UBot Underground

[SELL] Facebook API Plugin (Extreme API Options)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Listed on our website at http://www.botguru.net/facebook-fql-explained/   Facebook API – FQL Tutorial From the Facebook Query Language (FQL) documentation Queries are of the form SELECT [field

Update Added:   Proxy support for fetching tokens, as well as command for use inside the fb container to allow for multi threading. http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Ubot%20Stu

The version number of the DLL did not change with the last update. It's still 1.0.1.1   Here's the hash of the latest file: MD5: 2fddedb82676f56e34b04fbbf25a9e71   Cheers Dan

Posted Images

If there are several comments in a fan page post and I want to like my comment, I am not able to do it. Probably I need to fill in besides the comment id, the fan page's id.

In this case I have the comment id, but there is a post id too.  If I only try using the comment id nothing happens (do not like the comment).  Is the post id necessary?

https://www.facebook.com/Colombianadas.net/posts/10152353751656253?comment_id=10152354298511253&offset=0&total_comments=2

yeah you have to obtain the comment id number first to be able to like it

http://screencast.com/t/mjQsyUdvEnma

• 3 weeks later...

the api makes it easier in that you dont have to formulate the http post/get, or any of that as there is pre built commands and functionality.

In my next release there will be

custom strings for calls

and FQL options

and able to set the version of api to use

• 3 weeks later...

Updated: 6-22-2014

New update addresses some issues within the plugin for usability.

Things added:

• added support for v1 and v2 API (fb api version command)
  • added FQL support
  • added fb api custom request

Doing things with groups are very limited if you try right now due to facebooks changes in there api, but we hope that they will open groups back up within the api soon.

Those tha thave previously purchased has been sent an email

Limited time Purchase the plugin for $100.00 and save $47.00

This sale will run for 3 days only.

this maybe premature, but i did not get the email

send me a private message on here,

or on skype to : emw-dgn

or my email: admin@botguru.net

with transaction number and will shoot you over your download link.  it would be the same as when you purchased as well.

Updated: 6-22-2014

New update addresses some issues within the plugin for usability.

Things added:

• added support for v1 and v2 API (fb api version command)
  • added FQL support
  • added fb api custom request

Doing things with groups are very limited if you try right now due to facebooks changes in there api, but we hope that they will open groups back up within the api soon.

Those tha thave previously purchased has been sent an email

Limited time Purchase the plugin for $100.00 and save $47.00

This sale will run for 3 days only.

Awesome! Thanks a lot TJ for updating the plugin. This plugin is really a time saver for me when I work with Facebook. 

No need to figure out all the fancy http stuff that is going on with facebook. 

Dan

send me a private message on here,

or on skype to : emw-dgn

or my email: admin@botguru.net

with transaction number and will shoot you over your download link.  it would be the same as when you purchased as well.

PMed you on skype TJ. I have not received the email either

Listed on our website at

http://www.botguru.net/facebook-fql-explained/

Facebook API – FQL Tutorial

Queries are of the form SELECT [fields] FROM [table] WHERE [conditions]. Unlike SQL, the FQL FROM clause can contain only a single table. You can use the IN keyword in SELECT or WHERE clauses to do subqueries, but the subqueries cannot reference variables in the outer query’s scope.

FQL can handle simple math, basic boolean operators, AND or NOT logical operators, and ORDER BY and LIMIT clauses. For any query that takes a uid, you can pass me() to return the logged-in user.

Available Functions:

me()
now()
rand()
concat(string, ...)
strlen(string)
substr(string, start, length)
strpos(haystack, string)
contains(string)
upper(string)
lower(string)
distance(latitude, longitude, "float", "float")

Supported Operators:
AND, OR, NOT, IN, ><=, +-*/

Order/Limit/Offset
ORDER BY field DESC LIMIT 100 OFFSET 0

The FQL component of Facebook's API is powerful but it can be difficult to find useful examples.

The following is a compiled list of queries that I found to be useful and interesting. Feel free to test them with the Facebook Graph API Explorer.

List my Likes

SELECT user_id, object_id, post_id, object_type FROM like WHERE user_id = me()

Run in Facebook Explorer!

