UBot Underground

[Sell] Exbrowser Now On Sale

Dan,

You should be able to set the Referrer much the same way as the User-Agent after all it is a header just spelled Referer.

Nick

Unfortunately that's not possible. The commands are encapsulated in the Selenium webdriver engine. So it doesn't provide direct access to the headers. 

There is a dedicated command to set the User-Agent. But there is no command to set the referer.

If you google "Selenium referer spoofing"  you will find a lot of posts about it. 

Dan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EXB Update V1.3.1.2   Updated Chromedriver to support newer Chrome Versions   Fixes a bug which caused ExecuteScript to fail when Object.prototype is modified. Fixes a bug that interferes with handlin

Would it be mean to ask people if they want to pay more, in case they ask for a discount?    People are probably not doing that in their local supermarket. But online, this is a very common behavior

No guys... You know I'm here for you since many years.  First of all I have to appologize for all the back and forth communication. I try to sort all of this out. My misstake was to announce stuff and

Posted Images

Dan, question about profiles, again ;) I've noticed that loading FF without a profile is fairly quick. However, loading a profile takes a considerable amount of time the first time ExBrowser is launched. Any idea why this is the case and can anything be optimized about the profile? I realize this is obviously not caused by ExBrowser by thought you may have some suggestions on how to speed it up if it can be sped up. Thanks.

Dan, question about profiles, again ;) I've noticed that loading FF without a profile is fairly quick. However, loading a profile takes a considerable amount of time the first time ExBrowser is launched. Any idea why this is the case and can anything be optimized about the profile? I realize this is obviously not caused by ExBrowser by thought you may have some suggestions on how to speed it up if it can be sped up. Thanks.

Hello.

Unfortunately not. I never used profiles with FF or Chrome myself. Just implemented it based on customer requests. And as you mentioned, there is nothing the plugin can do about that.

The plugin is calling the chrome.exe and is handing over launch parameters. 

So you might google for "firefox profile loading slow" or something like that. Which might give you some additional ideas on how to speed it up.

Kindest regards

Dan

This is caused by the JIT(Just In Time) compilation in .net, all pieces of code that are called for the first time get compiled. 

More info you can find here https://www.techopedia.com/definition/20233/just-in-time-jit

Hmm any example for loading FF profile? I did try to include it to the path of FF portable's profiles but not success :/

I never tested it with FF portable. It's designed for a regular installed FF.

The profile has to show up in the FF profile manager. You have to set it up there first. 

If you don't know how to do that, please google it. There are lot's of tutorials available.

As soon as the profile is available in the FF profile manager, you can use the FF option in Ubot. Just specify the name of the profile. 

That's all you have to put into that field.

Dan

• Like 1

Important!

For all ExBrowser users. I just came across something.

Someone opened a support ticket and pointed me to a behavior that I didn't have in mind.

If you run different versions of the plugin (mainly in compiled bots), you could run into problems with your Chromedriver.exe file.
Different version of the plugin did use different versions of that executable. So it will do a MD5 check and download the related file. 

But the local file will always be Chromedriver.exe. So the different version will overwrite each other. And if chromedriver.exe is still running because one of your bots is active,

it is not able to update the file. 

I will try to implement a more flexible way in the next version. But please keep this in mind!

Another thing, you have to recompile all your bots with the latest version of the plugin to support newer browser versions.
When I release an update, I will also use the latest selenium engine that's available that time.
And that engine is update very often when there are newer browser versions available.

So keep that mind as well. If you have compiled bot's out there that use an older version of the plugin, it might not work correctly if someone uses a newer browser version!

Dan

• Like 1

V1.1.5.7 is Live

Engine Updates:

Selenium Engine Updated to 2.48.2. (Support for newer browser version)

Chromedriver Updated to 2.20 (Stability Improvements)

New Commands & Functions:

Browser Version Function. Will return the version number of Browsers (FF, Chrome, Phantom JS)

Move Mouse Command

Send Keys Command

Type Text Human Behavior (Random Pause)

Optimizations:

Changed "Wait for DOM ready command"

Optimized Helper File Routine. So that different version do not influence each other. Starting with this version and upwards.

• Like 1

with the newest version, there is problem with chrome browser : chrome automation extension has crashed

Hi. 

Please send me a support ticket with some more details. 

Ubot Code to reproduce it. 

Also ensure that you have the latest version of chrome installed.

