UBot Underground

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ubotplugin.com End of Business Good day Ubot community. Over the last 9 years I invested a lot of time in developing the plugins. I hope that it was of good use for all of you. Only in the last

Pash i have some clients who cannot open their compiled bots because of this:      But i didn´t knew the bots will call your server once compiled this is wrong please remove it!   Buddy i understand

V3.2.0.0 (BETA)   Please use new config file or remove old config file New Keyboard Shortcuts Shift + Control + C = Create new comment node Shift + Control + X = Comment node Shift + Control + Z

Posted Images

I am using 5933 and yes it created the config file automatically. Thanks for that.

Still, 3.2.2.0 has very high CPU in ubot 5933

I'm not sure what happened, what's wrong with your machine.

But for me, it works normally.

on my machine ubot use cpu 0.2%-0.5%.

the 3.2.x beta didnt work for me previously on ubot 5.9.19 - shortcuts not working at all, and ubot freezing up

i upgraded to 5.9.33 and its all working good - cpu usage at ~ 1% and shortcuts working

btw i'm on windows 10 and i also have a long list of plugins enabled in ubot

Not sure whats happening pash but the special commands is gone and the keyboard shortcuts. im using 3.2.2.0.

They are set to "True" on the config file. Its not working even if i disable all of the other plugins.

Old config : UseSpecialCommand:True

New config: Use Special Command:True

please check.

Old config : UseSpecialCommand:True

New config: Use Special Command:True

please check.

Ok youre right and it's working now.

i noticed you changed something on the debugger.

The word counter is counting wrong. See in this screenshot its a url value and it counted 5 words.

Also, can you remove the numbering on the value of a variable? it's confusing. It's better to leave it on list values not variable values..

Another one is when you click "Collapse" button on debugger it doesnt collapse all values.

http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Screenshots/media/4ee57a26-63b6-4eaa-8e55-c8cded9a22fd/10.17.2016-22.57.png

Ok youre right and it's working now.

i noticed you changed something on the debugger.

The word counter is counting wrong. See in this screenshot its a url value and it counted 5 words.

Also, can you remove the numbering on the value of a variable? it's confusing. It's better to leave it on list values not variable values..

Another one is when you click "Collapse" button on debugger it doesnt collapse all values.

http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Screenshots/media/4ee57a26-63b6-4eaa-8e55-c8cded9a22fd/10.17.2016-22.57.png

next update loop.

V3.2.2.4 (BETA)
Update special command
Update Config file
command line api: add option "Working Directory"
command line run: add option "Working Directory"

@Pash

v.3.2.2.x takes my CPU to 20% on idle and i have tried everything.

Advanced Ubot 1
Advanced Ubot 2
Advanced Image
ExBrowser
HTTPost

If i open clean Ubot Studio with any plugins + AdvancedUbot2 its ok, but old bots that we're working just fine now when i open them in the studio the CPU goes 15-20% on idle and can't use ubot anymore.

Edit: if i create a new project and load the plugin is ok but if i save, after load the cpu goes 20%.

I have tested everything that i could think and the problem is AdvancedUbot2 322x and I have to deactivate special commands.

Just out of interest has anyone figured out how to potentially use the communication feature with a remote web server?

Control ubot by web browser or http

Suggestion for quick debugging.

Can you add a keyboard shortcut that when we select a node it will alert the value of the variable or list?

If you can do this checking values to debug will be much easier because if you have a lot of variables it's confusing where to check the values you are looking for.

Suggestion for quick debugging.

Can you add a keyboard shortcut that when we select a node it will alert the value of the variable or list?

If you can do this checking values to debug will be much easier because if you have a lot of variables it's confusing where to check the values you are looking for.

try use this ability.

post-5560-0-65619700-1477318250_thumb.jpg

post-5560-0-89603200-1477318256_thumb.jpg

V3.2.3.4 (BETA)

Update special command
Add "Show Value" Context Menu to Edit Mode and Debug Window

Add Special Config

• Debug Windows Variable Collapse
  • Debug Windows Variable Count Char
  • Debug Windows Variable Count Word
  • Debug Windows List Count Item
  • Debug Windows Table Count Row
  • Debug Windows Table Count Column

Update Config file

Where to see this?

Update special command

Add "Show Value" Context Menu to Edit Mode and Debug Window

Right click option on debugger to set value is not working now on this new version.

any update plugin please restart ubot.

and download new config file.

V3.2.3.6 (BETA)
Update special command
Add Hotkey (Ctrl+A) "Show Value" click on varablr, list, table and press ctrl+a
Update debug window
Update main windows
Update Config file

• PRO locked this topic