UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Hi addamroy,

You cannot rename the DLL files. However, UbotLocker.dll has been renamed to Locker.dll since that manual was written.

They have to be in the same folder as the .exe.

They cannot be automatically download.

Sorry,

-meter.

Can you think of any solution then to bypass having these not so pretty files in the folder?

I can already see it, customer unzips folder, drags .exe to desktop then starts sending support requests asking why the product doesn't work.

Maybe consider integrating an 'installer' so that you can save these files to a misc folder on the computer and read them from there instead of the application folder.

I've been shopping around for license solutions and I heard this was good but the extra lingering files isn't appealing to me at all.

Can you think of any solution then to bypass having these not so pretty files in the folder?

I can already see it, customer unzips folder, drags .exe to desktop then starts sending support requests asking why the product doesn't work.

Maybe consider integrating an 'installer' so that you can save these files to a misc folder on the computer and read them from there instead of the application folder.

I've been shopping around for license solutions and I heard this was good but the extra lingering files isn't appealing to me at all.

...since the .exe is bound to those .dll files to keep working and at the same time lock the bot it would be kinda tricky to achieve that... you can create an installer and put all files there while at the same time create a desktop icon for them to use. Try "inno Setup" or "NSIS", both have lots of features and allow you to create automatic installers.

...since the .exe is bound to those .dll files to keep working and at the same time lock the bot it would be kinda tricky to achieve that... you can create an installer and put all files there while at the same time create a desktop icon for them to use. Try "inno Setup" or "NSIS", both have lots of features and allow you to create automatic installers.

Cool thank you for that tip.

I'm looking at inno setup now, I actually downloaded it I've been messing with it a bit.

I'm not quite sure how to use it though and what to put in the various fields.  Is there any way you could go out of your way and create a short walk-through of some sort to show how it would work with this ubot locker system?

Cool thank you for that tip.

I'm looking at inno setup now, I actually downloaded it I've been messing with it a bit.

I'm not quite sure how to use it though and what to put in the various fields.  Is there any way you could go out of your way and create a short walk-through of some sort to show how it would work with this ubot locker system?

here's a small tut i've just made in a hurry but at the end i hit an error :) though should not be imp nor affect your installer, you'll get the idea fast. ...there are lots of tuts about inno on YouTube too.

http://www.screencast.com/t/uKWM2vw4

hope it helps.

• Like 1

That did help I got it figured out I think.  Will probably be picking up this ubotlocker soon when I have the extra $$.

Now it has my brain wondering how you could use it to download images to their computer for new UI panels or features without the need to load them from your own server... The end user would host it all... been trying and can't get that idea working lol... but that's for another thread.

That did help I got it figured out I think.  Will probably be picking up this ubotlocker soon when I have the extra $$.

Now it has my brain wondering how you could use it to download images to their computer for new UI panels or features without the need to load them from your own server... The end user would host it all... been trying and can't get that idea working lol... but that's for another thread.

...that can be achieved by making your bot create a folder where it resides or anywhere else and download there all your images and stuff... and eventually load them from there... or, convert your images to BASE64 and load them directly to the CSS style.

...that can be achieved by making your bot create a folder where it resides or anywhere else and download there all your images and stuff... and eventually load them from there... or, convert your images to BASE64 and load them directly to the CSS style.

I did that, just can't figure out how to load the images from there.

I tried removing the URL portion and replacing it with a special folder parameter, but it didn't work.  Like I changed it from 'http://www.mydomain.com/img/pic.png'  to '{application folder}/img/pic.png'   to no avail. :(  Just gotta figure out the proper way to include it within the HTML I suppose.

Hello meter it seems a nice and necessary tool to have .

Are all your customer have the same problem like macster & orbital ? 

Is the problem from the UbotLocker OR from some servers ?

Can it be fixed ?

Thanks

Hi Ubot Marketer,

The problem is extremely rare, which is why it was so hard to track down. I've sent out test fixes to both macster and orbital and am waiting for them to get back to me :) I plan a big update on October 1st to fix this, Paypal IPN update, and a bunch of other issues.

-meter

Hi Ubot Marketer,

The problem is extremely rare, which is why it was so hard to track down. I've sent out test fixes to both macster and orbital and am waiting for them to get back to me :) I plan a big update on October 1st to fix this, Paypal IPN update, and a bunch of other issues.

-meter

I hope so  :D

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 8BW699305V2252742)

Thanks

I wanted to let you know that Sometimes I get 2 or more licenses created for users, eventhough they only pay 1 time. For the rest things work fine.

What payment processor is this happening with?  All of them or just a certain one.

I wanted to let you know that Sometimes I get 2 or more licenses created for users, eventhough they only pay 1 time. For the rest things work fine.

Yeah I've seen this happen before on slow shared hosting servers. Basically I THINK paypal IPN contacts you to transmit information, but your server hangs on the response, so then paypal recontacts your server, and then ends up making 2 licenses.

-meter

Yeah I've seen this happen before on slow shared hosting servers. Basically I THINK paypal IPN contacts you to transmit information, but your server hangs on the response, so then paypal recontacts your server, and then ends up making 2 licenses.

-meter

Probably something like that but I'm Using JVzoo, and also have a fast and premium hosting plan.

^Heya neutralhatter,

It shouldn't be. When one subscription expires, UbotLocker will only delete one of their licenses, while leaving the other licenses in their name active.

-meter

How will we be notified about this big update? I bought this very early on and I don't think I am on your notification list, can you please add me to your list to receive info about updates?

Thanks

Hi Ubot Marketer,

-meter

Every single user will get a PM via the forum. If you check the links I send you with the UbotLocker package, you will see that I am logging all your forum usernames to send messages to :)

-meter

• Like 1