UBot Underground

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ubotplugin.com End of Business Good day Ubot community. Over the last 9 years I invested a lot of time in developing the plugins. I hope that it was of good use for all of you. Only in the last

Pash i have some clients who cannot open their compiled bots because of this:      But i didn´t knew the bots will call your server once compiled this is wrong please remove it!   Buddy i understand

V3.2.0.0 (BETA)   Please use new config file or remove old config file New Keyboard Shortcuts Shift + Control + C = Create new comment node Shift + Control + X = Comment node Shift + Control + Z

Posted Images

can you explain abit how HotMouse work?  i need to click an CPC who has an JavaScript which monitors the mouse and the Click ONLY counts if the ad was really clicked by the mouse

thanks

can you explain abit how HotMouse work?  i need to click an CPC who has an JavaScript which monitors the mouse and the Click ONLY counts if the ad was really clicked by the mouse

thanks

Hot Mouse is shortcut click ubot node only.

hi there pash,

my bot has this code added

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot 2.dll""app crash restart""True""True", 4, "{$special folder("Application")}\\app crash log.txt")
}

but when it crashes it crashes with this kind of message and nothing happens:

http://www.useimage.net/images/643crash1.jpg

any idea of what could i do to make the bot restart itself when it crashes?

thanks

hi there pash,

my bot has this code added

on load("Bot Loaded") {

plugin command("Advanced Ubot 2.dll""app crash restart""True""True", 4, "{$special folder("Application")}\\app crash log.txt")

}

but when it crashes it crashes with this kind of message and nothing happens:

http://www.useimage.net/images/643crash1.jpg

any idea of what could i do to make the bot restart itself when it crashes?

thanks

What is windows?

Alert
I upload a new file For notification of updates
Improved licensing system
The file "Plugin Name Config.txt" for on / off. Update notification
You can download the links old.

For beta plugin Will be notified of updates via forums only.
For tracking notified of updates forums.
Can follow the attached file.

post-5560-0-59265100-1425692146_thumb.png

Pash can you please add an option to allow main ubot window to be clickable when a menu (UI Window) is opened ?

example. when you got to menu Tools and open a window... it is "on top" and you cannot click on the main ubot window anymore ... can you please add an command to remove the "on top" from menu windows and allow to work with main UI even if a menu window is opened.

thank. great work pash.

Pash can you please add an option to allow main ubot window to be clickable when a menu (UI Window) is opened ?

example. when you got to menu Tools and open a window... it is "on top" and you cannot click on the main ubot window anymore ... can you please add an command to remove the "on top" from menu windows and allow to work with main UI even if a menu window is opened.

thank. great work pash.

I'm not sure what you're referring to this or not.

your video is still not loading. here's what i meant https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3swQ_aukYumd015ZGhKdzh4QTQ/edit

when you open a menu windows you cannot click on the main windows and UI anymore. what i asked is a command to allow us to work with the main window and UI even if a menu window is opened.

V2.0.6.0
New command
unlock windows : unlock windows (UI Window)

New sample file
unlock windows.ubot

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Pash - not sure which plug-in this would fall under but would there be a way to have a function return the entire current Ubot code? Or do you have a similar function already?

Hey Pash - not sure which plug-in this would fall under but would there be a way to have a function return the entire current Ubot code? Or do you have a similar function already?

No. When you compile a bot, it can not be retrieved from the code.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello pash,

I'm new to ubot and i like all your plugins.

1-Should i buy advanced ubot 1 and 2 or they are "same" ?

2- if not same, then can i buy "advanced ubot 1" for $67 then donate $10 to get "ubot Advanced 2" ?

Thank you

Hello pash,

I'm new to ubot and i like all your plugins.

1-Should i buy advanced ubot 1 and 2 or they are "same" ?

2- if not same, then can i buy "advanced ubot 1" for $67 then donate $10 to get "ubot Advanced 2" ?

Thank you

You can buy either 2 types.

If you want to use a second pay me $ 77. (poweredscript[@]gmail.com)

You can buy either 2 types.

If you want to use a second pay me $ 77. (poweredscript[@]gmail.com)

Hello pash,

Just sent the money to your paypal.

I will try to collect more money to buy your other plugins.

Thanks

• PRO locked this topic