• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Total Memory:8Gb
  • Framework:v4.5+, unsure
  • License:Developer Edition

Posted 07 April 2016 - 04:37 AM

Hi Developers,

Abbas today released a great new plugin NoCaptcha/Recaptcha Plugin.It was cool & it solves both New Google Image Tile Captcha,Text Captcha.

where manually i have to all this job to solve the Google Recaptcha/NoCaptha

Save the Image

Reduce the Image Size

Send it to Captcha Service

Receive Response

Add it to List

Sort it out.

But NoCaptcha/Recaptcha Does All This Job.Moreover Iam getting better success rate with DBC like never before.

I want to say Thanks to Abbas for developing a Great Plugin,You Plugin Saves Tons of Coding Time.

God Bless You

#2 heopas

heopas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Total Memory:4Gb
  • Framework:v3.5 & v4.0

Posted 07 April 2016 - 05:37 AM

Just bought to test but all downloaded zip files seems damaged

#3 VentureOnline

VentureOnline

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • License:Standard Edition

Posted 07 April 2016 - 07:06 AM

Where? I don't see it in the for sale section.

#4 sunny9495

sunny9495

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 April 2016 - 07:12 AM

Hi VenturaOnline,

Here is the store link

http://network.ubots...e-captcha-copy/

#5 VentureOnline

VentureOnline

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts
  • License:Standard Edition

Posted 07 April 2016 - 08:04 AM

Do you know if it solves the 16 box captchas and the captchas where it asks to keep clicking the images until there are none left of a certain image?

#6 mrwalt

mrwalt

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Total Memory:More Than 9Gb
  • Framework:v4.0

Posted 07 April 2016 - 09:09 AM

Do you know if it solves the 16 box captchas and the captchas where it asks to keep clicking the images until there are none left of a certain image?

Yeah, I'm curious about it being able to solve the 16 and 20 box captchas as well.  When I communicated with Abbas last night her mentioned that the plugin currently cannot solve the captchas that make you click until there are no more images of the same kind.  However, he provided this code below that would have you solve this with a loop while condition. Here is an example of this below -

loop while($exists(<innertext="Click verify once there are none left.">)) {
// call Recaptcha   function here
    wait(1)
}

#7 abbas786

abbas786

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Total Memory:2Gb

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:44 AM

Hi Developers,

Abbas today released a great new plugin NoCaptcha/Recaptcha Plugin.It was cool & it solves both New Google Image Tile Captcha,Text Captcha.

where manually i have to all this job to solve the Google Recaptcha/NoCaptha

Save the Image

Reduce the Image Size

Send it to Captcha Service

Receive Response

Add it to List

Sort it out.

But NoCaptcha/Recaptcha Does All This Job.Moreover Iam getting better success rate with DBC like never before.

I want to say Thanks to Abbas for developing a Great Plugin,You Plugin Saves Tons of Coding Time.

God Bless You

Hey Naveen

Thanks for your thumbs up and appreciating my plugin. Glad to know that it is helping you guys and allowing you to automate reCaptcha/NoCaptcha based sites.

You are most welcome to add ur suggestion and feedback here or ask any question about the plugin and i will make sure to respond here.

Thanks

YouTube Views [ High Retention . Social Media Referrer , Suggested Video Referrer, None Geo / Geo Targeted Views ] - YouTube Video Ranking Service [ Rank Any Video Like A PRO ]   

All IN ONE - Ultimate Ubot Plugin [ Email Plugin - Datagrid Plugin - Graphical Chart Plugin - Image Processing Plugin - Video Processing Plugin - Zip / UnZip Plugin - OS Plugin - Php and Python Plugin - Cyrpto Plugin - Data Conversion Plugin - Youtube Plugin

Ultimate Captcha Plugin [ Solve reCaptcha NoCaptcha Within Ubot Studio -  Also Supports EX Browser using Chrome and FixFox ]

#8 abbas786

abbas786

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:49 AM

Yeah, I'm curious about it being able to solve the 16 and 20 box captchas as well.  When I communicated with Abbas last night her mentioned that the plugin currently cannot solve the captchas that make you click until there are no more images of the same kind.  However, he provided this code below that would have you solve this with a loop while condition. Here is an example of this below -

loop while($exists(<innertext="Click verify once there are none left.">)) {
// call Recaptcha   function here
    wait(1)
}

Hey Guys, 

Currently Ultimate Captcha Plugin can solve 3*3, 4*4 and 4*2 type of grids as these are the only ones i have seen so far. If you can hook me a snapshot or image of 12 grid and 20 gird, i can add it within a day ;)

Regarding solving type "Click Verify once there are none left" , I can manage it within the plugin but left it for you guys to solve it as per ur requirements within a while loop. 

