UBot Underground

[Sell] Ustrap - The Best Drag & Drop Interface Builder For Ubot Studio! Now Only $97! - Super Fast Application | Bootstrap 3.0 | Built With Nodejs

Hey mate..

I have bought 2 versions previously. I wonder if this is something different from the past 2 version I bought.

Can I use this with my Python scriptS?

Can I use this with my NodeJS scripts?

Else is this same as the past 2 but different styling?

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 2.0.5 Update   - Added: Theme Builder - You can now create completely customised themes!    Video Demo:     Hope you like! :-) 

LOL! 147 bucks with 30% off is a slap in the face to owners of the software that you abandoned along with them. So much for a "big" discount... Good luck bloodsucking this already tiny community dry,

Its my birthday today! So lets celebrate with a great update!    Version 1.1.2 Update  Change Log:   – Fixed: Modal Scroll issue fixed on small windows. – Fixed: Checkbox (style 2) default state not

Hey mate..

I have bought 2 versions previously. I wonder if this is something different from the past 2 version I bought.

Can I use this with my Python scriptS?

Can I use this with my NodeJS scripts?

Else is this same as the past 2 but different styling?

There is definitely a difference to SSUB, this application is very fast as it is a node-WebKit application.

Styling is pretty simalar, but there are more features such as the new Table component and the WYSIWYG editor component.

There is a theme builder on the way too.

As for the NodeJS scrips and PythonScripts I’m not sure I understand what you mean.

This is an interface builder that just generates the html panel for ubot. The js/css files are loaded from files.

Thanks

Carl

Do you have any idea how much time I have put into this software? how many lines of code I have written to build this? All to help you guys build better bots? Not to mention all the help I have given on the forum for free? I cannot just simply give away something that has taken me over 8 months to develop.

SSUB will be fixed its not as straight forward as you think. You are right I did neglect my loyal customers but for a better more stable application that works properly. 

SSUB has been fixed now and working as expected. 

"You are right I did neglect my loyal customers but for a better more stable application that works properly. "  ... Very interesting, .. Thanks BTW.

Got the update for 1.1.4 - changelog doesn't specify the changes, only shows 1.1.2 and a preview of 1.1.5 - just out of curiosity, what changes do 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 contain?

Thanks!

• Like 1

Got the update for 1.1.4 - changelog doesn't specify the changes, only shows 1.1.2 and a preview of 1.1.5 - just out of curiosity, what changes do 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 contain?

Thanks!

Hi,

They were just very minor changes to the code that were not worth listing. That is the reason the version skipped to 1.1.4.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi,

They were just very minor changes to the code that were not worth listing. That is the reason the version skipped to 1.1.4.

Thanks

Fair enough! Thanks for the updates so far, very awesome work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Yes the data grid is now a UStrap component!

Tut: http://lazybots.com/table-component/

Just a suggestion on the upcoming plugin.

A command that can control the tabs of the UI.

For switching between tabs by command of the bot.

Will be added

Yes the data grid is now a UStrap component!

Tut: http://lazybots.com/table-component/

Will be added

Really nice.. I watched the video. Is there an option that when the user click the delete button it will ask a popup first so they cant delete anything accidently. Also, Is there a way to add button options on each row like a button dropdown to "delete,run,save" something like that. Then when a selection is selected it will execute a define with the details of the current row.

Really nice.. I watched the video. Is there an option that when the user click the delete button it will ask a popup first so they cant delete anything accidently. Also, Is there a way to add button options on each row like a button dropdown to "delete,run,save" something like that. Then when a selection is selected it will execute a define with the details of the current row.

Can be added in a future update for sure.

is there an option to hide delete button and search textbox on table ? i only want to show datas for clients ( not for action ) .
and is there any way to hide and show progress bar ?
example , when GUI loads , progressbar not show , then when users click start button , progressbar will show and run .

Added with update v1.1.5 :-) 

Update to v1.1.5

Change Log:

– Added: Height attribute to WYSIWYG editor component.

– Added: Table Component attributes: Show/Hide Search Field, Show/Hide Actions Column, Allow Deletes)

– Added: Deletion confirmation to Table Component when using action.

– Added: Table Component Actions: Here you set custom actions for the Table.

I will update the tutorial video for the actions soon!

Thanks guys :-)

• Like 2

I just picked this up over the weekend and I have got to say this is one sweet piece of software and I see huge potential for it!

One of my biggest reasons for picking it up was for it's table capabilities which I must say are pretty sweet!

Now I must know - how do these table actions work???

I am essentially looking to run a command from the table that opens op a modal with all of the fields from that table row and a few more that I choose not to show on the table. How can I do this? Is this what the table actions are for?

I've got the modal created with all the fields and the functions to display the record based on the table row.

I guess I'm just looking to figure out how I can open a modal and set a variable from the table? 

Also, as more of a feature request: 

In tables:

I wondering if you can add the functionality to allow us to use the check boxes on the left to run commands (So i could select multiple rows and run a loop command through each row). 

I think this could be accomplished by adding all selected items (row #s)  to a specified list then we could create a command to loop through the list.

Is this possible to add?

One more thing - the ability to sort the tables by clicking on the column headings.

Edited by LakeManDan

Hello, I'm attempting to purchase this and when I apply the SAVE30% coupon on the checkout page it correctly applies it and shows $102 but when I click to continue to PayPal the amount shown there is $147.00, could you please check that and see what the issue is? Tried on Chrome + Firefox so I don't know if its an issue on my end or something bugged with the PP checkout not processing the discount.

Hello, I'm attempting to purchase this and when I apply the SAVE30% coupon on the checkout page it correctly applies it and shows $102 but when I click to continue to PayPal the amount shown there is $147.00, could you please check that and see what the issue is? Tried on Chrome + Firefox so I don't know if its an issue on my end or something bugged with the PP checkout not processing the discount.

Hi, not sure what’s going on there. If you don’t click apply coupon and just enter it and go to PayPal it works.

Hi guys,

Just to let you know. I have been moving house so sorry if I do not respond. Will continue the new tutorials Monday once I have moved everything .

Thanks

• Like 1

Wow - thank you so much for this! I had looked through these and for some reason I didn't notice that he gave us code to setup table actions! Now I feel silly!