UBot Underground

Sorry Pash, got tied up trying to get a program out for sales. Some more things have started to work - like the enhanced debugging window. But the one thing I was hoping for was the ability to fold code in the code view. You show it in your earlier videos. so I can close large chunks of code in the code view quickly. Another question, is there any way to stipulate the command 'browser lock' to a seperate browser session? I'd like to show the mini browser in the right of the main browser in ubot but if they click on it, it will switch places with the main browser but still be unclickable the the main browser is clickable - do you think that is possible?

Frank

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ubotplugin.com End of Business Good day Ubot community. Over the last 9 years I invested a lot of time in developing the plugins. I hope that it was of good use for all of you. Only in the last

Pash i have some clients who cannot open their compiled bots because of this:      But i didn´t knew the bots will call your server once compiled this is wrong please remove it!   Buddy i understand

V3.2.0.0 (BETA)   Please use new config file or remove old config file New Keyboard Shortcuts Shift + Control + C = Create new comment node Shift + Control + X = Comment node Shift + Control + Z

Posted Images

V3.1.2.0
browser lock: add option "Lock Type" for seclect lock "Main Browser", "Child Browser", "Main Browser + Child Browser"

ui button("Lock \"Main Browser\"") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot 2.dll", "browser lock", "True", "Main Browser")
}
ui button("UnLock \"Main Browser\"") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot 2.dll", "browser lock", "False", "Main Browser")
}
ui button("Lock \"Child Browser\"") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot 2.dll", "browser lock", "True", "Child Browser")
}
ui button("UnLock \"Child Browser\"") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot 2.dll", "browser lock", "False", "Child Browser")
}
ui button("Lock \"Main Browser + Child Browser\"") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot 2.dll", "browser lock", "True", "Main Browser + Child Browser")
}
ui button("UnLock \"Main Browser + Child Browser\"") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot 2.dll", "browser lock", "False", "Main Browser + Child Browser")
}
in new browser {
    navigate("http://www.ubotstudio.com/resources","Wait")
    pause script
}

Hey Pash got the update. Getting there for sure. But unable to maximize the child browser in ubot if I lock just the child browser.

Frank

Hey Pash got the update. Getting there for sure. But unable to maximize the child browser in ubot if I lock just the child browser.

Frank

if you lock. all child browser lock.

you can not do anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi pash,

I tried both ur examples of saving app setting from advanced dialog-2 and they are not working as per ur demo videos. although config.dat file did  get created. Has there been any updates? When i try to restore. no data is restored to my app

Hi pash,

I tried both ur examples of saving app setting from advanced dialog-2 and they are not working as per ur demo videos. although config.dat file did  get created. Has there been any updates? When i try to restore. no data is restored to my app

what is your code?

Hi pash,

Hi cob007,

Ive noticed a similar bug in the past, but found that if the #var/%list/&table are entered as "text" each on a new line then it works fine, 

but if i drag the same things in from search then a file is saved but nothing restores.

Here is an example of what i mean :

http://i.imgur.com/yFoEl3F.png

Im not sure how you are entering them as you didnt leave any code to pick at lol, 

but it may help.

Cheers

CJ

Hi cob007,

Ive noticed a similar bug in the past, but found that if the #var/%list/&table are entered as "text" each on a new line then it works fine, 

but if i drag the same things in from search then a file is saved but nothing restores.

Here is an example of what i mean :

http://i.imgur.com/yFoEl3F.png

Im not sure how you are entering them as you didnt leave any code to pick at lol, 

but it may help.

Cheers

CJ

This one works for me

if you lock. all child browser lock.

you can not do anything.

What I'd like to be able to do is allow the user to click on the child browser that is displayed on the right to make it full screen but they cannot touch the settings in the window itself. Is that possible? So they can click between the windows but the child windows are not manually editable when locked?

Frank

What I'd like to be able to do is allow the user to click on the child browser that is displayed on the right to make it full screen but they cannot touch the settings in the window itself. Is that possible? So they can click between the windows but the child windows are not manually editable when locked?

Frank

Concept.

thread {
    loop while($true) {
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot 2.dll", "browser lock", "True", "Main Browser")
        wait(1)
    }
}
thread {
    in new browser {
        navigate("https://www.google.com","Wait")
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot 2.dll", "wait page load set 1", 1)
    }
}
thread {
    in new browser {
        navigate("https://translate.google.com","Wait")
    }
}
thread {
    in new browser {
        navigate("https://www.facebook.com/","Wait")
    }
}
thread {
    in new browser {
        navigate("http://www.ebay.com/","Wait")
    }
}

V3.1.3.0
Special command
-Plugin (Button): auto check plugin and auto select plugins

*Note
Working with the plugin name matches the name of the file.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

V3.1.3.5
Update special command
- Collapse nodes fix not turn off if set = false
- Find and replace set start at find
- Run Compile bot after finish speed up

• 3 weeks later...

V3.1.3.8
Add spacial command
Finish:  Finish ubot code in node view (click all 'OK' button if node open edit mode)
Paste: Fix paste multi line code or command

V3.1.3.8

Add spacial command

Finish:  Finish ubot code in node view (click all 'OK' button if node open edit mode)

Paste: Fix paste multi line code or command

Please check your website dashboard. It's offline. Im trying to download this new update.

Please check your website dashboard. It's offline. Im trying to download this new update.

Last check it online.

V3.1.4.1
The ability to stop Ubot. In case you can not stop in the usual way.
How to use
Easy Step.
1. Press key WIN+D.
2. Create new text file on your desktop.
3. Rename text file to "stop bot.txt" for stop bot. "close bot.txt" for close bot. "kill bot.txt" for kill bot process.
4. Close all open dialog.
5. Check your code before run again.
6. Enjoy.

comment("The ability to stop Ubot. In case you can not stop in the usual way.")
comment("Easy Step.
1. Press key WIN+D.
2. Create new text file on your desktop.
3. Rename text file to \"stop bot.txt\" for stop bot. \"close bot.txt\" for close bot. \"kill bot.txt\" for kill bot process.
4. Close all open dialog.
5. Check your code before run again.
6. Enjoy.")
loop(1000) {
    thread {
        alert("You can\'t stop me hahahaha!!!!!!")
    }
    wait(1)
}
  • Like 1

V3.1.4.2

Update The ability to stop Ubot.

content inside "Create Stop Bot File.bat"

@echo off
echo. >> "close bot.txt"
  • 3 weeks later...

V3.1.5.0
Add new command
communication: control ubot by browser. you can send GET or POST to Ubot. get any value. control any command. design by yourself

Add sample file
communication.ubot

• Like 1
  • PRO locked this topic