UBot Underground

[SELL] Facebook API Plugin (Extreme API Options)

testing an update for the like issue.   We found the problem addressed and testing it now.

as well as the http token options there was an issue setting the permissions properly so testing those as soon as its been fully tested i will release the update.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Listed on our website at http://www.botguru.net/facebook-fql-explained/   Facebook API – FQL Tutorial From the Facebook Query Language (FQL) documentation Queries are of the form SELECT [field

Update Added:   Proxy support for fetching tokens, as well as command for use inside the fb container to allow for multi threading. http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Ubot%20Stu

The version number of the DLL did not change with the last update. It's still 1.0.1.1   Here's the hash of the latest file: MD5: 2fddedb82676f56e34b04fbbf25a9e71   Cheers Dan

Posted Images

testing an update for the like issue.   We found the problem addressed and testing it now.

as well as the http token options there was an issue setting the permissions properly so testing those as soon as its been fully tested i will release the update.

Thanks a lot for your great support TJ!

Those that have issues authenticating and getting a token with the http functions please make sure and instruct your users of the following

1. Disable login notifications (all)
  • login to facebook
  • go to settings
  • then to security
  • edit browser notifications and login notifications and make sure they are fully disabled
  • save

and able to run the software.  since ubots browser, is different than that of what they are using on their regular pc it detects that.

causing the software to not be able to bypass it and retrieve the token properly.

Hey tj thanks for the update.

I tried to use group detail search function but it only scrape 4000 id's from 12000 group members..

Here's that group 231713450208146

Also, I tested the fb api get friends command for a particular user but it didnt return anything. The table is empty.

Here's a sample code i used.

plugin command("FBAPIPlugin.dll", "fb api container", #token) {
    plugin command("FBAPIPlugin.dll", "fb api get friends", 100006120068110, &friends)
}

I have two fb profiles (A and B ).  After grabing a token, using a fb profile (A) and doing some comments and likes, if I want to use the other fb profile (B ), I have to grab another token for sure.  After requesting the new token, any operation (like or comment) continues being done by the first fb profile (A).  How can I delete the former token? 

I have two fb profiles (A and B ).  After grabing a token, using a fb profile (A) and doing some comments and likes, if I want to use the other fb profile (B ), I have to grab another token for sure.  After requesting the new token, any operation (like or comment) continues being done by the first fb profile (A).  How can I delete the former token? 

have noticed the same thing.  happens even if i log out of fb on all my browsers.  even tried uninstalling my bot, and reinstalling to insure nothing was left in memory.  Not a huge issue for me...but an inconvenience for sure.  BTW LOVE this plugin TJ!

I tried to use group detail search function but it only scrape 4000 id's from 12000 group members..

Also, I tested the fb api get friends command for a particular user but it didnt return anything. The table is empty.

plugin command("FBAPIPlugin.dll", "fb api get friends", 100006120068110, &friends)
}

this is part of a security thing with facebook, and wont allow grabbing all of them at one time.

it has to use a new login for it.  and that should over-ride it and reauthorize it.

Test it, but It Does not over-ride.  One more question, i have a list of tokens and want to like a post.  Already tried this, but does not work.  Am I missing something?

add list to list(%tokensmanual, $list from text("Token1
Token2
Token3", $new line), "Delete", "Global")
set list position(%tokensmanual, 0)
loop($list total(%tokensmanual)) {
    plugin command("FBAPIPlugin.dll", "fb api container", $next list item(%tokensmanual)) {
        plugin command("FBAPIPlugin.dll", "fb api like", "CommentNo.123")
    }
}

it has to use a new login for it.  and that should over-ride it and reauthorize it.

each token should be authorized per email and password used for login.  then that token is used in the container.  allowing that authorized token to be used (or multi threaded)  based on the email password used for authentication.

