UBot Underground

[Sell] Ustrap - The Best Drag & Drop Interface Builder For Ubot Studio! Now Only $97! - Super Fast Application | Bootstrap 3.0 | Built With Nodejs

v1.1.0 Update.

Change Log:

• - Fixed positioning of components after using undo button.
  • - Fixed Select Component issue where "List" would reset.
  • - Fixed issue where components could not be dropped onto other components inside a "Modal Component".
  • - Components list has been ordered alphabetically.
  • - Added "View/Edit ID's" to context menu, this enables you to edit component ID's. (Getting ready for use with the UStrap Plugin)
  • - Added the ability to import from both HTML text or Copying the HTML Panel command.
  • - Fixed issue importing interface.

Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 2.0.5 Update   - Added: Theme Builder - You can now create completely customised themes!    Video Demo:     Hope you like! :-) 

LOL! 147 bucks with 30% off is a slap in the face to owners of the software that you abandoned along with them. So much for a "big" discount... Good luck bloodsucking this already tiny community dry,

Its my birthday today! So lets celebrate with a great update!    Version 1.1.2 Update  Change Log:   – Fixed: Modal Scroll issue fixed on small windows. – Fixed: Checkbox (style 2) default state not

file choosen  is not fixxed on Modal

Yes I know that. It is been worked on. 

v1.1.1 Update.

Change Log:

– Custom JS is now beautified after importing.

– Small change to import logic.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi what is the UStrap Plugin ??? thanks !

It is not ready yet, but some features will include:

User notifications.

Show/Hide elements by I’d.

Animate elements.

Open modals.

And a few other goodies.

Would someone be willing to make a quick demo showing using a dynamic list populating into a drop-down built with Ustrap? Ive done it before and I swear I thought I'm doing it right but it either doesn't populate or it shows all the select options on one line in the drop-down, instead of each element being a separate drop-down option.

Any sample code or pointers would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Hey Carl,

Last night I spent an hour designing a UI. as it wasn't done, I didn't paste the given code at Export window over to the UBot (just saved .css and ,js files). today I see it asks for the HTML code to Import UStrap.

I made a complex UI, have I lost all the work I've done!? 

If yes, then this is a terrible way to save UStrap projects. please consider a better way. like, save the .html file next to the css and js files. the user can delete that once they are done with the designing.

I am also having the same issues with dynamic dropdowns...they dont populate at all.

Glad it's not just me.

@LazyBotter can you confirm if this is a bug or suggest proper use for dynamic drop-down?

Do you have any idea how much time I have put into this software? how many lines of code I have written to build this? All to help you guys build better bots? Not to mention all the help I have given on the forum for free? I cannot just simply give away something that has taken me over 8 months to develop.

SSUB will be fixed its not as straight forward as you think. You are right I did neglect my loyal customers but for a better more stable application that works properly. 

SSUB has been fixed now and working as expected. 

hi have coupon discount ? i want to buy

Seems the dev has gone silent - doesn't bode very well. Would love some kind of sign of life that things are being worked on (how to fix the dynamic dropdown issue, the ustrap plugin, anything)

Reported a couple of bugs and asked a very needed feature (WYSIWYG editor) via his support system a few days ago, he replied that time. I'm waiting for an update too.

Nice, that's good to hear! WYSIWYG editor would be great

Its my birthday today! So lets celebrate with a great update! 

Version 1.1.2 Update

Change Log:

– Fixed: Modal Scroll issue fixed on small windows.

– Fixed: Checkbox (style 2) default state not been set.

– Fixed: Issue when duplicating select components, where icons would not update.

-Fixed: Checkbox List component incorrect default state.

-Fixed: Dynamic dropdown not getting updated.

– Added: New Table Component. You can load data into the table edit cells delete rows. (There will be a full tutorial for this. Requires a few define commands.)

Table Component Define commands if you want to have a play before tutorials are ready:

comment("UStrap SETTINGS USED:
Table Name: table
Table Data: #table")
ui html panel("<!DOCTYPE html><html><head><meta charset=\"UTF-8\"><style>{$read file("{$special folder("Application")}\\strap\\css.css")}</style></head><body><div id=\"view\" data-theme=\"default.css\"><div id=\"dropzone\" style=\"height: 800px; width: 1000px;\"><div id=\"Ti6JWJLfCb\" class=\"component-wrapper table-component\" data-type=\"table\" data-dropped=\"true\" data-resize-x=\"true\" data-resize-y=\"true\" data-placement=\"top\" data-toggle=\"tooltip\" title=\"\" style=\"width: 997px; height: 797px; top: 1px; left: 1px;\" data-original-title=\"Table\"> <div class=\"component-handle\"><i class=\"fa fa-arrow-down resize-handle resizable-handle-se\"></i></div> <div class=\"toolbar\"> <button class=\"btn btn-sm btn-danger delete\"><i class=\"fa fa-trash\"></i> Delete</button> </div><table class=\"table\" data-table-name=\"table\" style=\"margin-top: 0px;\" id=\"JColResizer1\"> <thead> <tr> <th data-field=\"state\" editable-col=\"false\" data-checkbox=\"true\" data-width=\"42px\" col-width=\"42px\"></th> <th data-field=\"name\" editable-col=\"true\" data-width=\"233px\" col-width=\"233px\">Name</th> <th data-field=\"email\" editable-col=\"false\" data-width=\"421px\" col-width=\"421px\">Email</th> <th data-field=\"password\" editable-col=\"false\" data-width=\"234px\" col-width=\"234px\">Password</th> <th data-field=\"action\" editable-col=\"false\" data-width=\"65px\" col-width=\"65px\">Action</th> </tr> </thead> </table> <textarea style=\"display: none;\" class=\"table-data\" fillwith=\"value\" variable=\"#table\"></textarea> </div></div><div id=\"modalzone\" style=\"height: 1200px; width: 1200px;\"></div></div><input type=\"hidden\" variable=\"#ustrap_data\" id=\"us_data\" fillwith=\"value\" value=\"\"><script>{$read file("{$special folder("Application")}\\strap\\js.js")}</script><script id=\"custom-js-script\" type=\"text/javascript\"></script></body></html>",800)
Create Table()
comment("LOAD TABLE DATA INTO UI")
set(#table,&table,"Global")
divider
comment("DEFINE COMMAND TO CREATE DUMMY TABLE")
define Create Table {
    clear table(&table)
    comment("- SET INITAIL ROW \"0\" AS HEADERS -
**NAMES MUST MATCH FIELDS**")
    set table cell(&table,0,0,"name")
    set table cell(&table,0,1,"email")
    set table cell(&table,0,2,"password")
    set(#Row,1,"Global")
    loop(60) {
        reset account("Any")
        set table cell(&table,#Row,0,$account data("First Name"))
        set table cell(&table,#Row,1,$account data("Email"))
        set table cell(&table,#Row,2,$account data("Password"))
        increment(#Row)
    }
}
divider
comment("DEFINE COMMANDS TO UPDATE TABLES")
comment("USTableAction - CALLED ON TABLE INTERACTION")
define USTableAction {
    comment("Parse the \"Action\" and call define commands accordingly")
    if($comparison($eval("JSON.parse(\'{#usTableData}\').action"),"=","delete_rows")) {
        then {
            USDeleteRows($eval("JSON.parse(\'{#usTableData}\').table"), $eval("JSON.parse(\'{#usTableData}\').indexes"))
        }
        else if($comparison($eval("JSON.parse(\'{#usTableData}\').action"),"=","edit_cell")) {
            USEditCell($eval("JSON.parse(\'{#usTableData}\').table"), $eval("JSON.parse(\'{#usTableData}\').rowIndex"), $eval("JSON.parse(\'{#usTableData}\').colIndex"), $eval("JSON.parse(\'{#usTableData}\').newValue"))
        }
        else {
        }
    }
}
comment("**ADD YOUR TABLE LOGIC HERE 
TO DELETE & EDIT ROWS**")
define USDeleteRows(#Table, #Indexes) {
    set(#Table,#Table,"Local")
    set(#Indexes,#Indexes,"Local")
    set(#delete_counter,0,"Local")
    with each($list from text(#Indexes,","),#Index) {
        set(#Index,$subtract($add(#Index,1),#delete_counter),"Local")
        increment(#delete_counter)
        if($comparison(#Table,"=","table")) {
            then {
                plugin command("TableCommands.dll", "delete from table", &table, "Row", #Index)
            }
            else if($comparison(#Table,"=","yourTableName")) {
                plugin command("TableCommands.dll", "delete from table", &yourTableName, "Row", #Index)
            }
        }
    }
}
define USEditCell(#Table, #Row, #Column, #NewValue) {
    if($comparison(#Table,"=","table")) {
        then {
            set table cell(&table,$add(#Row,1),#Column,#NewValue)
        }
        else if($comparison(#Table,"=","yourTableName")) {
            set table cell(&yourTableName,$add(#Row,1),#Column,#NewValue)
        }
    }
}

-Added: New WYSIWYG component.

– Added: File Chooser component, this is to replace the standard input file. (You can convert your existing “Input File” components to the new one with a single click!)

– Added: Custom JS now evaluates JS syntax for errors.

​Video Tutorials are next on the list!! They will follow shortly. The new components took a lot of work to get them to work with UBot so I hope you appreciate it!

