UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Dan, or anyone else here has the Firefox portable tutorial ? the page is 404 and the plugin is currently not working with any of the latest Chrome or Firefox browsers.

Hello.

The video is on the Youtube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-AEWAevOTA

Latest Browser Versions that are currently supported and tested are:

Firefox 47.0.1 32bit
Chrome 52.0.2743.116 m  32 bit

Might work with newer ones, but not tested or supported at the moment.

ExBrowser has a dependency to certain Browser Versions always. 

PS: It looks like Selenium V3.0 was just released 20 hours ago. This is necessary for the next Exbrowser Update. 

PPS: That now allows me to work on the next update. Because I was waiting for the final release. I already did tests during the last weeks with the Beta Versions and it looks good. 

I'll TRY to get a beta Version into your hands this weekend. But it will be a TEST Version.

And if I receive feedback from you guys, I will release the final version during the next 1-2 weeks.

And I need your feedback guys. Positive and negative. No feature requests for the beta version please. Just bug reports!

If you don't tell me if everything is working or not working, the next update will take way longer! Because I have to test the stuff myself.
And that will at least take another 2-4 weeks.

So if you want to get this FASTER, test the Beta Version and send me Feedback!

Regards
Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Hello.

The video is on the Youtube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-AEWAevOTA

Latest Browser Versions that are currently supported and tested are:

Firefox 47.0.1 32bit
Chrome 52.0.2743.116 m  32 bit

Might work with newer ones, but not tested or supported at the moment.

ExBrowser has a dependency to certain Browser Versions always. 

PS: It looks like Selenium V3.0 was just released 20 hours ago. This is necessary for the next Exbrowser Update. 

PPS: That now allows me to work on the next update. Because I was waiting for the final release. I already did tests during the last weeks with the Beta Versions and it looks good. 

I'll TRY to get a beta Version into your hands this weekend. But it will be a TEST Version.

And if I receive feedback from you guys, I will release the final version during the next 1-2 weeks.

And I need your feedback guys. Positive and negative. No feature requests for the beta version please. Just bug reports!

If you don't tell me if everything is working or not working, the next update will take way longer! Because I have to test the stuff myself.
And that will at least take another 2-4 weeks.

So if you want to get this FASTER, test the Beta Version and send me Feedback!

Regards
Dan

I just tested this dan and getting this error http://screencast.com/t/HakcX4fNhqP4

I download the exact version of firefox portable on your video..

I just tested this dan and getting this error http://screencast.com/t/HakcX4fNhqP4

Will test that with the new update as well. Thanks for the feedback. Normally supporting new browsers is way faster.

The delay this time is just because of the big selenium update :-(

Dan

How to let People solve Captchas Manually with ExBrowser.

This is just one small example. There are many ways to do it.

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", "")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "http://www.aparat.com/public/public/html/imgcode.php?str=f4787499f2e0fc19ae4b8ad9b7fe06080fa607bd____wuufggirfrw27")
alert("Please solve Captcha manually and hit Continue Button when you are done.")
set(#pause,1,"Global")
loop while($comparison(#pause,"=",1)) {
    wait(0.1)
}
alert("Thanks for solving the captcha")
ui button("Continue") {
    set(#pause,0,"Global")
}

• Like 1

Will test that with the new update as well. Thanks for the feedback. Normally supporting new browsers is way faster.

The delay this time is just because of the big selenium update :-(

Dan

I've the same issue, and idk if it will help or not..

It worked out, but i couldn't pinpoint the reason why.. The difference was only in cleanup command, i changed it into cleanup light, change into code view, change it back into node view, run the whole code, and there was no error, i managed to navigate to some website..

Excited because i thought i can finally working on some code.. and it turns out changing cleanup command is not the solution.. I tried with blank page, and only using cleanup light, launch + binary, and navigate commands.. it launched, but not navigating.. no error thrown though..

But it's just like using shell command to execute and then have no control for it at all..

Can't wait for the newest update, still having some idea hanging because it has something to do with drag & drop T_T

I've the same issue, and idk if it will help or not..

It worked out, but i couldn't pinpoint the reason why.. The difference was only in cleanup command, i changed it into cleanup light, change into code view, change it back into node view, run the whole code, and there was no error, i managed to navigate to some website..

Excited because i thought i can finally working on some code.. and it turns out changing cleanup command is not the solution.. I tried with blank page, and only using cleanup light, launch + binary, and navigate commands.. it launched, but not navigating.. no error thrown though..

But it's just like using shell command to execute and then have no control for it at all..

Can't wait for the newest update, still having some idea hanging because it has something to do with drag & drop T_T

that's what i reported three days ago, it's a serious issue but no one got back to me yet

Yeah I get the same error with FF Portable. No idea why that happens to be honest. 
But an installed FF works perfectly fine for me. So please use an installed version for now.

Selenium has changed a lot in the recent update. Switching to a completely new driver for FF as well.

I'll try my best and look into it. During the next couple of days / weeks.

Unfortunately this stuff is a bit tricky and complex sometimes.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Kindest regards

Dan

Update:

ExBrowser: V1.1.9.1

And FF Portable (46) works for me.

At least it starts without error and navigates to a site.