List my Group Likes

SELECT user_id, object_id, post_id, object_type FROM like WHERE object_type = 'group' AND user_id = me()

List my Liked Links

SELECT url FROM url_like WHERE user_id = me()

List my Available Streams

SELECT name, type, value, filter_key FROM stream_filter WHERE uid = me()

Show my Stream (included all stream properties)

SELECT post_id, viewer_id, app_id, source_id, updated_time, created_time, filter_key, attribution, actor_id, target_id, message, app_data, action_links, attachment, impressions, comments, likes, privacy, permalink, xid, tagged_ids, message_tags, description, description_tags FROM stream WHERE source_id = me()

Show my Newsfeed Stream

SELECT post_id, app_id, source_id, updated_time, filter_key, attribution, message, action_links, likes, permalink FROM stream WHERE filter_key IN (SELECT filter_key FROM stream_filter WHERE uid = me() AND type = 'newsfeed')

View my Stream published by any Application

SELECT post_id, actor_id, target_id, message FROM stream WHERE filter_key IN (SELECT filter_key FROM stream_filter WHERE uid = me() AND type = 'application')

View my Stream published by a specific Application ID (eg. The Guardian)

SELECT post_id, actor_id, target_id, message FROM stream WHERE filter_key IN (SELECT filter_key FROM stream_filter WHERE uid = me()) AND app_id = "10513336322"

View my Stream published by a specific Application Name (included all stream properties) (eg. Facebook for Android)

SELECT post_id, viewer_id, app_id, source_id, updated_time, created_time, filter_key, attribution, actor_id, target_id, message, app_data, action_links, attachment, impressions, comments, likes, privacy, permalink, xid, tagged_ids, message_tags, description, description_tags FROM stream WHERE source_id = me() and attribution = 'Facebook for Android'

Show my Status Updates (possibly deprecated)

SELECT status_id, time, source, message FROM status WHERE uid = me()

Show my Status Updates which contain the word 'work' (possibly deprecated)

SELECT status_id, time, message FROM status WHERE uid = me() AND strpos(lower(message),'work') >= 0 ORDER BY time DESC LIMIT 100 OFFSET 0

Show Status Updates from Friends which contain the word 'work' (new alternative)

SELECT actor_id, created_time, message FROM stream WHERE source_id IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1= me()) AND strpos(lower(message),'work') >= 0 ORDER BY created_time DESC LIMIT 100 OFFSET 0

List Pages I have liked

SELECT page_id from page_fan where uid = me()

List Pages where I am Admin

SELECT page_id,name,access_token FROM page WHERE page_id IN (SELECT page_id FROM page_admin WHERE uid = me())

List my Photos that I have been tagged in after March 1, 2013 (sorted by like count)

SELECT object_id, pid, aid, src_big, src_small, caption, like_info, comment_info, modified, place_id FROM photo WHERE object_id IN (SELECT object_id FROM photo_tag WHERE subject = me() AND created > 1362117600) ORDER BY like_info.like_count DESC

List my Photos from Albums that I have uploaded after March 1, 2013

SELECT object_id, pid, aid, src_big, src_small, caption, like_info, comment_info, modified, place_id FROM photo WHERE aid IN (SELECT aid FROM album WHERE owner = me() AND (created > 1362117600 OR modified > 1362117600)) AND (created > 1362117600)

List Friends (sorted by last name)

SELECT uid,first_name,last_name FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) ORDER BY last_name ASC

List Friends that have the current Application installed

SELECT uid, name, pic_square FROM user WHERE is_app_user AND uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me())

List Friend's Relationship Status

SELECT first_name, last_name, relationship_status FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) AND relationship_status

List Friend's Birthday (sorted by month)

SELECT first_name, last_name, birthday_date FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) AND birthday_date ORDER BY birthday_date

List Friend's Likes (Facebook seems to have removed this functionality)

SELECT user_id, object_id, post_id, object_type FROM like WHERE user_id IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me())

List Friend's Liked 'youtube' Links

SELECT url FROM url_like WHERE strpos(url,'youtube') >= 0 and user_id IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me())

List Friend's Liked Links who have the current Application installed

SELECT url FROM url_like WHERE user_id IN (SELECT uid FROM user WHERE is_app_user AND uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()))

List Friends Liked 'youtube' Links who have the current Application installed

SELECT url FROM url_like WHERE strpos(url,'youtube') >= 0 and user_id IN (SELECT uid FROM user WHERE is_app_user AND uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()))

View a specific Friend Stream (eg. me)

SELECT post_id, actor_id, message, updated_time, attribution FROM stream WHERE source_id = '58016494'

View the Stream of Friends

SELECT post_id, actor_id, message, updated_time, attribution FROM stream WHERE source_id IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me())

View the Stream of Friends who have the current Application installed

SELECT post_id, actor_id, message, updated_time, attribution FROM stream WHERE source_id IN (SELECT uid FROM user WHERE is_app_user AND uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()))

View Friend's Education/School History

SELECT first_name, last_name, education.school.name FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) AND education

View Friend's Employer/Work History

SELECT first_name, last_name, work.employer.name FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) AND work

View Friend's Interests

SELECT first_name, last_name, interests FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) AND NOT (interests = '')

View Friend's Favourite TV Shows

SELECT first_name, last_name, tv FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) and NOT (tv = '')

View Friend's Favourite Movies

SELECT first_name, last_name, movies FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) and NOT (movies = '')

View Friend's Favourite Music

SELECT first_name, last_name, music FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) and NOT (music = '')

