UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

hi all and mr.meter :) is it still available under the $29 without the server side security? i just want to encrypt my bots for the moment, and later is it possible to upgrade from $29 to $79 with server? thanks!

Hi macster,

Unfortunately the $29 does not have encryption :(

-meter

uf :( then what's the exact difference between your $29 and $79 version !? you should have made the lite project have encryption but no online support :(

Hi Macster,

The $29 was just a simple utility to lock a bot to someone's hardware. The $79 is much more advanced, and you can read about the features in the OP.

-meter

but i cannot use cc on paypal accnt is locked for some reason and cannot edit or add. so let me know i am trying to buy full feature version of ubotlocker.

thanks

Howdy DEV, everything seems to be working great :) Forgot to ask about updates... how do we get updates and fixes if any !?

Also, VirusTotal starts detecting the compiled bots as Trojans :( and won't be long until all virus engines will update their definitions and block all our compiled bots :(( how can we avoid that ?

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c00073be1f3a9b195228a7ba422cdfc64a0c0cf7861676797181b3ae83a1ba21/analysis/1370951161/

...please advise, thank you!

Heya Macster,

Updates are sent out via PM when they are done. I believe you have the latest version of Ubotlocker.

The problem with antiviruses is never-ending. Even unprotected Ubots get detected. I update, and then the antiviruses update, and the cat-and-mouse game continues...

-meter

• Like 1

Heya Macster,

Updates are sent out via PM when they are done. I believe you have the latest version of Ubotlocker.

The problem with antiviruses is never-ending. Even unprotected Ubots get detected. I update, and then the antiviruses update, and the cat-and-mouse game continues...

-meter

Yeah you are right... some are detected and some are not even though there are no viruses.

Microsoft security essentials

is free  and does what it have to do

i'm not sure if i understand your statement... its not a problem with our PCs nor the compiled bots... i have installed Norton 360 and as a secondary protection i use the free MalwareBytes application for manual scans when i "think" things became strange... the problem that we have is that antivirus engines can decide that uBots are "malicious" just for their nature and scope... and more if they detect locked/hiden uBots.

...correct me if i'm wrong !?

Hey dannos,

Sorry I am camping in Tennessee right now without a computer. I will send you UbotLocker soon as I get home tomorrow night (California time).

Sorry for the wait.

-meter

I use my license of UBot Locker frequently. I can't say enough how impressive and useful it is. Just the automatic update feature itself is well worth the investment, not to mention the support I have got from meter. I have a bot that is used by about 90 persons in the same company, I believe it is installed in about 15 countries by now. I have sent out several updates. Without UBot Locker this would have been a pure night mare.

This is a great system.

hello meter :)

i am going to pull the trigger and make the purchace, but i have 1 question.

Is it possible to just lock down just section of the bot?

ie: browse downloadable files free. unlock the files i want to charge for

Hi stanf,

Sorry, but its not possible to lock down specific sections of the bot. I recommend you offer a free and premium version of your bots, where the premium version can be protected by UbotLocker :)

@Anonym: glad it's working out for you :) as always, hit me up if anything comes up :)

-meter