UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

So I was having a hard time with email deliverability with the licenses (no fault to ubotlocker but my host) so I switched over to sendgrid for that. 250 emails a day for free so not too bad.

There are multiple ways to integrate with sendgrid but since I am on a shared hosting environment I went with this way.

//Sendgrid stuff
	$from = 'noreply@$siteUrl';
	$url = 'https://sendgrid.com/api/mail.send.json';
	$fields = array(
						'to' => urlencode($payerEmail),
						'subject' => urlencode($subject),
						'from' => urlencode($from),
						'text' => urlencode($body),
						'api_user' => urlencode("xxxxxxxx"),
						'api_key' => urlencode("xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx")
					);
	//url-ify the data for the POST
foreach($fields as $key=>$value) { $fields_string .= $key.'='.$value.'&'; }
rtrim($fields_string, '&');

//open connection
$ch = curl_init();

//set the url, number of POST vars, POST data
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_URL, $url);
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_POST, count($fields));
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $fields_string);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, false);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);

//execute post
$result = curl_exec($ch);

//close connection
curl_close($ch);

Just put that in your PaymentNotify.php and MailLicense.php and comment out the mail();

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

So I was having a hard time with email deliverability with the licenses (no fault to ubotlocker but my host) so I switched over to sendgrid for that. 250 emails a day for free so not too bad.

Just put that in your PaymentNotify.php and MailLicense.php and comment out the mail();

that can be very useful :) thank you!

There are multiple ways to integrate with sendgrid but since I am on a shared hosting environment I went with this way.

//Sendgrid stuff
	$from = 'noreply@$siteUrl';
	$url = 'https://sendgrid.com/api/mail.send.json';
	$fields = array(
						'to' => urlencode($payerEmail),
						'subject' => urlencode($subject),
						'from' => urlencode($from),
						'text' => urlencode($body),
						'api_user' => urlencode("xxxxxxxx"),
						'api_key' => urlencode("xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx")
					);
	//url-ify the data for the POST
foreach($fields as $key=>$value) { $fields_string .= $key.'='.$value.'&'; }
rtrim($fields_string, '&');

//open connection
$ch = curl_init();

//set the url, number of POST vars, POST data
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_URL, $url);
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_POST, count($fields));
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $fields_string);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, false);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);

//execute post
$result = curl_exec($ch);

//close connection
curl_close($ch);

Just saw you posted this here. Thank you! Will be very useful to some people :)

Hello mate..

It suddenly stopped worked after last clients purchases.

Not sure what happend.

Do you have any updates for it?

... meter !? i think we are stating to have some small issues, lots of my clients and members are starting to cry about "too many activation attempts" though they have only closed or restarted the bot once !?

I have encountered this type of i issues myself as it seems that Windows HWID is changing repeatedly or depending on major updates or the programs installed.

i.e 1. now i start a bot and it works... i close it and after restart it says it was already activated

i.e 2. after restating the pc a bot stops working giving the same error as it was already activated

any ideas !? thanks!

Hi Macster,

Are you able to consistently reproduce this issue? If so, do you mind screen-sharing with me sometime so that I can take a look? :)

-meter

Hi Macster,

Are you able to consistently reproduce this issue? If so, do you mind screen-sharing with me sometime so that I can take a look? :)

-meter

sure is will but i kinda random. what worries me is that it became more and more frequent and the more bots in the wild the more support tickets i receive with the same issue.

will let you know!

• 2 weeks later...

I was reading through the manual and noticed that when you protect a bot, it outputs 3 files.  The .exe and 2 .dll files?

Can we change the name of these files?

Do they have to be in the same folder as the .exe?

Is there any way to have these 2 .dll files AUTOMATICALLY downloaded when the software is first run, such as the way your updating feature works?

Considering picking this up.

Hi addamroy,

You cannot rename the DLL files. However, UbotLocker.dll has been renamed to Locker.dll since that manual was written.

They have to be in the same folder as the .exe.

They cannot be automatically download.

Sorry,

-meter.

Hi there meter, it seems that "invalid license. activation exceeded" is more and more frequent :( i cannot nor know how to help you debug this but it seems that many of us have this issues and with more clients using our apps more frustrating becomes in using it.

I purchased two apps from "lazybots" that are also locked with your system and yesterday i got kicked out with that error... ubotbuddy helped and unlocked them asap but now i open again and both are "invalid license..." now i had to ask for support again and also i understand better the frustration of all clients when they are kicked out.

I have no clue on why is this happening, it could be caused by Windows Updates , we all know that the HWID is NOT fixed and changes very often but now it seems that Microsoft is making some big changes maybe with every update, or maybe a security suite is causing it!?

how can i help ?

I agree with Macaster. I am getting users emailing me also needing their license reset (thankfully I changed the number of activations to three, so this is limited) but they are all saying the same thing, "I only have one laptop and have only installed it here".

I would be willing to help as well if I can help debug this or perhaps provide a solution somehow (long stretch) for our users to reset their own license.

I agree with Macaster. I am getting users emailing me also needing their license reset (thankfully I changed the number of activations to three, so this is limited) but they are all saying the same thing, "I only have one laptop and have only installed it here".

I would be willing to help as well if I can help debug this or perhaps provide a solution somehow (long stretch) for our users to reset their own license.

It is possible, couple weeks ago I've started to build an extension so that every user could reset their own license for a limited number a month... kinda tricky but doable and it seems to be needed from now on.

i'll continue implementing that and i'll report it to meter or maybe he will add this feature in the future.

Hi macster, orbital,

First of all, I'm sorry that this is happening! I put a lot of effort into making sure this kind of thing doesn't happen when coding UbotLocker, and it saddens me to see that some problems still persist.

I've sent you both a long PM containing two solutions to this problem, one temporary and one (hopefully) permanent. I'll keep working with you guys until I understand what the problem is, and will make sure it gets resolved.

-meter

• Like 1

Hi macster, orbital,

First of all, I'm sorry that this is happening! I put a lot of effort into making sure this kind of thing doesn't happen when coding UbotLocker, and it saddens me to see that some problems still persist.

I've sent you both a long PM containing two solutions to this problem, one temporary and one (hopefully) permanent. I'll keep working with you guys until I understand what the problem is, and will make sure it gets resolved.

-meter

I'm facing the same problem, any fix?