UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

UPDATE:

Hello all,

After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support.

After consulting with both TJ and Macster, they have agreed to take over maintenance of Ubotlocker.

You can buy Macster's Ubotlocker Unleashed here:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/19075-sell-ubotlocker-unleashed-licensing-complete-mod/

TJ's Ubotlocker Ultimate can be bought here:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/22684-ubotlocker-ultimate-supports-php-7-check-inside/

Both Macster and TJ have the source code of Ubotlocker and will be able to continue development with me gone.

If you are an existing Ubotlocker customer without TJ or Macster's product, please contact me via PM to get an unlocked version of Ubotlocker, so that you can continue using it after I am gone and the license servers are shut down.

On a personal note, I want to thank everyone who I have interacted with over the years. You have helped me grow a lot as a businessman and a programmer, and Ubotlocker is one of the most interesting things I've tried in my life. I wish you all well and that we meet again :)

-meter

You need a way to protect your property

You need it to be simple and quick, and not too expensive - you’ve already spent hundreds of dollars on UBot Studio and you’ve spent plenty of time developing your app.

And most importantly—it needs to be secure.

I'm in the security business, and I can tell you right now that no option available today is as secure as the one I’m offering. I have 8 years experience reverse engineering (that's a nice way of saying I used to crack software). I'm a whitehat now. I understand cracking techniques inside out, and I've used my years of experience to build a simple and secure licensing solution for you.

What Is UbotLocker?

UbotLocker is a professional licensing system for Ubot. It is managed through a clean & simple web interface, and can be fully automated. UbotLocker was designed from ground up to be simple and secure, making your life as easy as possible.

What Can UbotLocker Do?

UbotLocker can lock down your bots to prevent them from being pirated. UbotLocker can automatically issue licenses to your customers via email, and it supports full Paypal & Clickbank integration. UbotLocker allows you to secure and distribute your product, without lifting a finger.

Paypal & Integration - UbotLocker lets you process Paypal and Clickbank and JVZoo payments and subscriptions, and automatically lets you issue licenses to your users. I am also open to adding additional payment gateways to UbotLocker if enough customers demand it. UbotLocker also works with any system that supports "Paypal IPN Forwarding", such as Warrior+.

Hardware Locking - UbotLocker locks down your bots to the user's hardware, preventing them from being distributed without your permission. UbotLocker has a flexible hardware locking policy, and you can easily specify (with just 1 click!) how many computers each user can install a bot on.

Server-based licensing - All licensing logic is handled on YOUR server, where it is safe from the prying eyes of malicious hackers. The server software is easy to set up, and comes with detailed instructions. All that is required is a PHP/MySQL server (such as hostgator).

Email Licensing - Licenses can be automatically sent to your users. You can also customize the email message that is sent to your users, to include additional relevant information, such as download links.

Clean Web Based Interface - UbotLocker has a simple & clean web-based licensing backend, that is very easy to install and configure. Screenshots can be found below.

Prevents Decompilation and Cracking - Unlike other Ubot licensing systems which are simple wrappers or Ubot scripts, UbotLocker prevents your bots from being decompiled and stolen by blackhat users. It features multiple layers of obfuscation, encryption, antidebug, and integrity checks. If you would like more technical details about the security behind UbotLocker, PM me. But needless to say, it's unmatched by anything on the market :)

Simple, But Secure - UbotLocker was designed from ground up with security in mind. All sensitive computation is done on the server. Responses from the server are encrypted with a 128-bit symmetric-key encryption algorithm. The bots themselves are encrypted, and cannot be run without the response from the server.

Automatic Updates - UbotLocker can automatically check for updates, and automatically download and install them. The system is very easy, and allows you to push out everything from simple to complex updates with ease!

Fanatical Support –Because of how this simple security system works, there shouldn’t be any issues. But if you have questions or need support, people who've worked with me can attest to the lengths I go to help them. I usually respond to emails within minutes, and have no problem with logging on skype to help you, or logging into your server to set stuff up for you.

Systems supported:

-Paypal

-Clickbank

-JVZoo

-Bluesnap/Plimus

-Digiresults

-Your own email lists.

Sounds Good, But What Does It Look Like?

Here are some screenshots of the UbotLocker Web Interface:

http://termexplorer.com/UbotLocker/screenshot/1.jpg

http://termexplorer.com/UbotLocker/screenshot/2.jpg

Here is a screenshot of the Desktop interface:

http://termexplorer.com/UbotLocker/screenshot/3.jpg

And here is the Getting Started guide. It also reviews all major features:

http://termexplorer.com/UbotLocker/Getting%20Started%20With%20UbotLocker.pdf

Sounds Good, How Do I Pay?

Ubotlocker sales are now shut down. Please see the top of this thread.

