UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

I think this would work, if you copy your current login details as a separate row in the user database then change the username. Login as the new user using your original password for other account and then change to new password for that account.

thanks

kev123

Meter, I have to tell you there's two features I wish this system had and really they are not essential but would be awesome. First is on the dialog that comes up that there's a new version, it would be cool if there was a way to have a third button that was something like 'Update Notes' and if they click on it, it will leave the current dialog open but pop open another windows that is a simple text dialog to show notes that could be included as a file with the update.zip file. That way, the user can see things that have been done on the update.

Second, I wish there was a tab in the interface to permit me to set up accepting a string to setup the licensing so I could use my own cart easily and have it post back to the licensing that it should send out a license. Another option would be to be able to pre-create license keys, but I'm guessing the keys are based off of the license name.

Frank

the first one just needs the license.dll changing and the version check php script changing.

the second one you need to see if your cart has a IPN and create new or mod one of the existing scripts. you can even have it post back with the new generated license rather than email it which is what I do with one payment processor. Which has it advantages of the license and download being sent by the payment processor.

thanks

kev123

Anyone else having issues logging into their Ubot Locker server?

I am getting the following error when trying to login!

No data received
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Any ideas?!

Replied to your PM Ubotem.

@Frank: Changelog feature is on my todo, the second feature you want is more complicated :) Look into Email List Hook like kev suggested, or you have to make your own IPN script.

-meter

Replied to your PM Ubotem.

@Frank: Changelog feature is on my todo, the second feature you want is more complicated :) Look into Email List Hook like kev suggested, or you have to make your own IPN script.

-meter

The todo list get's longer and longer  :P

Hey I can relate. I'm working on a big project right now - and I've not released yet. I think I'm going to have to release the lite version of the software just to get some revenue going and then offer to let people upsell into the pro and server versions, lol.

Let's all sing - 'it's the job that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. Just when you think your done, you find that you've just begun......it's the job that never ends....'

Cheers,

Frank

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Meter, I'm trying to get the plugin wp-estore to talk to the licensing system. It can pass ipn information forward, and it seems like it is but no license is created. What I'm seeing in the paypal logs is 'web_accept' under action type. Is there a way that I can contract a bit of your time to get this working?

Also an update...I've tried to do it the full paypal way and that too is logged but no licensing is issued. I get the same end results - not sure what to do now.

Thanks!

Frank

if needed frank ive done quite a bit of this and can likely help in making a custom ipn file to listen for the estore plugin to send the data to it.

email: admin@botguru.net

*Sorry not trying to skim on your thread meter figured i'd help if possible.

Hey guys

I couldn't find a single mention about windows 10 and ubot locked bots. One of my clients ran into a problem after he had installed win 10. His bot won't get started with the error Invalid LIcense! License not found! Exiting...

I wanted to know whether win 10 creates problems and tried to install my own bot on a win 10 machine and got different problems:

- first win 10 reacted pretty nasty about unknown creator of the software. There was quite a bit of forcing the way through necessary with using admin overrides,etc.

- when trying to install, I get my license verified (the license server reports an installed license), the .lic file is created.

- But when the bot is supposed to start it stalls on downloading the support files. There are two processes, the locked ubot app and a support download process that work in the background (no window) but don't finish.

- Sometimes I get the error "There was an error while verifying files, .... contact support.ubot.com"

- I added the locked bot (exe) to the windows firewall and opened for both private and public use.

- the app is located in c:\programme (x86) (German win 10)

Any ideas what could be blocking the process?

Hey guys

I couldn't find a single mention about windows 10 and ubot locked bots. One of my clients ran into a problem after he had installed win 10. His bot won't get started with the error Invalid LIcense! License not found! Exiting...

I wanted to know whether win 10 creates problems and tried to install my own bot on a win 10 machine and got different problems:

- first win 10 reacted pretty nasty about unknown creator of the software. There was quite a bit of forcing the way through necessary with using admin overrides,etc.

- when trying to install, I get my license verified (the license server reports an installed license), the .lic file is created.

- But when the bot is supposed to start it stalls on downloading the support files. There are two processes, the locked ubot app and a support download process that work in the background (no window) but don't finish.

- Sometimes I get the error "There was an error while verifying files, .... contact support.ubot.com"

- I added the locked bot (exe) to the windows firewall and opened for both private and public use.

- the app is located in c:\programme (x86) (German win 10)

Any ideas what could be blocking the process?

Yes Windows 10 can cause problems - but with file permissions. If the user doesn't have write ability in the directory where the bot is stored, than you will see these errors. Are you installing with a package installer or just given them a zip file?

Frank

Yes Windows 10 can cause problems - but with file permissions. If the user doesn't have write ability in the directory where the bot is stored, than you will see these errors. Are you installing with a package installer or just given them a zip file?

Frank

ok, tried both: installed in c:\test, verified that user has full right in folder and got the same reaction: bot starts to load support files and then stalls. In task manager there are 2 processes open: downloading support files and "loading".

I should add: I tried to use compatibility mode with win 7 and run as admin - same result.

The bot does not get installed, only unzipped.

any ideas what else to try?

Edited by ewideweb