FirefoxPortable_46.0_English.paf.exe

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10322/FirefoxPortable_46.0_English.paf.exe

Please give that one a try guys.

Cheers

Dan

New Beta Version will not ship this weekend. 

I worked couple of hours on it today. But there is still some stuff I need to test and finish before I want to send it to you guys. 

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Dan

I can't seem to find a valid place to register for the support site. The links in the emails I've received don't work, they say registration has been disabled. How do I get access to the training area? 

Thanks.

edit: Just found a link that worked, sorry

• Like 1
Beta1 of Exbrowser Update is available now. I Need some serious testers! 

You're interested? And have time to test?

Send an email from or with your ExBrowser license Email Address to:

beta3x1@bot-factory.com

The more you test and send Feedback the faster we will have the final release.

Thanks a lot for your Support. 

There are no new Features in this release. Just Support for latest Browsers and portable Browsers. And some updates to extensions and plugins.

Besides that there is one new Send Keys Command. And the Windows Position Option has been improved for Chrome (Thanks for the tip!)

hey yall

got a small problem, logging in to facebook and its asking me to OK notifications, normally this can be coded out in the xpath parse, but in the parser the box doesn't show up.

i tried sending the enter key and that just clears the overlay but the promt is still there.

any thoughts?

Beta1 of Exbrowser Update is available now. I Need some serious testers! 

You're interested? And have time to test?
Send an email from or with your ExBrowser license Email Address to:
beta3x1@bot-factory.com

The more you test and send Feedback the faster we will have the final release.

Thanks a lot for your Support. 

There are no new Features in this release. Just Support for latest Browsers and portable Browsers. And some updates to extensions and plugins.

Besides that there is one new Send Keys Command. And the Windows Position Option has been improved for Chrome (Thanks for the tip!)

Just 4 Beta requests so far. I want at least 10 people who test it AND send feedback before I will release it.

Kindest regards

Dan

Beta Update:

ExBrowser V1.3 Beta 1 has been sent to testers.
Couple of people started testing already.

During testing I found a big problem with Firefox at the moment.

As I told you before the Selenium Architecture has changed and they moved to a new driver.
This new driver is necessary for newer FF versions. It's called GeckoDriver.

Unfortunately this driver currently doesn't support Actions.

Actions are used to move the mouse, Drag and Drop and some other mouse related actions.

Currently they are used in most of the click commands, Move Mouse, Scroll to Element and Send Text.
Reason is that I made the commands more realistic and moved the mouse to those elements and activated the elements before executing the action.
That now means that those commands don't work with FF in the BETA.

Now there are two ways to solve that. Remove all the "realistic" stuff from the commands.

80% of the commands will work then.
Or wait till the Driver is updated to support Actions. But I have no idea how long this will take.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Thanks for your feedback.

+1 for removing the realistic commands for now then adding them back in later.

For my needs I basicly just need the send keys and mouse clicks. I have never hit site security that was so bad that it tracked my mouse or my scroll speed to tell if I was a bot. Of course I would rather have them than not just in case they are needed some day but that isn't right now for me.

I have a ton of customers having browser issues and getting rid of those headaches and emails should be the top priority. Having them all install Firefox Portable is just a stop gap and an extra step that not many of them want to bother with. The majority open the app, see the huge error message, and then think I am an idiot. First impressions are being affected for sure.

+1 for removing the realistic commands for now then adding them back in later.

For my needs I basicly just need the send keys and mouse clicks. I have never hit site security that was so bad that it tracked my mouse or my scroll speed to tell if I was a bot. Of course I would rather have them than not just in case they are needed some day but that isn't right now for me.

I have a ton of customers having browser issues and getting rid of those headaches and emails should be the top priority. Having them all install Firefox Portable is just a stop gap and an extra step that not many of them want to bother with. The majority open the app, see the huge error message, and then think I am an idiot. First impressions are being affected for sure.

FF Portable wouldn't be a fix. The next ExBrowser version uses the new gecko engine. Which doesn't support actions. 

Has nothing to do with the browser version. Well you could still use the current ExBrowser and packe your bot with the portable FF Version.

That's something that can be fully automated.

This also removes click coordinates command from FF at the moment.

So only way is to switch to Phantom or Chrome until this feature is added to the gecko driver.

Dan

ExBrowser V1.3  BETA2

Changelog:
Removed Compiled Bot License Check (Since Beta1-Has nothing to do with current Versions!)

Removed Action Feature from Firefox Browser. Till Gecko Driver supports it again.

Firefox Command Limitations:

Click Command will no longer perform scroll to element before click for FF.

Clipboard to Element - Removed Code for FF. Might cause some issues in some scenarios.

Save Screenshot Element Limitation - No Scroll to Element at the moment.

Double Click not supported with FF

Righ Click not supported with FF

Drag & Drop not supported with FF at the moment.

Move Mouse not supported with FF at the moment.

Scroll to Element not supported with FF at the moment.

Is anybody able to install a compatible Chrome portable version? If so can you send me a link to that version? I keep getting 404 errors I think Google pulled the old installers.

Yeah they pulled all old installers. Everything on portable apps just redirects to the newest chrome installer. All i found that worked was firefox since it has all of the old files. But even the portable firefox will auto update if you go to the about section to see the version. It auto downloads and then updates on restart.