UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Hey Josh, that should work perfectly :) Sorry that it involves manual work! If you use UbotLocker to manage your subscriptions, then it will automatically cancel the license for "Monthly Updates" as soon as someone lets their subscription expire (via cancellation or non-payment).

-meter

Hey Meter,

SO I just figured out that this won't work as I am not able to have 2 projects with the same name in the system, and that would be necessary for this to work. Can you think of any other workarounds that might work?

Sorry for not replying up until now Josh. I couldn't think of any workarounds for the time being. Let me think some more, and see if I can fit something in for you in the next update.

Cool Thanks meter. I think it could be as simple as an option in accounts for each user to disallow update downloads. I don't care if I have to do it manually as I can create a bot to check an email account and disable users update abilities.

Just want to chime and say this product and meter are both awesome! I had some issues that were all about me just being an idiot and for 2 days meter was available and patient even though it was all my fault. Great service, killer product!

• Like 1

The way I see it this is the only product that completely fulfills my requirements and I have bought three of these licensing systems (intentionally none of the others are mentioned here). There are of course pros and cons with all of them, but for my needs UBotLocker is optimal. UBotLocker is simply put fantastic!

Some of the pros:

* UBotLocker is not limited to one PC only (for the client side of the security system) - all products should AT LEAST be valid to run on the same amount of PCs as UBS can be installed on (two, although not concurrently executed), but this is not the case. UBotLocker, on the other hand, allows several client installations.

* UBotLocker can be easily modied to support any number of licenses (just slightly alter a dropdown menu on the web side of the system)

* UBotLocker's security features are amazing and very "competent".

* UBotLocker's automatic bot update feature is very easy to use.

* UBotLocker is extremely easy to use!

* UBotLocker's support is outstanding!

* The price is spot on, very right and, based on all its pros, it's very easy to make the decision to purchase it

So, meter, well done!

Thank Anonym, glad its working out for you :) if you need any additional help please dont't hesitate to contact me!

Hey meter, i will buy this soon, But it work on standard version of ubot?

Hey Meter..

Very interested in purchasing this from you.  I just had one question...

How will UbotLocker work if I am selling my bots through PLR?  Is this possible

thanks

DD