UBot Underground

Browser.exe Issues - What Process Is Working For You To Get Around This?

WOW heavy

try this  http://www.sendspace.com/file/f0cnbx

select the clear Memory function and set it inside your Loop

this should help

Thank you ;)

But it seems it doesn't install the plugin, I don't see it on the plugins tab... I got ubot dev 4, what do you think is the problem ?

OPEN OS COMMAND

Free Ubot Memory

plugin command("Open.Framework.dll", "Free Ubot Memory")

The problem is that the plugin you gave me does not install.... I don't have OPEN OS COMMAND... (thanks fo your help, you rock !)

Edited by zenos

I have a mutithread bot running since yesterday, no crashes. I run 7 threads, one browser(one user/session) by thread. No problems till now, my Resource Monitor shows Browsers.exe no bigger than 100MB.

It logins to a site, get some orders from a backend I programmed in Rails and then navigate to a site/scrap and post to the target social site, like 300 times each thread. I have several Wait commands here and there ... and a big random WAIT at the end of each cicle to act more human. Its a big complex BOT and now have no issues with memory.

• Like 1

I have a mutithread bot running since yesterday, no crashes. I run 7 threads, one browser(one user/session) by thread. No problems till now, my Resource Monitor shows Browsers.exe no bigger than 100MB.

It logins to a site, get some orders from a backend I programmed in Rails and then navigate to a site/scrap and post to the target social site, like 300 times each thread. I have several Wait commands here and there ... and a big random WAIT at the end of each cicle to act more human. Its a big complex BOT and now have no issues with memory.

Great news, may I ask which method you used?

I have no trouble with my method :)

Great news, may I ask which method you used?

I have no trouble with my method :)

The random wait at the end of each thread helps a lot with this.

EDIT:  Okay, I will give you the only two sufe fire ways to solve this problem.

1.  Get Aymen's http post plugin and use that 100% of the time because it doesn't use the browser at all.  Please note: there is a learning curve with this and you will not be able to convert your bots to this overnight.  But, this is probably your best long term solution.

2.  Create a script/bot with something (not with ubot) to run an infinite loop and close those error messages when it finds one.  

I have no more problems with the Browser.exe crashing ... have another bot, single thread, makes a very long task, use to have random crashes over time.

Used the close and open in a shared browser to do the task, and no more problems too.

The random wait at the end of each thread helps a lot with this.

EDIT:  Okay, I will give you the only two sufe fire ways to solve this problem.

1.  Get Aymen's http post plugin and use that 100% of the time because it doesn't use the browser at all.  Please note: there is a learning curve with this and you will not be able to convert your bots to this overnight.  But, this is probably your best long term solution.

2.  Create a script/bot with something (not with ubot) to run an infinite loop and close those error messages when it finds one.  

+1 to Aymens HTTP plugin

Its solved the crashing problem for every bot I have converted over so far.

Nice to hear whats working for others as well.