UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Hey man, me again. :-)

Have an issue, you may want to discuss this via PM, just let me know. The summary of the issue is that we have a bot that requires the use of a vpn instead of a proxy. This is because we are doing things other than just over http.

The issues is, the bot is locking down by IP address? Or maybe mac address? Either way, using VPN seems to cause issues with the number of activations.

Any help there?

G

Hey gacott,

That's extremely interesting. Can you send me a PM with the VPN details and a sample bot? I'd like to see what the issue is.

-meter

Hey gacott,

That's extremely interesting. Can you send me a PM with the VPN details and a sample bot? I'd like to see what the issue is.

-meter

Hey man, looks like a totally bogus report to me. I have been testing without issues this morning. The initial report came from a customer.

Thanks for looking into it gacott! If he was messing with VPN software while trying to run the bot, he probably blocked his internet connection and then tried to run the bot. This would result in an "activations exceeded" error message, because UbotLocker could not contact the license server.

-meter

Hey meter,

Just a suggestion for future versions of ubot locker..

This will be for the push update notification.

When the user open the bot that have an update they will be asked if they want to update or not.

It will be cool if they can see the update logs of the new changes on your bot on that update popup. So they have an idea what to expect on the new version of your bot.

Hope it made sense. lol

Regards

Yes, thats a great suggestion, would like to see it added too! 

Also the ability to change the number of activations a user can have after creating a new project would be a great addition. 

Carl  :)

you can add a trial license easily :) you can make the script add the trial license to a different table/db (or not) along with the date it was released... now build a cron to check and delete the licenses that have passed the trial period by calculating the time since it was released and the time the cron runs ;)

meter, take note :D hope it helps bud.

Hi.

I'm currently looking for a licensing system to secure my bots. 

The point that got my attention is, that you are not using just a wrapper.

So that sounds like I don't need an additional tool like Ubot Obfuscator for example? Which is probably great to, but if I can have everything in one tool.

Thanks for your feedback

Dan

Hey dan,

Ubotlocker is indeed not a wrapper. You do not need Ubot Obfuscator or any other product to use Ubotlocker :)

-meter

Is it correct to say that you add the same or better security compared to those wrappers or source code encryption tools like Obfuscator ?

Dan

Hi Dan,

an obfuscator merely makes code hard to read once it's decompiled. UbotLocker actually encrypts the Ubot code in compiled bots, and makes it completely impossible to decompile. So the two aren't really comparable. You can even use an obfuscator and UbotLocker together, should you choose to!

-meter

UbotLocker actually encrypts the Ubot code in compiled bots, and makes it completely impossible to decompile

Does this mean that obfuscation is an overkill and really not required If I use the UbotLocker?

Hi Dan,

an obfuscator merely makes code hard to read once it's decompiled. UbotLocker actually encrypts the Ubot code in compiled bots, and makes it completely impossible to decompile. So the two aren't really comparable. You can even use an obfuscator and UbotLocker together, should you choose to!

-meter

Thank you Meter,

I'm in. Will send the PO in a couple of minutes. A technical advanced solution compared with your fast support = WIN :-)

Cheers

Dan

Hi Meter, I want to use your solution for both the Ubot made bots and VB.NET made bots. For VB.NET if I obfuscate the code with the obfuscators that you recommended or the one offered in Visual Studio and I use your solution it will be enough as cracker protection ? (I would use the Confuser you recommended but I get an error when I try to use it and it seem that many reported this bug but no one is answering on the project page)