Example code how to get all user UID's that like a particular id number of a post, etc..

ui stat monitor("IDs:"$list total(%get just ids))
set(#token$plugin function("FBAPIPlugin.dll""$fb api http graph token", 3139094272, 64828383, ""), "Global")
plugin command("FBAPIPlugin.dll""fb api container"#token) {
    comment("get JSON data about a single object like an image ID or a video ID or a post ID ...etc")
    set(#object$plugin function("FBAPIPlugin.dll""$fb api get object", 10152074998837734, ""), "Global")
    if($comparison($plugin function("FBAPIPlugin.dll""$fb error"), "=""")) {
        then {
            load html($replace($replace(#object$new line"<BR>"), ","",
<BR>"))
        }
        else {
            alert($plugin function("FBAPIPlugin.dll""$fb error"))
        }
    }
    set(#next page"""Global")
    clear list(%next page url)
    add list to list(%next page url$list from text($replace($plugin function("HTTP post.dll""$url decode"$find regular expression(#object"(?<=next\":\").*?(?=\")")), "\\"""), $new line), "Delete""Global")
    set(#next page$list item(%next page url, 0), "Global")
    clear list(%after)
    add list to list(%after$list from text($find regular expression($document text"(?<=after\":\").*?(?=\")"), $new line), "Delete""Global")
    set(#after$list item(%after, 0), "Global")
    loop while($comparison(#next page"!=""")) {
        set(#nav url$replace($replace($replace regular expression(#next page"after=[a-zA-Z0-9]\{3,50\}"#after), "&""&"), "&{#after}""&after={#after}"), "Global")
        if($contains(#nav url"access_token")) {
            then {
                navigate($replace($replace regular expression(#next page"after=[a-zA-Z0-9]\{3,50\}""after={#after}"), "&""&"), "Wait")
            }
            else {
                navigate("{$replace($replace regular expression(#next page"after=[a-zA-Z0-9]\{3,50\}"#after), "&""&")}&access_token={#token}""Wait")
            }
        }
        wait for browser event("Page Loaded", 10)
        set(#next page"""Global")
        clear list(%next page url)
        add list to list(%next page url$list from text($replace($plugin function("HTTP post.dll""$url decode"$find regular expression($document text"(?<=next\":\").*?(?=\")")), "\\"""), $new line), "Delete""Global")
        add list to list(%next page url$list from text($replace($plugin function("HTTP post.dll""$url decode"$find regular expression($document text"(?<=next\": \").*?(?=\")")), "\\"""), $new line), "Delete""Global")
        set(#next page$list item(%next page url, 0), "Global")
        clear list(%after)
        add list to list(%after$list from text($find regular expression($document text"(?<=after\": \").*?(?=\")"), $new line), "Delete""Global")
        set(#after$list item(%after, 0), "Global")
        add list to list(%get just ids$list from text($page scrape("id\": \"""\""), $new line), "Delete""Global")
    }
}

}

Hi TJ,

Have you look on to this?

After further looking into it the api doesn't allow for grabbing the list of friends, from one of your friends for privacy reasons.

The command allows you to grab your friends only.

The flip side and unlikely event that this would happen

is that they allow permissions on the fb application you create, then you can access their friend list via a token created from facebook application is thats how you setup your software, but like i said this is highly unlikely that they would allow this permission(s) or accept that application / join it.  For that to be possible.

Quick question...it is related to a post earlier in this thread.  I need a way to de-authorize" a token, so i can switch users in facebook.  It is critical for a few reasons. usability, but also to stay compliant with fb TOS, I have to provide that functionality.  

Is there a specific way to deauthorize a token?  If so i havent found it.  Just loging in as another user does not do the trick.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Update released you can use the same download link as sent out in the last update

this will take care of the token issue when changing account details it should now kill the token/session and give a new one with the proper token.

Is "1.0.1.1" the latest update ?

The version number of the DLL did not change with the last update. It's still 1.0.1.1

Here's the hash of the latest file:

MD5: 2fddedb82676f56e34b04fbbf25a9e71

Cheers

Dan

• Like 1

Is "1.0.1.1" the latest update ?

yes i didnt change the version number on it yet.

Hey TJ, Do you think you can add a function to get active users in a page or groups?

Those users who like and commented on posts.

have you tested to be able to do so in the graph explorer, if its possible there, i might be able to do something for it.

The version number of the DLL did not change with the last update. It's still 1.0.1.1

Here's the hash of the latest file:

MD5: 2fddedb82676f56e34b04fbbf25a9e71

Cheers

Dan

its new, however havent changed the version number

Is there a way to kill the token without issueing a new token?  So basicly the customer could hit a button where i would have a define that kills the authorized session?