If my buyers will ask to add this process within the plugin i will add it in upcoming version.

Thanks

YouTube Views [ High Retention . Social Media Referrer , Suggested Video Referrer, None Geo / Geo Targeted Views ] - YouTube Video Ranking Service [ Rank Any Video Like A PRO ]   

All IN ONE - Ultimate Ubot Plugin [ Email Plugin - Datagrid Plugin - Graphical Chart Plugin - Image Processing Plugin - Video Processing Plugin - Zip / UnZip Plugin - OS Plugin - Php and Python Plugin - Cyrpto Plugin - Data Conversion Plugin - Youtube Plugin

Ultimate Captcha Plugin [ Solve reCaptcha NoCaptcha Within Ubot Studio -  Also Supports EX Browser using Chrome and FixFox ]

#9 BoosterBots

BoosterBots

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:49 AM

Very nice, I have been looking for a solution like this.

#10 abbas786

abbas786

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:58 AM

Very nice, I have been looking for a solution like this.

Go for it.  will not remain on sale forever :)

#11 abbas786

abbas786

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 11:00 AM

Just bought to test but all downloaded zip files seems damaged

Hey Heopas,

All files has been sent to your email id, Please check your email and let me know ur hardware id so that i can create you license key.

Best Regards

#12 sunny9495

sunny9495

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 April 2016 - 11:43 AM

Yes it solves 16 box captcha Ventura Online and coming to new captcha,abbas said he will add that feature too..

#13 abbas786

abbas786

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 01:38 PM

Plugin Can solve

3*3 = 9 Grid 

4*4 =  16 Grid

4*2 = 8 Grid

I think there are some other rare cases where a 12 grid and 20 grid appears, so far i have not encountered with these type of captcha, as soon as i see it i will code it, or if any of u guys hook me the snapshots of these type of grids, i will work on it

Thanks

#14 a2mateit

a2mateit

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 1765 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:05 PM

This plugin looks pretty good.

But I have one very important question.  Does it work with the exbrowser plugin?

I'm doing most of my coding with that these days.

*404 ERROR*

#15 abbas786

abbas786

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 07:52 AM

This plugin looks pretty good.

But I have one very important question.  Does it work with the exbrowser plugin?

I'm doing most of my coding with that these days.

ExBrowser Support is in my todo list :)

#16 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4687 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:25 PM

ExBrowser Support is in my todo list :)

How far off are you to supporting it bud?

Web Automation Bots, and Ubot Plugins @ BotGuru.net Want a Custom bot? click here or Email me

ForumBanner.png

21 PLUGINS ABSOLUTELY FREE 100s for commands and functions

#17 HattoriHanzo

HattoriHanzo

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Framework:v4.0

Posted 08 April 2016 - 05:01 PM

+1 for exbrowser support. hope you get it done soon

#18 abbas786

abbas786

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 09:48 PM

How far off are you to supporting it bud?

I will try to code and finish it on weekends :) 

#19 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4687 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 08 April 2016 - 10:36 PM

great to hear bud cant wait.

Web Automation Bots, and Ubot Plugins @ BotGuru.net Want a Custom bot? click here or Email me

ForumBanner.png

21 PLUGINS ABSOLUTELY FREE 100s for commands and functions

#20 abbas786

abbas786

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 09:23 PM

Ultimate Captcha Update

Hey Guy, working hard on the new update before started working on Exbrowser Support, there is a bug in ubot plugin api due to which plugin is not working in a multi threaded environment.

Rewrite the plugin to fix the issue and the good news is able to automate reCaptcha / NoCaptcha in Threads as well. 

I will release the update in next 24 hours, than the next target will be Exbrowser.

Thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: recaptcha, nocaptcha, plugin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users