Thanks guys :-) 

• Like 3

Wow, excellent update, thank you very much! Happy birthday to you! Very much appreciated - excited to dig more into tables, looks great from first glance.

I'm still having problems with getting dynamic dropdowns to work, though. Probably something stupid on my end - I've tried setting the "List" variable in Ustrap to %listName, converting the list to a variable in ubot and setting the Ustrap "List" variable to #listName, and trying to set the "List" variable to just listname without a # or %, but still not having any luck.

Could anyone who is able to get that working properly post some info on how they're doing it? Would be very much appreciated - if not, hopefully the tutorials will cover that. Either way, thank you Carl! Excellent software, great work.

Hi, 

For the dynamic dropdown you need to set the #variable value comma delimited. 

Here is an example:

ui html panel("<!DOCTYPE html><html><head><meta charset=\"UTF-8\"><style>{$read file("{$special folder("Application")}\\strap\\css.css")}</style></head><body><div id=\"view\" data-theme=\"default.css\"><div id=\"dropzone\" style=\"height: 800px; width: 1000px;\"><div id=\"LP9QOPTIpF\" class=\"component-wrapper select-component\" data-type=\"select\" data-dropped=\"true\" data-resize-x=\"true\" data-resize-y=\"false\" data-placement=\"top\" data-toggle=\"tooltip\" title=\"\" style=\"width: 200px; height: auto; top: 53px; left: 71px;\" data-original-title=\"Select\"> <div class=\"component-handle\"><i class=\"fa fa-arrow-right resize-handle resizable-handle-e\"></i></div> <label>Select One</label> <select class=\"show-tick selectpicker\" data-width=\"100%\" data-style=\"btn-default\" tabindex=\"-98\" list-fillwith=\"options\" variable=\"#selected_one\" list=\"#select_one_list\"></select> </div><div id=\"Fx1D_Pw0Jv\" class=\"component-wrapper button-component\" data-type=\"button\" data-dropped=\"true\" data-resize-x=\"true\" data-resize-y=\"false\" data-placement=\"top\" data-toggle=\"tooltip\" title=\"\" style=\"width: auto; height: auto; top: 77px; left: 287px;\" data-original-title=\"Button\"> <div class=\"component-handle\"><i class=\"fa fa-arrow-right resize-handle resizable-handle-e\" style=\"display: none;\"></i></div> <button type=\"button\" class=\"btn btn-md btn-success\" onclick=\"ubot.runScript('Add()')\"><i class=\"fa fa-plus\"></i> Add Item</button> </div><div id=\"WmyhyDIZT6\" class=\"component-wrapper select-component\" data-type=\"select\" data-dropped=\"true\" data-resize-x=\"true\" data-resize-y=\"false\" data-placement=\"top\" data-toggle=\"tooltip\" title=\"\" style=\"width: 200px; height: auto; top: 53px; left: 401px;\" data-original-title=\"Select\"> <div class=\"component-handle\"><i class=\"fa fa-arrow-right resize-handle resizable-handle-e\"></i></div> <label>Select Two</label> <select class=\"show-tick selectpicker\" data-width=\"100%\" data-style=\"btn-default\" tabindex=\"-98\" variable=\"#selected_two\" list-fillwith=\"options\" list=\"#select_two_list\"></select> </div><div id=\"BiCQ4lpw1s\" class=\"component-wrapper button-component\" data-type=\"button\" data-dropped=\"true\" data-resize-x=\"true\" data-resize-y=\"false\" data-placement=\"top\" data-toggle=\"tooltip\" title=\"\" style=\"width: auto; height: auto; top: 131px; left: 491px;\" data-original-title=\"Button\"> <div class=\"component-handle\"><i class=\"fa fa-arrow-right resize-handle resizable-handle-e\" style=\"display: none;\"></i></div> <button type=\"button\" class=\"btn btn-md btn-info\" onclick=\"ubot.runScript('Load_Items()')\"><i class=\"fa fa-refresh\"></i> Load Items</button> </div></div><div id=\"modalzone\" style=\"height: 1200px; width: 1200px;\"></div></div><input type=\"hidden\" variable=\"#ustrap_data\" id=\"us_data\" fillwith=\"value\" value=\"\"><script type=\"text/javascript\">{$read file("{$special folder("Application")}\\strap\\js.js")}</script><script id=\"custom-js-script\" type=\"text/javascript\"></script></body></html>",800)
define Load_Items {
    clear list(%List One)
    clear list(%List Two)
    add list to list(%List One,$list from text("Item 1,Item 2,Item 3,Item 4,Item 5",","),"Don\'t Delete","Global")
    set(#select_one_list,$replace(%List One,"
",","),"Global")
    set(#select_two_list,"","Global")
}
define Add {
    add item to list(%List Two,#selected_one,"Don\'t Delete","Global")
    set(#select_two_list,$replace(%List Two,"
",","),"Global")
}

Hope that helps!