View Friend's Favourite Books

SELECT first_name, last_name, books FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) and NOT (books = '')

View Friend's Sports Played

SELECT first_name, last_name, sports FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) AND sports

View Friend's Languages Spoken

SELECT first_name, last_name, languages FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) AND languages

View Friend's Devices (eg. iPhone, Android)

SELECT first_name, last_name, devices FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) AND devices

View Friend's Current Location

SELECT first_name, last_name, current_location.name FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) AND current_location

View Friend's Hometown Location

SELECT first_name, last_name, hometown_location.name FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) AND hometown_location

List Friends with a first name like 'mike' (case insensitive)

SELECT first_name, last_name, work FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) AND (strpos(lower(first_name),"mike") >=0)

View Friend's Subscriptions to other Facebook Users

SELECT uid, username, first_name, last_name, about_me, work.employer.name FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT subscribed_id FROM subscription WHERE subscriber_id IN (SELECT uid FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me())))

List the IDs of your Friend's Significant Others

SELECT first_name, last_name, significant_other_id FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) AND significant_other_id

List the Significant Others of your Friends

SELECT uid, first_name, last_name, significant_other_id FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT significant_other_id FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) AND significant_other_id)

Show the Total Likes of Friends (Show who likes things often / Uses Facebook often)

SELECT first_name, last_name, likes_count FROM user WHERE uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) ORDER BY likes_count DESC

View Friend's Stream published by the current Application

SELECT post_id, actor_id, target_id, message, updated_time, attribution FROM stream WHERE filter_key IN (SELECT filter_key FROM stream_filter WHERE uid = me() AND type = 'application') AND actor_id IN (SELECT uid FROM user WHERE is_app_user AND uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()))

List Friend's Action links

SELECT action_links FROM stream WHERE strpos(action_links,'') >= 0 AND source_id IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me())

Show Statistics for a specific Link/URL (eg. http://www.youtube.com)

SELECT url, normalized_url, share_count, like_count, comment_count, total_count, commentsbox_count, comments_fbid, click_count FROM link_stat WHERE url = "http://www.youtube.com/"

List Pages with 'mcdonalds' in name

SELECT name, location, fan_count, were_here_count FROM page WHERE contains("mcdonalds")

List Places within a 400 metre radius (seems to limit results to a max of 30, so use a small radius for accuracy)

SELECT page_id,name,latitude,longitude,checkin_count,display_subtext FROM place WHERE distance(latitude, longitude, "43.25", "-79.866667") < 400

Show Place information for a given list of page_ids/place_ids (eg. McMaster University and Mohawk College)

SELECT page_id, name, latitude, longitude FROM place WHERE page_id IN (193488666400,7875523565)

List checkins from your friends that have happened in the last 6 months (2678400 seconds in a month)

SELECT author_uid, tagged_uids, target_id, coords, timestamp FROM checkin WHERE author_uid IN (SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()) and timestamp > (now() - (2678400*6))

• Like 2

Example

How to get your friends to list

Your total friends

And the total number of friends someone else has by id number

ui stat monitor("Token"#Token)
ui stat monitor("Your Friends total"$list total(%scraped))
ui stat monitor("Your total number of friends"#my friend count)
ui stat monitor("Your Friends, total number of friends"#james friend count)
set(#Token$plugin function("FBAPIPlugin.dll""$fb api http graph token""EMAIL""PASSWORD"""), "Global")
plugin command("FBAPIPlugin.dll""fb api container"#Token) {
    plugin command("FBAPIPlugin.dll""fb api version""none")
    add list to list(%scraped$list from text($plugin function("FBAPIPlugin.dll""$fb api fql query""SELECT uid2 FROM friend WHERE uid1 = me()""uid2"), $new line), "Delete""Global")
    set(#my friend count$plugin function("FBAPIPlugin.dll""$fb api fql query""SELECT friend_count FROM user WHERE uid = me()""friend_count"), "Global")
    set(#james friend count$plugin function("FBAPIPlugin.dll""$fb api fql query""SELECT friend_count FROM user WHERE uid = {$list item(%scraped, 0)}""friend_count"), "Global")
}

• Like 1

Hey there TJ, I want to take advantage of this discount you made.

Just one doubt.

Im trying to extract UIDs from specific posts or photos. Need to grab those that commented/or liked.

Is this possible with this plugin?

Hey there TJ, I want to take advantage of this discount you made.

Just one doubt.

Im trying to extract UIDs from specific posts or photos. Need to grab those that commented/or liked.

Is this possible with this plugin?

Yes that is possible. Grab the ID of the photo or post then you can grab comment or liked and those who commenting or liking that post or photo

Yes that is possible. Grab the ID of the photo or post then you can grab comment or liked and those who commenting or liking that post or photo

And just parse the JSON and get the next and previous token to keep navigating?