UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

Anyone having this issue.

After the bot is updated and open they always get this blank window

http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Default/media/f60d323f-3418-4d8a-8d52-cfacb51afe5f/10.14.2013-21.16.png

Always happen to some of my users..

What im always suggesting is the re-install the bot and that fixed it. But it's a hassle for the users everytime i release a new update..

Is there a permanent solution for this?

Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Default/media/f60d323f-3418-4d8a-8d52-cfacb51afe5f/10.14.2013-21.16.png

What im always suggesting is the re-install the bot and that fixed it. But it's a hassle for the users everytime i release a new update..

Thanks

Try key press  Start + R or Start Manu >> Run  >> enter %appdata% >> click ok >> see "UBot Studio" folder >> Remove it >> Run you bot again

Thanks

Hi Kreatus,

If this happens after update, then it means antivirus is interfering with UbotLocker as it unzips the update, which in turn corrupts the update and causes that blank bot window. Solution is to either turn of antivirus/firewall during update, to unzip update.zip by hand, or to reinstall bot after update.

Sorry, but some antiviruses just don't play nice, no matter what I do!

-meter

Hi Meter, I want to use your solution for both the Ubot made bots and VB.NET made bots. For VB.NET if I obfuscate the code with the obfuscators that you recommended or the one offered in Visual Studio and I use your solution it will be enough as cracker protection ? (I would use the Confuser you recommended but I get an error when I try to use it and it seem that many reported this bug but no one is answering on the project page)

Hi iDollarSteam,

The one offered in Visual Studio is even worse than Phoenix Protector, unless you pay $1000+ to unlock full version. Confuser is not maintained by author anymore :(

UbotLocker on .NET programs is not enough to stop advanced crackers. I made UbotLocker primarily for protecting Ubots; that it can protect .NET programs is a welcome side-effect, and not a primary feature.

-meter

No problem bro, Aymen helped me with some advices for a great obfuscator tool so I'll use your system, this way I'll have my Ubot bots protected and with a lic system in place and also my VB.NET bots protected and using the same lic system :D

Thanks

Hi ,

Move it into a folder with full English path without special characters ( Non English ) will do the trick .

Good Luck

Bakr

Hi guys,

I just found out that UbotLocker DOES NOT work with Ubot 5.01 update (works fine with Ubot 5.00). I'll be debugging and will post more here when I figure out what's wrong.

-meter

Alright, I got a version of UbotLocker that works with Ubot 5.01. I'm going to hold off on making a release until I understand their changes better, and to see if they make any additional changes in the meantime. If there is anyone compiling bots with Ubot 5.01 that needs them to work with UbotLocker, please PM me.

-meter

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I just received a payment from a certain MARILYN G***** (m*****3@gmail.com), but no one PM'd me via forum. When I try to reply to paypal email I get a blocked reply. If you are the person who sent me this money, please contact me with your transaction id.

-meter

Hi wizeone17,

I haven't released the 5.01 version, because no one has asked for it. I guess all my customers are still on Ubot 4 (lol). You can get a copy right away. Price is $79.

-meter

Would be really good if you can add in the IP address of who activates the license, as sometimes people run their bots and it says invalid license even though they haven't changed anything or exceeded. (They've ran it before). This way I can reset it and avoid them giving it to their friends to use etc. sound good?

Heya cmmorris,

The script doesn't support such mailing  because it's a great way to get flagged for spamming on some shared hosts. However, there is a "list emails" feature which allows you to see all the emails in the system. Then you can import those emails into whatever you use, and send emails like that.

-meter

I'm not happy with Ubot5 yet but I'll do some simple bots with it soon so send me the update for ubot 5.01, this will still work with ubot4 and with .net bots?

Sending you a PM soon iDollarStream. It should still work fine with Ubot4 and .NET.

-meter

I have a problem, when I login and go to the main screen were it is all listed I have this "Boolean" error?

Boolean given on line 48 of home.php

Boolean given on line 52 of home.php

I I logged in and out it wouldn't show, only every other login! It's really ugly, not sure if it's stopping payments or whatever

Hi Otts,

Sorry about that, it's due to a weird PHP configuration your host has. It won't stop payments whatsoever, it's just going to cause ugly warnings like the one you're seeing. I'll PM you a fixed file now.

-meter