UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

Hey mrwalt,

UbotLocker does not support Aweber integration at this time. If you're proficient in PHP I can guide you in setting it up. If enough people ask for it, I can code it and add it to UbotLocker.

-meter

Hey Meter,

I thank you for your quick reply and no I am not proficient in PHP, but I am good with instructions, lol.  How much would you charge to add this on as custom mod for those that may want this option?  This is the only thing that is missing from this product in my opinion and I would really like to purchase your product versus going with a monthly subscription service that only offers a wrapper and the Aweber integration but none of the other features that your product has.

What are your thoughts on this?  Is there a work around like sending people to a signup form before they access the download or would that be a problem?

mrwalt

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Hey mrwalt,

UbotLocker does not support Aweber integration at this time. If you're proficient in PHP I can guide you in setting it up. If enough people ask for it, I can code it and add it to UbotLocker.

-meter

I do not use Aweber, but I also would like to request a feature to be able to simply insert some html form code and have it do a form submit after purchase. Every autoresponder supports a standard HTML form format (including Aweber). Adding this would make it compatible with all autoresponder services. 

Hey dankass,

Just to be clear, you want UbotLocker to redirect the user to an HTML form after he makes his purchase?

This feature is actually already built into Paypal, and I think it's present in JVZoo as well. You simply can specify a URL the user gets redirected to after he makes his purchase.

-meter

Quick question>  I think the answer to this would be yes, but I just wanna double check.  On the auto updates, can we include extra files in the zip that they will download for the update?  For example, if I add some shell commands to my bot that require external scripts, so I just add those inside the update.zip.  That should work, right?

Quick question>  I think the answer to this would be yes, but I just wanna double check.  On the auto updates, can we include extra files in the zip that they will download for the update?  For example, if I add some shell commands to my bot that require external scripts, so I just add those inside the update.zip.  That should work, right?

Hey illmill,

The autoupdater is just a dumb application that unzips everything in your update zip, and restarts the app. So if you include additional files such as external scripts, then yes they will be unzipped fine :) If you have any problems with it hit me up!

-meter

Hey dankass,

Just to be clear, you want UbotLocker to redirect the user to an HTML form after he makes his purchase?

This feature is actually already built into Paypal, and I think it's present in JVZoo as well. You simply can specify a URL the user gets redirected to after he makes his purchase.

-meter

No, it needs to SUBMIT a form using the registration email adress that we already know... its basically a way to make this work with ANY autoresponder. Almost every autoresponder provides an html form that you can use as an opt-in form to use on your website (which has the url where the form is being submitted too to process by the autoresponder). But, by registering the product we already know their email address and I would think it should be a pretty simple process to be able to paste in the form submit url in the backend somewhere on the project configuration area (so that a different list could be used for different products) and pass the email address to it. You are right about jvzoo, they do have this feature built in but paypal does not. The return url from paypal goes back to your script to issue a license code. This leaves the customer without being on your mailing list, and sending them to a form page to have to input their email yet again is a bit much, and many would likely just skip it. BUT, not to add even more confusion but, the other thing is with most autoresponders you can set them up to rediect to a url after they have submitted the opt-in form, which would also have the added benefit of being able to redirect people to creating an account in a support forum, or an OTO of another bot you have for sale, or whatever.... for marketing purposes, its critical to be building a mailing list, especially for paying customers.

Edited by dankass

Can you put multiple exe's and protect them under one license? 

So for instance I have a program that also uses other custom apps and I need those protected to but they don't start when the main app starts but starts for some other function and I don't want the user to have to put in lic info when that app starts but I also don't want it to be unprotected. 

Hey Meter - 

Does this prevent people from running multiple copies on the cloned VMs, 

Hey Orbital,

I tested this this morning. I was unable to bypass UbotLocker security by cloning VPS at my host using VMWare VSphere. However, locally I was able to get UbotLocker to run when I ran the same VM twice with VirtualBox. So I guess it depends on what VM software you use.

The only way to really prevent this attack is to forbid UbotLocker protected bots from running in VMs. However, I don't recommend doing this since so many VPS providers use virtualization software.

-meter

Can you put multiple exe's and protect them under one license? 

So for instance I have a program that also uses other custom apps and I need those protected to but they don't start when the main app starts but starts for some other function and I don't want the user to have to put in lic info when that app starts but I also don't want it to be unprotected. 

Hey orbital,

UbotLocker should do this fine. Just make sure all exes are protected with same UbotLocker project, and that they are all in the same directory. Let me know if you have any problems, and I will look into it.

-meter

No, it needs to SUBMIT a form using the registration email adress that we already know... its basically a way to make this work with ANY autoresponder. Almost every autoresponder provides an html form that you can use as an opt-in form to use on your website (which has the url where the form is being submitted too to process by the autoresponder). But, by registering the product we already know their email address and I would think it should be a pretty simple process to be able to paste in the form submit url in the backend somewhere on the project configuration area (so that a different list could be used for different products) and pass the email address to it. You are right about jvzoo, they do have this feature built in but paypal does not. The return url from paypal goes back to your script to issue a license code. This leaves the customer without being on your mailing list, and sending them to a form page to have to input their email yet again is a bit much, and many would likely just skip it. BUT, not to add even more confusion but, the other thing is with most autoresponders you can set them up to rediect to a url after they have submitted the opt-in form, which would also have the added benefit of being able to redirect people to creating an account in a support forum, or an OTO of another bot you have for sale, or whatever.... for marketing purposes, its critical to be building a mailing list, especially for paying customers.

Got it dankass. I'm looking into building some sort of postback system with curl, or if a PHP api exists for this.

-meter

Hi,

I would like to know if UbotLocker can do the following -

- create trials of my bot -hardware locked?
- create free bots - hardware locked?
- set bot expiry date from inside my bot?

Thanks.

Hi Sanjeev.

UbotLocker CANNOT create trials of bots.

UbotLocker CAN create free bots. It is, however, not recommended.

UbotLocker CANNOT set bot expiry date from inside the bot.

Thanks,

-meter

would it be possible for the update script to save the previous version of the bot so the user can roll back to it if there is a problem with the update? You could just rename it scriptname (previous version).exe 

Hey orbital,

Actually what you're asking for is a lot harder than it sounds, because it creates some interesting conflicts with the autoupdater. For example, the old bot will still have its own autoupdater activated, so it will try to update itself every time it runs. Now I could deactivate this by patching the the old bot to not update, but then I would run afoul of integrity checks that are part of my security system :(

-meter

I just wanted to bump this thread and remind everyone that meter is awesome.  He has spent several hours on skype with me helping me resolve an issue I was having with my licensing (it was no fault of ubotlocker, the problem was with my server).  Seriously, this guy goes above and beyond.  Probably the best customer service I have ever experienced.