Dan

chrome automation extension has crashed

my chrome is the newest version.
and here is the code:
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser CleanUp")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Set Browser Language", "EN"))
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "https://www.facebook.com")

my ubot is in newest version too 

i  also submit a request on https://botfactory.helpdocs.com/

Hi dan,

problem using xpath ?  http://prntscr.com/8ubjnl  it's the same script of solving recaptcha, i changed nothing in it except the image destination & 2captcha API key, but i see it gives an error when i execute the clicking part (like on the image)

any idea what's the error?

please help me with click the join group in facebook.

the source code of facebook is the following.

and i want to click the "public group" only  "join group" button.

it would be better if the code contains  //a[contains(@ajaxify,"ajax/groups/membership")]

<div class="_8u _42ef"><ul class="uiList mhm mtm _4kg _6-h _704 _6-i"><li><ul class="uiList _509- _4ki"><li><a class="_5xs-" href="/groups/197109583737498/?ref=browser" data-hovercard="/ajax/hovercard/group.php?id=197109583737498">FRIENDS OF KHANBABA RAJPUT</a></li><li><span class="_51lp hidden_elem _5ugf _5ugh _1ebx" id="u_1f_4">0</span></li></ul></li><li>Public Group</li><li><span style="padding-left: 15px;" class="uiIconText"><i class="img sp_kx69pP1pX5x sx_249aae" style="top: 0px;"></i><a href="/browse/group_members/?gid=197109583737498&edge=groups%3Amembers" ajaxify="/ajax/browser/dialog/group_members/?gid=197109583737498&edge=groups%3Amembers" rel="dialog" role="button">4,685 members</a></span></li><li><span style="padding-left: 15px;" class="uiIconText"><i class="img sp_kx69pP1pX5x sx_249aae" style="top: 0px;"></i><a href="https://www.facebook.com/chaudhrysarfraz" data-hovercard="/ajax/hovercard/user.php?id=544933411">Ch Muhammad Sarfraz</a> is a member</span></li><li><a class="_42ft _4jy0 _3nmc _3nmc _4jy3 _517h _51sy" role="button" href="#" ajaxify="/ajax/groups/membership/r2j.php?group_id=197109583737498&ref=group_browse&family_bookmark=0" rel="async-post" id="u_1f_5"><i class="_3-8_ img sp_4bb4pO_5Vrq sx_3c5b78"></i>Join Group</a></li><li><ul class="uiList _509- _4ki _6-h _704 _6-i"><li></li><li></li></ul></li></ul></div>

please help me with click the join group in facebook.

the source code of facebook is the following.

and i want to click the "public group" only  "join group" button.

it would be better if the code contains  //a[contains(@ajaxify,"ajax/groups/membership")]

<div class="_8u _42ef"><ul class="uiList mhm mtm _4kg _6-h _704 _6-i"><li><ul class="uiList _509- _4ki"><li><a class="_5xs-" href="/groups/197109583737498/?ref=browser" data-hovercard="/ajax/hovercard/group.php?id=197109583737498">FRIENDS OF KHANBABA RAJPUT</a></li><li><span class="_51lp hidden_elem _5ugf _5ugh _1ebx" id="u_1f_4">0</span></li></ul></li><li>Public Group</li><li><span style="padding-left: 15px;" class="uiIconText"><i class="img sp_kx69pP1pX5x sx_249aae" style="top: 0px;"></i><a href="/browse/group_members/?gid=197109583737498&edge=groups%3Amembers" ajaxify="/ajax/browser/dialog/group_members/?gid=197109583737498&edge=groups%3Amembers" rel="dialog" role="button">4,685 members</a></span></li><li><span style="padding-left: 15px;" class="uiIconText"><i class="img sp_kx69pP1pX5x sx_249aae" style="top: 0px;"></i><a href="https://www.facebook.com/chaudhrysarfraz" data-hovercard="/ajax/hovercard/user.php?id=544933411">Ch Muhammad Sarfraz</a> is a member</span></li><li><a class="_42ft _4jy0 _3nmc _3nmc _4jy3 _517h _51sy" role="button" href="#" ajaxify="/ajax/groups/membership/r2j.php?group_id=197109583737498&ref=group_browse&family_bookmark=0" rel="async-post" id="u_1f_5"><i class="_3-8_ img sp_4bb4pO_5Vrq sx_3c5b78"></i>Join Group</a></li><li><ul class="uiList _509- _4ki _6-h _704 _6-i"><li></li><li></li></ul></li></ul></div>

It's really very hard to read if you put everything together. 

So you want us to build an Xpath expression to click on a button on a facebook page?

What is not working with your Xpath expression?

Or don't you know where to start at all?

If that is the case, I highly recommend that you watch some xpath tutorials first. There are a lot of free ones available on google.

You have to invest some time and learn it correctly. 

And to build the correct xpath expression, you have to test a lot of things. Very often it's just a lot of trial and error. It's not always obvious what is working for a particular site.

Give us some more details about where you struggle exactly and we might be able to help you better.

Dan

I know this is a silly question but How to save the recaptcha image anyway? Cant get the image right like with ubot browser :D

There is a tutorial about captcha and ExBrowser plugin. Please take a look at the helpdesk site.

Dan

is there any way to send Enter with exbrowser?

{#Enter} seems not work with exbrowser send keys

No. Only regular keys.

Dan

is there anyway to change the offset for the clicking part like in the normal ubot?

Yes, with Xpath.

Dan