is: 5RB63161H4762164N

I received download link from you along with receipt number.

I installed the software, and it ask for the license Key, when I entered my receipt number the license Key was invalid.

Could you help me get the proper license Key?

Best Regards

Hendarin

Hi there

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru and JohnB

.I am trying to send you guys a PM, But my account is limited and I can't even do that!. I got Ubot two days ago and trying to learn my way around it.Thsi seen like a easy way to get started and im interested. JohnB can you please remove the limitations on my account? or could someone send him a PM about this? After registering it tell me to send you a PM but I can't even do that!

Hi there

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru and JohnB

.I am trying to send you guys a PM, But my account is limited and I can't even do that!. I got Ubot two days ago and trying to learn my way around it.Thsi seen like a easy way to get started and im interested. JohnB can you please remove the limitations on my account? or could someone send him a PM about this? After registering it tell me to send you a PM but I can't even do that!

go to http://support.ubotstudio.com

Give them your license email, and forum username

ask to have permissions granted in forum

As for questions on software you can always email me at admin@botguru.net if you like as well.