UBot Underground

Securing Your Compiled Bots.. Need everyones feedback

91 members have voted

1. 1. What version Ubot are you currently using as of 11/4/2011 ?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

trying to get things ready for before christmas but i dont want to make any promises and fall short..   As soon as its ready ill make sure to update everyone here..

Currently generating a system that can be dropped into Ubot Easily, and Manage User Licenses.   Current features: Hardware locking to PC Requires email address Requires and checks payment transacti

trying everyone... I will keep you updated for sure..

Great job, TJ! I am looking forward to it. So it's near a release now? Great!

(Off Topic: I noticed some dialogues in Danish. Are you from Denmark?)

This is looking great!

It's different from the firt preview video which seemed like it was going to be a web-based application but this seems better anyway :D

It seems like it's well worth the wait.

Correct this is a securing program. it encrypts, and secures your software inside another exe, allowing you to set program properties, as well as push updates to users, and issue license keys.

It will also be able to handle recurring payments, and single payments for licenses and validation and comes with full administration, and web files for logging transactions and delivery of the software.

its does a lot more, and will have a full feature list soon.

integrated it with PP IPN and subscriptions would be the number one reason for me to get this! Look great mate!

the security part of this is more to secure the product, be able to push license's, and the transactions verified.

being able to see how many times they ran the bot would then mean you need to include coding inside your bot to send a hit to your server, and record the information. This could be done as an additional item but not something in the normal release.

Users currently running the bot again would just be calling the above to see who has ran it in the last 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days, 90 days, 180, etc etc.

TJ,

will it be possible to write the IPNs of our own? As you know Paypal is increasingly pissing ppl like us off by shutting down accounts, so I badly need e.g. AlertPay, but I can write that one if there is just an interface to hook into.

Yeah same issue here. Lost a lot of money during my last product launch due to Paypal freezing my account due to sudden influx of money. So I shifted to using plimus which is a lot more customizable as well as secure

Yeah same issue here. Lost a lot of money during my last product launch due to Paypal freezing my account due to sudden influx of money. So I shifted to using plimus which is a lot more customizable as well as secure

I've heard you need to contact Paypal in advance before launching a product using their payment system. Otherwise they'll freeze your account for some indefinite period of time. When I first sold something with Paypal they froze my account for a year. WTF. Fortunately I'd quickly switched to 2checkout.

Paypal is the most commonly used gateway so it's logical to implement it first. Paypal isn't that bad when you follow their rules however they can be a major pain in the ass if they want to, but anyway I'd be happy to have paypal implemented first.

Paypal is the most commonly used gateway so it's logical to implement it first. Paypal isn't that bad when you follow their rules however they can be a major pain in the ass if they want to, but anyway I'd be happy to have paypal implemented first.

Not entirely true. With Paypal it is often at the whim of some mouth breather in the back office.

I certainly understand why Paypal is implemented first and I have nothing against that. Most ppl have no problems with Paypal YET.

Paypal isn't that bad when you follow their rules however they can be a major pain in the ass if they want to, but anyway I'd be happy to have paypal implemented first.

Ok, this is a bit of offtopic:

Sorry to say, TrafficNoah, but that statement is just a pile of rubbish. My accounts at Paypal were banned for no reason 1.5 years ago. Suddenly they decided to just put them under a permanent limitation which prevented me from a lot of things. No reasons and no explanations. I was very much pro Paypal until I realized that anyone - ANYONE - can get into trouble with them for no reason at all. I have not broken one single Paypal rule, on the other hand most of their rules are made up as you go. The user agreement leaves pretty much everything open for them to interpret they way they see fit.

I certainly understand why Paypal is implemented first and I have nothing against that. Most ppl have no problems with Paypal YET.

Ok, this is a bit of offtopic:

Sorry to say, TrafficNoah, but that statement is just a pile of rubbish. My accounts at Paypal were banned for no reason 1.5 years ago. Suddenly they decided to just put them under a permanent limitation which prevented me from a lot of things. No reasons and no explanations. I was very much pro Paypal until I realized that anyone - ANYONE - can get into trouble with them for no reason at all. I have not broken one single Paypal rule, on the other hand most of their rules are made up as you go. The user agreement leaves pretty much everything open for them to interpret they way they see fit.

I understand where are you coming from Anonym, I have had my paypal account frozen quite a few times actually, one time they limited my account for BUYING too much, and one time they limited it for receiving more money than usual, and there are a few times where they limited my account for no reason that I could understand, however everytime my paypal account got limited they gave me steps that I need to follow to get my paypal account back to normal.

My statement is not rubbish, it is based on my personal opinion and experience with paypal. Projecting your anger at paypal on me is not going to take your bad experience with paypal away or make you feel better. If you don't like paypal I'm sure there are other options for securing your compiled bots than TJ's, so you can look for alternatives else where or wait till TJ implement other gateways, but you can't attack me for doing nothing but stating my opinion on a forum.

My statement is not rubbish, it is based on my personal opinion and experience with paypal.

I was referring to this:

"Paypal isn't that bad when you follow their rules"

Projecting your anger at paypal on me is not going to take your bad experience with paypal away or make you feel better. If you don't like paypal I'm sure there are other options for securing your compiled bots than TJ's, so you can look for alternatives else where or wait till TJ implement other gateways, but you can't attack me for doing nothing but stating my opinion on a forum.

Come on dude, don't pull TJ, or his solution, into this. Read my post again above where I quoted you.

I wrote:

"I certainly understand why Paypal is implemented first and I have nothing against that. Most ppl have no problems with Paypal YET."

I am not attacking you. I am saying that you are wrong about that whether you are good with Paypal or not is just a matter of following their rules - it's not that simple.

( http://screw-paypal.com )

And by the way: I don't feel anger towards Paypal (anymore). They forced me to take a consulting contract at a BIG e-commerce company. As it turned out the very same e-commerce company already used Paypal for some of their sites, while integration with Paypal was on the roadmap for the others - WAS. I managed to convince the CEO about the high business risks of using Paypal, so they decided to end their relationship with them. Paypal is no longer included in their roadmap.

Now, I don't intend to continue this discussion - at least not here. :)

I am still looking forward to TJs solution, with or without Paypal.

Peace. :)