EDIT:

Opensource links:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d3cx423yv433nb2/Aymen%20UbotLocker%20Updates.zip?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vw0811w0mg47dr4/LazyBotter%20UbotLocker%20Updates.zip?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qmk167291v1j08/WindowsFormsApplication21.zip?dl=1

• Like 9
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

How does it handle bot updates?

Hey Kreatus,

Thanks for reminding me :) I forgot to mention autoupdates in the original post.

UbotLocker handles bot updates by checking with the licensing server if the server's version of the bot is higher than the currently running version of the bot. If it is, it downloads the update zip, extracts it, and then restarts the bot. You can see the system in action, with screenshots, in the getting started guide that I posted above.

I'll now edit the original post to mention autoupdates.

Cheers!

-meter

This looks good and simple but I see that the is no code to be dropped inside out Ubot bots

So is this basically a wrapper on top of your compiled .exe?

If so, how it will prevent crackers from taking the wrapper off using a tool like olly for example?

You went over all the features that it can do and that is awesome but how about you explain more about security and how is that tool preventing crackers from getting rid of the security

Hey Poseidon,

UbotLocker is NOT just another wrapper. I don't want to discuss all the security features in public, but I've sent you a detailed explanation via PM.

Cheers,

-meter

• Like 1

Guys, I really dont know much about security and that kind of stuff, but let me tell you something, if you want a simple and easy to use product, excellent customer support, and best features, this is your product.  This guy (meter) knows what he's talking about.

Hey, just stopping by to say that meter's system is legit.  He's an experienced cracker himself, so this dude knows his shit.  I'm just glad he's on our side :)  Also, his customer support and updates are always quick and helpful.  Seriously, for the price you can't go wrong.

will you provide updates should someone find  a way to crack one of our bots

i'll jump in and answer for him a BIG YES on that one

pftg4

Yes I will provide updates as soon as I become aware of any security vulnerabilities :)

-meter

• Like 1

Can you confirm that this will work in fact work with jvzoo as well, and maybe add instructions on how to configure that in the guide? I'm almost done with a project and was planning to launch it on jvzoo to start with and transition over to clickbank later.

Hi Dankass,

I just added JVZoo integration today. I also updated the Getting Started guide as well. You can check it out here:

If any customer urgently needs JVZoo integration please PM me! Otherwise I will push it out to all customers in a few days, along with some other big features that I have planned.

-meter

• Like 1
Hi Dankass,

I just added JVZoo integration today. I also updated the Getting Started guide as well. You can check it out here:

If any customer urgently needs JVZoo integration please PM me! Otherwise I will push it out to all customers in a few days, along with some other big features that I have planned.

-meter

You ROCK Brotha! Will be pickin this up around 1st of the month when my next aff check comes in!

BTW, if you're looking for more kickass ideas for this baby I have a couple:

1) Integrate with a standard autoresponder (html) form submit to subscribe users to any autoresponder.

2) Allow to configure sending email via SMTP services (like Amazon SES). Email delivery will be kinda critcal here and using such service will prevent hiting spambox.

3) Integrate with the major membership plugins for WP so that an account gets created with username/password where they can access additional customer only resources

4) Optional ability to load a URL popup upon software activation (Thank you/OTO page etc).

Hello , software looks really good :)

Just a Question , can i use this to protect .Net applications ?

Take a look at his post from the first page ---

Hey stanf,

Yes it can be used by all ubot users. Some users are even using it with other .NET projects  :)

-meter

• Like 1

Is it possible that this can somehow work with Aweber so that you are able to capture the person's email address at the time of purchase?  If not any suggestions or a possible work around for this?  Looking at all of the solutions on the forum for protecting the bots this may be the best as it offers the best of both worlds.  I look forward to hearing someone's take on this.

Thanks , picking this up later tonight , building couple of .NET bots , i will need this :)

Hey Aymen,

As illmill said, UbotLocker works fine on .NET projects, even though it wasn't coded with .NET security in mind. Since so many people are using .NET, I will be adding an update to the .NET security features of UbotLocker. Also, if you are using .NET please consider checking out my friend's free .NET obfuscator:

http://www.ntcore.com/phoenix.php

It's free and it adds an extra layer of security.

Also, I see that you are coding Ubot plugins. Please be aware that UbotLocker DOES NOT work on C# class libraries (DLL files). It will only work on .NET exes.

-meter

Is it possible that this can somehow work with Aweber so that you are able to capture the person's email address at the time of purchase?  If not any suggestions or a possible work around for this?  Looking at all of the solutions on the forum for protecting the bots this may be the best as it offers the best of both worlds.  I look forward to hearing someone's take on this.

Hey mrwalt,

UbotLocker does not support Aweber integration at this time. If you're proficient in PHP I can guide you in setting it up. If enough people ask for it, I can code it and add it to UbotLocker.

-meter