• Like 1

Hi,

For the dynamic dropdown you need to set the #variable value comma delimited.

Here is an example:

ui html panel("<!DOCTYPE html><html><head><meta charset=\"UTF-8\"><style>{$read file("{$special folder("Application")}\\strap\\css.css")}</style></head><body><div id=\"view\" data-theme=\"default.css\"><div id=\"dropzone\" style=\"height: 800px; width: 1000px;\"><div id=\"LP9QOPTIpF\" class=\"component-wrapper select-component\" data-type=\"select\" data-dropped=\"true\" data-resize-x=\"true\" data-resize-y=\"false\" data-placement=\"top\" data-toggle=\"tooltip\" title=\"\" style=\"width: 200px; height: auto; top: 53px; left: 71px;\" data-original-title=\"Select\"> <div class=\"component-handle\"><i class=\"fa fa-arrow-right resize-handle resizable-handle-e\"></i></div> <label>Select One</label> <select class=\"show-tick selectpicker\" data-width=\"100%\" data-style=\"btn-default\" tabindex=\"-98\" list-fillwith=\"options\" variable=\"#selected_one\" list=\"#select_one_list\"></select> </div><div id=\"Fx1D_Pw0Jv\" class=\"component-wrapper button-component\" data-type=\"button\" data-dropped=\"true\" data-resize-x=\"true\" data-resize-y=\"false\" data-placement=\"top\" data-toggle=\"tooltip\" title=\"\" style=\"width: auto; height: auto; top: 77px; left: 287px;\" data-original-title=\"Button\"> <div class=\"component-handle\"><i class=\"fa fa-arrow-right resize-handle resizable-handle-e\" style=\"display: none;\"></i></div> <button type=\"button\" class=\"btn btn-md btn-success\" onclick=\"ubot.runScript('Add()')\"><i class=\"fa fa-plus\"></i> Add Item</button> </div><div id=\"WmyhyDIZT6\" class=\"component-wrapper select-component\" data-type=\"select\" data-dropped=\"true\" data-resize-x=\"true\" data-resize-y=\"false\" data-placement=\"top\" data-toggle=\"tooltip\" title=\"\" style=\"width: 200px; height: auto; top: 53px; left: 401px;\" data-original-title=\"Select\"> <div class=\"component-handle\"><i class=\"fa fa-arrow-right resize-handle resizable-handle-e\"></i></div> <label>Select Two</label> <select class=\"show-tick selectpicker\" data-width=\"100%\" data-style=\"btn-default\" tabindex=\"-98\" variable=\"#selected_two\" list-fillwith=\"options\" list=\"#select_two_list\"></select> </div><div id=\"BiCQ4lpw1s\" class=\"component-wrapper button-component\" data-type=\"button\" data-dropped=\"true\" data-resize-x=\"true\" data-resize-y=\"false\" data-placement=\"top\" data-toggle=\"tooltip\" title=\"\" style=\"width: auto; height: auto; top: 131px; left: 491px;\" data-original-title=\"Button\"> <div class=\"component-handle\"><i class=\"fa fa-arrow-right resize-handle resizable-handle-e\" style=\"display: none;\"></i></div> <button type=\"button\" class=\"btn btn-md btn-info\" onclick=\"ubot.runScript('Load_Items()')\"><i class=\"fa fa-refresh\"></i> Load Items</button> </div></div><div id=\"modalzone\" style=\"height: 1200px; width: 1200px;\"></div></div><input type=\"hidden\" variable=\"#ustrap_data\" id=\"us_data\" fillwith=\"value\" value=\"\"><script type=\"text/javascript\">{$read file("{$special folder("Application")}\\strap\\js.js")}</script><script id=\"custom-js-script\" type=\"text/javascript\"></script></body></html>",800)
define Load_Items {
    clear list(%List One)
    clear list(%List Two)
    add list to list(%List One,$list from text("Item 1,Item 2,Item 3,Item 4,Item 5",","),"Don\'t Delete","Global")
    set(#select_one_list,$replace(%List One,"
",","),"Global")
    set(#select_two_list,"","Global")
}
define Add {
    add item to list(%List Two,#selected_one,"Don\'t Delete","Global")
    set(#select_two_list,$replace(%List Two,"
",","),"Global")
}
Hope that helps!
You're a saint my friend! Thank you so much, that makes perfect sense. Will test asap.

Enjoy your birthday, buddy, and thanks again!