UBot Underground

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ubotplugin.com End of Business Good day Ubot community. Over the last 9 years I invested a lot of time in developing the plugins. I hope that it was of good use for all of you. Only in the last

Pash i have some clients who cannot open their compiled bots because of this:      But i didn´t knew the bots will call your server once compiled this is wrong please remove it!   Buddy i understand

V3.2.0.0 (BETA)   Please use new config file or remove old config file New Keyboard Shortcuts Shift + Control + C = Create new comment node Shift + Control + X = Comment node Shift + Control + Z

Posted Images

Notice (24/01/2016)
I am installing a new window
Then install programs
This requires time and a new setting.
I will not respond to any message.
Until the Rainbow (GMT+7).

• 2 weeks later...

V3.0.7.7
Special command
-Editor Mode: fix not load
-Compile Helper: Additional customization

-Tab double click  for create new tab
-Collapse Nodes If Mouse Click On Tab
-Collapse Nodes If Mouse Wheel On Tab
--Tab Mouse Wheel Up: Collapse All Nodes
--Tab Mouse Wheel Down: Expand All Nodes
-Variable button add tab plugin for get plugin name use
-Plugin Windows Fix

http://i.imgur.com/36R3Pth.gifv

***Note
please download new file "Advanced Ubot 2 Config.txt"

• 3 weeks later...

try run bot by administrator mode

OK I switched from saving a file to using Shell. But I think its the same issue regardless. I want to run this in shell: 

SchTasks /Run /TN “tester”

I tried rightclick ==> running the bot as an administrator and also using the "run as administrator" Advanced Ubot command, but no luck. SchTasks deals with the system32 folder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pash, is there any way to put a qualifier on the 'on close' command? I'd only like to show the close dialog IF one of my global variables is set to a particular value to tell the user something hasn't finished yet before trying to close.

Also, how do I get the latest versions of purchased plugins. I just realized that I'm more than a few versions behind on this plugin.

Frank

Pash, is there any way to put a qualifier on the 'on close' command? I'd only like to show the close dialog IF one of my global variables is set to a particular value to tell the user something hasn't finished yet before trying to close.

Also, how do I get the latest versions of purchased plugins. I just realized that I'm more than a few versions behind on this plugin.

Frank

1. on closing sample file

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot 2.dll", "on closing", "Are you sure you want to close?", "Closing", "Warning", "YesNoCancel", "YesClick()", "NOClick()", "CancelClick()", "True", "NoDialog()", "True")
}
define YesClick {
    alert("You Click Yes")
}
define NOClick {
    alert("You Click NO")
}
define CancelClick {
    alert("You Click Cancel")
}
define NoDialog {
    alert("You Use No Dialog")
}

1. Sign up for File plug-in and license. "http://ubotplugin.com/my-account/"

2. Unable to log in, click on "Lost your password?".

3. Go to "http://ubotplugin.com/my-account/"

4. Find "Recent Orders" title header

5. Click "View" button

6. See "Order Details"  title header

7. See "Download"

8. Click for download plugin URL file

9. See "Plugin - 2 domains per key"

10. Copy it to plugin license key dialog

Pash I keep getting errors with this plugin and the other, advanced ubot 1. 'License not active for Advanced Ubot 2 plugin. If you lost track of it, you can manually de-activate it from your account' and 'Plugin Name: Advanced Ubot: Unable to contact license server.'

Not sure why it keep randomly throwing this error but it is impeding my work now.

Frank

Pash I keep getting errors with this plugin and the other, advanced ubot 1. 'License not active for Advanced Ubot 2 plugin. If you lost track of it, you can manually de-activate it from your account' and 'Plugin Name: Advanced Ubot: Unable to contact license server.'

Not sure why it keep randomly throwing this error but it is impeding my work now.

Frank

Please download the file the plugin again.

I updated some.

The event, which took place mainly due to the above.

1. When you open the application Ubot.

2. When you open the dialog plugin to select the plugin.

for error "License not active" please check .lic file in plugin folder it exist?

Things seemed to have fixed themselves today Pash. But I have been having issues accessing all the features. I did discover that I didn't move the config.txt file into the my documents folder. Did that. Now, the buttons along the top are there but I'm missing a lot of features still - not sure how to get them going..

In code view

-no code folding

-no right click options (using the buttons on top work)

-no customization

Debugger

-still shows the standard debugger window

Functions

-like compiling when the .exe is open - doesn't work.

I've got the special commands register in the on load and I've also restarted.

Doing all this in ubot 5.

Frank

Things seemed to have fixed themselves today Pash. But I have been having issues accessing all the features. I did discover that I didn't move the config.txt file into the my documents folder. Did that. Now, the buttons along the top are there but I'm missing a lot of features still - not sure how to get them going..

In code view

-no code folding

-no right click options (using the buttons on top work)

-no customization

Debugger

-still shows the standard debugger window

Functions

-like compiling when the .exe is open - doesn't work.

I've got the special commands register in the on load and I've also restarted.

Doing all this in ubot 5.

Frank

Delete files "Advanced Ubot 2 Config.txt" out of "my documents" folder.

Open Ubot. and select plugin "Advanced Ubot 2".

File "Advanced Ubot 2 Config.txt" will be created automatically.

Sure, some things are now working. Licensing seems to have cured itself as well as the advanced debugger. But still no code folding in code view - which would be uber handy.

I'll send you a PM on the forum with more information.

Frank

Sure, some things are now working. Licensing seems to have cured itself as well as the advanced debugger. But still no code folding in code view - which would be uber handy.

I'll send you a PM on the forum with more information.

Frank

not found pm.

• PRO locked this topic